+105

Spelling and grammar do matter. If you fail in those departments, then it takes away from the intelligence and readability of your actual content. For example: Speling and gramer do mater. If u r bad in doing these than it takes way frm ur inteligence nd reedbility of ur akchual content. amirite?

oinks avatar
2 5
The voters have decided that oink is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm not. Some things (like "lie" and "lay") are to obscure to use correctly, but most things are easy to use correctly, and they even contribute to understanding! It's amazing!

i hate when people us the word "Dat". its so annoying

Codays avatar Coday Yeah You Are +2Reply

I think if there are small mistakes we should point them out, for example:
Person 1 "my friend died"
Person 2 " My* friend died"

Some times we should just focus on what is being said rather than little mistakes in it,

if it's something like :
"dat name iz so cool"
than i think they're doing it on purpose,
and by pointing it out, it is actually you whose being foolish by wasting your time, and you appear obnoxious.

i allways spell thngs corectily

Ehh. I think people take spelling and grammar too seriously. As long as it's coherent enough for me to understand, I'm fine.