2 7

... This is probably the kind of attitude men recieve which makes their lives so hard. I mean really, can you imagine what it's like to not be able to vent in such a manner... Where you have to hide your emmotions and once you just comment on how hard your life is, someone else just discredits that by stating how much more they have to deal with... Without even trying to understand what it is that you're dealing with? Have a heart, let a man complain every now and then... It's a good coping mechanism.

@Batman This is probably the kind of attitude men recieve which makes their lives so hard. I mean really, can you...

(Batman & MrUnapologetic): I understand your point of view, i do, it's just when i wrote this i was frustrated with someone, and we got into a really big fight, and he was complaining how his life is so hard, and all this crapp. and i just blew up on him (which was the first time ever), because all he ever does is complain, and i was always the one who was there for him, and not once did i ever complain to him about anything. and it just got old and i got tired of it. so im sorry if i offended anyone, i didn't mean to...it's just how i felt at the time.

in case you dont understand this at all...i used to date this kid, and we decided to stay friends afterwards yet hes done nothing but complain. so this was me venting my anger towards him because im not that kind of girl who blows up at people for no reason.

@(Batman & MrUnapologetic): I understand your point of view, i do, it's just when i wrote this i was frustrated with...

I get that... I was just saying for men in general... I'm perfectly okay with this being directed at one person who you know quite well =)

Lol @ word usage "Bloody week long torture"

@Bear_Sheba Lol @ word usage "Bloody week long torture"

I'm guessing you wrote this @80805 (Dipple): I like it because bloody works in two senses LOL.

Batman knows what he's talking about.

I do not understand what it's like to have a period, or to get pregnant, or to go through labor. But saying that, don't think being a man is easy. We have our problems, (physical and mental) but we tend to bottle them up for the sake of keeping our woman happy. At least, many of the guys I know do.

And saying the woman does ALL the work in the relationship is a ridiculous statement. Its a man's job to provide for his woman, protect his woman, and please his woman. If a man is literally lazy and doesn't work at all, (no job, no help around the house, not caring about you whatsoever) then leave him.

"This is a man's world. But it would be nothing, nothing without a woman, or a girl." -James Brown

@MrUnapologetic Batman knows what he's talking about. I do not understand what it's like to have a period, or to get pregnant, or...

I'm a girl... I was just trying to say that us girls shouldn't act like we're the only ones who are allowed to have problems =)

Anonymous