+270

The MM/DD/YYYY date system doesn't make sense because the smallest, most frequent time period is written in the middle, amirite?

duckshirts avatar
0 8
The voters have decided that duckshirt is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

In other countries, we use DD/MM/YY

This is why I write out the names of the month on any and all papers I have to write. Less confusion.

Yes, but it's written in the order that we read it. for example: 11/25/10 = November 25, 2010

@Yes, but it's written in the order that we read it. for example: 11/25/10 = November 25, 2010

Exactly why DDMMYY is used in other countries: they say "25th of November, 2010"

Or for me it's DD/MM/YYYY, written out it's 25th November 2010.

You're all illogical fools. Anyone with half a brain uses nanoseconds since the epoch, or at the very least serialises to YYYYMMDDHHMMSS

Fuck the year 9999, we'll either all be dead or would have transcended such fickle and inelegant analogies for our travel along the Nth dimension.

Anonymous