+20

Most "best friends" are not forever. amirite?

Assuas avatar
1 6
The voters have decided that Assua is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My best friend lives in a different city but we text 24/7 and we barely see eachother. Besties for two years. :-)

@ChristinaIsMe My best friend lives in a different city but we text 24/7 and we barely see eachother. Besties for two years. :-)

Trust me it happens one day or another, I have been best friends with someone for 7 years and it's going down hill this past month.

Assuas avatar Assua Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ChristinaIsMe it almost did at one point but im not gonna let it happen. :-)

I don't think I can fix mine, I have been nothing but a good friend, I'm emotionally drained. I have tried everything and it the end after every try it makes me feel more miserable. I just have to find the courage to end it. The other person decided to change and make friends with bad people, she doesn't include me anymore. I have done so much for her, as if she was my own family and this is the slap on the face I recieved.

Assuas avatar Assua Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Assua I don't think I can fix mine, I have been nothing but a good friend, I'm emotionally drained. I have tried...

i guess im lucky mine goes to a different school in a way,but if you ever need advice or wanna talk message me.

It's true, people change. I met my best friend in kindergarten, we were in each others class since then. Freshmen year now and it's been a month not talking. She turned selfish and concited on me but I'm glad I ended it when I did.