+751

You hate that feeling on a weekend night when you're stuck at home, while your friends are out having fun and you feel awkward and unwanted, amirite?

ClaireTheBozos avatar
13 11
The voters have decided that ClaireTheBozo is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Lol every weekend

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +3Reply

forever alone.jpg

bluscluss avatar blusclus Yeah You Are +3Reply
@blusclus forever alone.jpg

your picture just made your comment that much sadder. xD

ClaireTheBozos avatar ClaireTheBozo Yeah You Are 0Reply

Is your name Claire?

@ClaireTheBozo Yes, yes it is. (:

HAHA! the amazing Houdini strikes again, biz-natch!

BUT whats an even WORSE feeling is when you show up invited to that place where all your friends are and no one talks to you and you feel like a complete idiot for showing up... Better to stay home

@colombiana0902 BUT whats an even WORSE feeling is when you show up invited to that place where all your friends are and no one...

i know the feeling. for a while i was the friend that everyone treated badly but they didn't know why, but kind of because it was cool so no one really took me seriously.
Not the friend people secretly hated, but the one that they would always call stupid and stuff. xD But I guess at some point i climbed the ladder ....

Ugh. Yes. I feel that way right now. =[

I feel that way right now. Though I'm talking to a few friends online. I'd rather be out having fun. Sigh... -_-