+1,318

When you were little it was "Stop, look, and listen before you cross the street." As you get older it's more like "I'm crossing the street now. If you hit me I will sue you.", amirite?

Mandii_Smiths avatar
91 19
The voters have decided that Mandii_Smith is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think some people are overreacting...

except for the fact that pedestrians have the right of way, always, in my state at least, and it is, in fact, very possible to sue, and really your gonna get all pissy cuz someone made a funny post? Like youve never jay walked before?

I HATE when people have this mind frame. They don't realize for one, sueing is not that easy. And if you get hit for being a dumbass walking in the middle of the street where CARS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE, you're not going to win in court. And second, car vs. human....you fucking idiot.

@I HATE when people have this mind frame. They don't realize for one, sueing is not that easy. And if you get hit...

Haha!
Dear people who make a huge deal out of something that isn't a big deal at all,
First of all. I NEVER said this was MY mind set, because it's not.
Second of all. No, I don't sue just because I think I can. I never have. Never will. I also NEVER said that you would win. You're assuming.
Third, Not everyone dies when they get hit by a car.
Forth. This post was make to simply be funny. Not because I believe that you can sue someone when you were the idiot.

Fifth, and probably the most important. Keep the F word off of my page. You really can't think of a more creative word then that? Your I.Q. is higher than 78 though right? Hope so.

Mandii_Smiths avatar Mandii_Smith Yeah You Are +3Reply

It is pretty easy to sue and get some money out of it if you are a pedestrian and hurt by a vehicle. The judge almost always sides with the pedestrian. As my mom would always tell me when I was learning to drive, "If you hit a pedestrian, your life as you know it is over."

Let them walk in front of cars because retards who put everyone in a dangerous situation by just walking into the MIDDLE of oncoming traffic saying 'if they're smart they'll go around or stop!' will get kicked out of the gene pool by natural selection or their inability to make smart decisions anyways.

@mutantdustbunnies Let them walk in front of cars because retards who put everyone in a dangerous situation by just walking into the...

Haha!Dear people who make a huge deal out of something that isn't a big deal at all,First of all. I NEVER said this was MY mind set, because it's not. Second of all. No, I don't sue just because I think I can. I never have. Never will. I also NEVER said that you would win. You're assuming. Third, Not everyone dies when they get hit by a car.Forth. This post was make to simply be funny. Not because I believe that you can sue someone when you were the idiot.Fifth, and probably the most important. Keep the F word off of my page. You really can't think of a more creative word then that? Your I.Q. is higher than 78 though right? Hope so.

Mandii_Smiths avatar Mandii_Smith Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Mandii_Smith Haha!Dear people who make a huge deal out of something that isn't a big deal at all,First of all. I NEVER said this...

Whoa dang godzilla chillax. I wasn't disagreeing with you or making a big deal. In fact I WAS agreeing with you. People try to sue for things that are their responsibility way too much these days. Read it again and you'll see that I was stating MY opinion on people who actually think like that; I wasn't talking about you. One more thing, try to spell simple words like 'fourth' and 'than' right before you tell me about how high my IQ is.

I still look both ways and wait for the crosswalk and everything, but so many hoes just walk across. I want to punch them. [and this is why I'll be an awful driver]

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +1Reply

C:

TheComedians avatar TheComedian Yeah You Are 0Reply

All the yya's are dumb brats. Please tell me how you're going to sue someone after you're dead? This stupid dread head kept riding his bike in front of my car last night. I kept at a normal speed (25mph) scared the shit outta him when he realized I wasn't slowing down. Stupid nigger kid.

@All the yya's are dumb brats. Please tell me how you're going to sue someone after you're dead? This stupid dread...

Haha!Dear people who make a huge deal out of something that isn't a big deal at all,First of all. I NEVER said this was MY mind set, because it's not. Second of all. No, I don't sue just because I think I can. I never have. Never will. I also NEVER said that you would win. You're assuming. Third, Not everyone dies when they get hit by a car.Forth. This post was make to simply be funny. Not because I believe that you can sue someone when you were the idiot.Fifth, and probably the most important. Keep the F word off of my page. You really can't think of a more creative word then that? Your I.Q. is higher than 78 though right? Hope so.@678264 (amz):

Mandii_Smiths avatar Mandii_Smith Yeah You Are 0Reply

Thats my motto! If you hit m, I'll sue you!

marstars avatar marstar Yeah You Are 0Reply

If I'm at the cross walk and have the right of way, and some douchebag isn't paying attention, I say let 'em hit me. If I'm crossing in the middle of the road, and then get hit, that's entirely my fault for being stupid and not following the law.

leighlovesyous avatar leighlovesyou Yeah You Are 0Reply

Pedestrians have the right of way, in a cross walk. Not the middle of the street. But really, whether you have the right of way or not who the fuck is dumb enough to just walk in the street when cars are coming? Its not funny. Its not cool. Sure if you barely get tapped by a car you won't die. But seriously? Couple tons of metal running into a person is not going to turn out well. Dead or not. You're FUCKED up.

@Pedestrians have the right of way, in a cross walk. Not the middle of the street. But really, whether you have the...

Well.. Apparantly I have to say it again so here it goes:

Third, Not everyone dies when they get hit by a car. Not everyone gets hurt either. Maybe this post is about a pretend cardboard car when you play town with your friends. Who knows? Me. Not you.
Forth. This post was make to simply be funny. People got a laugh out of it. That's what I wanted from it. I didn't post it because I believe that you can sue someone when you were the idiot.

Mandii_Smiths avatar Mandii_Smith Yeah You Are +1Reply