+707

Typical GMH post: "Today, my boyfriend left for the army. I was crying and went to the mall. A little kid ran up to me and told me I was beautiful. He had CANCER. That little boy GMH" :P amirite?

StaceysDads avatar
21 36
The voters have decided that StaceysDad is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I didn't know what GMH was before I read the comments and I thought it was "gave me head". -_-

You forgot to mention a deaf person suddenly getting their hearing back and an old couple holding hands.

SerendipitalAmitys avatar SerendipitalAmity Yeah You Are +49Reply
@SerendipitalAmity You forgot to mention a deaf person suddenly getting their hearing back and an old couple holding hands.

Or, "I was feeling really low, then my best guy friend came over and told me I was perfect and beautiful. Now we're dating" I thought that site was so cute at first, now they're all the same. It's upsetting

not ALL the stories on there are like that...some are actually nice =/

@not ALL the stories on there are like that...some are actually nice =/

I know, I actually enjoy looking at them :) it was just because I hadn't been on it in ages and I noticed a sort of pattern :)

StaceysDads avatar StaceysDad Yeah You Are +1Reply

Today, I was crying and cutting myself in public because everyone was calling me a fat cow. I'm 5'4" and 250 lbs. Then, a little special needs girl walked up to me and said she liked my baggy shirt.

Her mom told me she had every mental disability in the world. But she saved me from suicide. She GMH.

Commenters: I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT UR BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE YOU!! You're perfect the way you are, 250 lbs, 150, or 1050! You're drop dead gorgeous!

SomeEpicNames avatar SomeEpicName Yeah You Are +26Reply

WOOHOO trashing adorable sites ftw! i have to say, this did make me crack up at my computer screen

Tambourinests avatar Tambourinest Yeah You Are +18Reply

That site makes me want to go out and hurt people. Ha. Not really, but it's annoying.

SnobbyDrugAddicts avatar SnobbyDrugAddict Yeah You Are +15Reply

GMH= new MLIA?

lmao you made me choke on my ramen noodles.

That site literally makes me cry. So I stopped going.

wobbuffets avatar wobbuffet Yeah You Are +10Reply

It's more like "I got raped, then my boyfriend said-'I won't ever let anyone hurt you again' the end."

And he was GAY.

@And he was GAY.

dont make fun of gays..

@dont make fun of gays..

I was making fun of GMH, not gay people.

VictoryAACs avatar VictoryAAC Yeah You Are +3Reply

this is funny

@this is funny

i know "he had CANCER" ha shouldn't be laughing at this

Rosss avatar Ross Yeah You Are +34Reply

Lmao yeah.

I admit that some of the stories are cliche, but some are cute.

Cliche: I was gonna kill myself, then a kid said I was pretty.
I was doing something for charity, and some kid helped me.
My boyfriend flew 1000 miles just to see me.

Lucis avatar Luci Yeah You Are +4Reply

i love that site its saved my life. it has gotten a little repetitive but it still is the only thing that gets me to smile a real smile anymore.

@700343

www.givesmehope.com

it sounds more like kgmh

idk502023s avatar idk502023 Yeah You Are +1Reply

I like the site, but it is a little reptative.

Why are you making fun of GMH. It doesn't matter that some are similar because they are nice and inspiring and shouldn't be made fun of.

@Why are you making fun of GMH. It doesn't matter that some are similar because they are nice and inspiring and...

This post is obviously for hating on the site, why would you try to come and be all happy and positive when we're trying to be debbie downers? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUUUUU

you don't like a website ? Stay away from it then. It does what the title says. It gives people hope. How would a site like that annoy you?