-161

You didn't know that 1.2 million American babies are aborted every year. That's more than every American soldier to have ever died in service. Since 1970, some 55 million American babies have been killed. Have we killed the next Abe Lincoln? Have we killed the next Billy Graham? 33% of babies are aborted in the US. That is the single most dangerous place on the planet, amirite?

6 292
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Just like it could be the next Abe Lincoln, it could just as likely be the next Hitler.

@Tartcorn Just like it could be the next Abe Lincoln, it could just as likely be the next Hitler.

It could've been you.

Is that a reason to murder innocent babies? Hey, how about we start a genocide against all two year-olds! They may grow up to be Hitler, so it's okay!

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are 0Reply
@scrantoncity It could've been you. Is that a reason to murder innocent babies? Hey, how about we start a genocide against all...

No, of course not. It was just a counter response to what you said. And by the way, you're removing a fetus, not murdering a baby. A baby and a fetus are two very different things. You seem awfully ignorant about this subject, I'm sorry.

@Tartcorn No, of course not. It was just a counter response to what you said. And by the way, you're removing a fetus, not...

Oh really? Different how? That's like saying a child is less valuable than an adult. Well no, it's still a life. In fact it should be MORE valuable, as the baby still needs a chance to experience life.

You seem woefully tolerant of murder.

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are +1Reply
@scrantoncity Oh really? Different how? That's like saying a child is less valuable than an adult. Well no, it's still a life. In...

Yes, it is a life. But it's the life of a fetus that can't think or feel anything whatsoever so to some people I'm sure that terminating a clump of cells that has yet to grow into anything with a mind and thoughts is better than a woman having a baby under the wrong circumstances. It's unfair for the woman and the child. No, I just feel you should be able to make decisions concerning your own body and whatever it is growing inside of it. And just to clear it up, I certainly don't condone abortions done after the baby has a brain stem and is more developed; that's just cruel, and only should be performed because of medical needs.

I am saying that a pea sized lump of organic matter is less important than the autonomy of every woman in the world. An embryo is not the same as a baby just as an acorn is not the same as a tree.

I can't believe you actually said babies are more important than women. That's so misogynistic.

You don't know what their situation was.

What if there was a medical problem?
What if she was a teen mother?
What if she was raped?
What if she cared about how her child would grow up?

@You don't know what their situation was. What if there was a medical problem? What if she was a teen mother?...

What if they were too poor to afford to raise a child properly, if OP says "They shouldnt have had sex" soemone needs to go to school, you dont need to be prepared for a baby to have sex, its helpful but you cant even dare to expect it

@TheTall123 What if they were too poor to afford to raise a child properly, if OP says "They shouldnt have had sex" soemone...

Okay, surely, by now, through evolution, or Intelligent Design, we would've realized that, by now, through all these tv shows and stuff, by now, we would've realized that by now, if you have sex there is a chance you will get pregnant. Isn't this common sense?
" but you cant even dare to expect it"
Really? So suddenly you can choose to be immune to pregnancy. Hmm.

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are +3Reply
@scrantoncity Okay, surely, by now, through evolution, or Intelligent Design, we would've realized that, by now, through all...

Millions of people in this world just don't want children. You can't expect them to never have sex. That's just not going to happen.

do you think that people make mistakes? you shouldnt have a large majority of your life troubled with a child

@TheTall123 do you think that people make mistakes? you shouldnt have a large majority of your life troubled with a child

Oh! Well sucks for every person who is born to a person under 35, for their parents had a child for the majority of their life (Statistically.)
People make mistakes, yes. But really, 55 MILLION of the same mistake in one country in thirty years? Are we a clueless race?

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are -1Reply
@scrantoncity Oh! Well sucks for every person who is born to a person under 35, for their parents had a child for the majority of...

How about instead of arguing abortion here in America, argue abortions in China and India, where they often abort female fetuses because while dowries are not allowed, there is often money given by the wife's parents. I think the aborting for the mother's safety or the child's future > aborting so you don't have a daughter.

@EstoniaObsessed How about instead of arguing abortion here in America, argue abortions in China and India, where they often abort...

Because China is a pagan society. And because Obama, as a Christian (so he claims) should have some morals, and shouldn't allow the death of innocent babies.

@scrantoncity Because China is a pagan society. And because Obama, as a Christian (so he claims) should have some morals, and...

Are you going to deny his religion? Now that's just stupid. Just because not all Christians are as insanely devoted and believing as you (because most of them aren't) doesn't mean that they aren't Christians. And when abortion is illegal, women go to illegitimate doctors or try to do the abortions themselves, resulting in more deaths and issues with the women, and then the babies (if not already dead) are going to have serious issues.

@EstoniaObsessed Are you going to deny his religion? Now that's just stupid. Just because not all Christians are as insanely devoted...

No. I didn't say he wasn't. But he should start acting like one.

Orly? Doubtful. How about they crack down on illegal institution, then?

@scrantoncity No. I didn't say he wasn't. But he should start acting like one. Orly? Doubtful. How about they crack down on...

He is acting like one by practicing his religion. That's what makes a Christian, having faith in God, not parading it around like an idiot.

http://socialistworker.org/2005...Abortion.shtml
http://www.ourbodiesourselves.o...&id=20p://www.emedicinehealth.com/abortion/article_em.htm

@EstoniaObsessed He is acting like one by practicing his religion. That's what makes a Christian, having faith in God, not parading...

I can't go to those links. I'm on mobile.

Ah, but does one really serve God when he advocates murder? No.

@scrantoncity I can't go to those links. I'm on mobile. Ah, but does one really serve God when he advocates murder? No.

Then whenever you can get on a computer, look at them.

Once you look at the links, this will also answer this question. Millions of women die because they just can't have the babies.

Imagine other super Christians (like you!) seeing a woman with a child out of wedlock. They'd give her dirty looks and tell her she's going to hell because she had sex before getting married. Despite all the precautions she used against pregnancy, shit happens. Now she's pregnant and people are bitches. Foster homes aren't exactly all the great, for the most part. And that's the "she's not completely innocent but she could have a kid and live" scenario. Then there's younger teens being pregnant and not having the body to have a kid, or not wanting to drop out of high school, and then there's rape.

@EstoniaObsessed Then whenever you can get on a computer, look at them. Once you look at the links, this will also answer this...

Just so you know, my comp broke... So never, really.

Really? Millions die? Don't make me laugh. http://www.abortiontv.com/Misc/...Statistics.htm

"The overwhelming majority of all abortions, (95%), are done as a means of birth control.
Only 1% are performed because of rape or incest;
1% because of fetal abnormalities;
3% due to the mother's health problems."

Lol I don't know of anyone who'd do that, actually. You're just lying through your teeth.

You know what WOULDN'T get you pregnant? Abstinence!

@scrantoncity Just so you know, my comp broke... So never, really. Really? Millions die? Don't make me laugh...

So your computer broke, yet you're able to find and post a link?

Sorry, millions of illegitimate abortions happen, and thousands die when abortions are illegal.

Again, shit happens. Foster homes are horrible.

Okay, good luck with trying to get the human population to stop having sex.

@EstoniaObsessed So your computer broke, yet you're able to find and post a link? Sorry, millions of illegitimate abortions...

Uh... Yeah. I'm on an iPhone. Do you know what an iPhone is? Some links work, but those really long ones that others post don't. Sometimes they do, but yours didn't.

Once again, crack down on illegal activity.

Again, abstinence is a good option. Or at least responsibility. Condoms have a 98% effectiveness (I think.)

Or they can reap what they sow (funnily enough, from the Bible!)

@scrantoncity Uh... Yeah. I'm on an iPhone. Do you know what an iPhone is? Some links work, but those really long ones that...

Nope, I have no clue what an iPhone is. I live in a cave and have no connection to the modern world.

So they could work, but it's better for your argument to not wait for them to load so you can ignore the facts. Okay, got it.

...They don't know the illegal activity is happening until some sort of evidence is found (ex: 2,000 baby fetuses in a temple in I believe Thailand, or a mother dead)

Condoms apparently reduce ahem, so a lot of people go to birth control pills, and my mom got pregnant twice on the pill. Again: shit happens. Life happens.

@EstoniaObsessed Nope, I have no clue what an iPhone is. I live in a cave and have no connection to the modern world. So they...

Really wow.

Right-o.

Haha yeah. So basically, even though your entire argument is that it would happen anyway, there is no evidence that it would happen? Okay...

Okay, then, you reap what you sow. If you aren't responsible, and use the best method of contraceptive, that's tough. You have to deal with the consequences of your poor choices. Once again, God knows what's best, and that's why waiting for marriage is such a good option.

@scrantoncity Really wow. Right-o. Haha yeah. So basically, even though your entire argument is that it would happen...

You don't get it. It would happen, the government would not know about it until after it happened and the women are dead or they find a bunch of fetuses. Then they can guesstimate the number of abortions based off the number of illegal abortion doctors, etc.

Okay, so a teen that has crazy hormones that they can't control who uses birth control and condoms gets pregnant because that stuff doesn't always work. They should be able to get an abortion.

I understand if a person was raped, but i think they should take responsibility for their actions if they were just having sex. I believe that all babies are conceived for a reason and I think that, if the couple knows they can get pregnant and has no capability to support a possible child, they honestly shouldn't be having sex in the first place. Again, take responsibility for your actions.

This is probably going to get a lot of negative votes, but it's just what I believe

For a medical problem, rape baby, and incest, abortion is a necessary evil. Sure, I understand exactly WHY they would have an abortion, and who knows, maybe I'd do it too. But there is no way 55 million women had medical problems or rape babies. Or is that just me?

@scrantoncity For a medical problem, rape baby, and incest, abortion is a necessary evil. Sure, I understand exactly WHY they...

As it was said before, The overwhelming majority of all abortions, (95%), are done as a means of birth control.
1% because of fetal abnormalities;
3% due to the mother's health problems.

God_Almightys avatar God_Almighty Yeah You Are +1Reply

It's rather simple: you shouldn't murder someone who can't defend themself just because it's convenient.

ItsPreeGoods avatar ItsPreeGood Yeah You Are -11Reply

Wade? It's a woman's right to privacy to have an abortion. What if a girl was raped by her father? You would "tolerate" that abortion but not accept it? And it is ignorant that you're suggesting the majority of woman getting abortions are atheist. You don't know that, and you will never know that for a fact. You should never tell someone they're going to hell for their actions, that's for God decide, not you. And yes, you're supposed to spread the word of the Gospel as a Christian, however you aren't supposed to tell people how to live their own damn lives. You only try to spread His word in hopes they will understand that God LOVES everyone. He does not want to scare them into becoming Christian by suggesting they'll be doomed to hell if they don't. Religion is about love an acceptance.

@Wade? It's a woman's right to privacy to have an abortion. What if a girl was raped by her father? You would...

If I met you in person, I would give you a hug. Thank you for being the voice of reason.

Yes you just said it God loves everyone. The aborted baby or fetus or whatever you want to call it is part of everyone. Really to me calling it a fetus is not different then a child being called a toddler or infant; it is simply different terms for a child's development. That's like saying yeah she isn't a kid she is a pre-schooler.

@Yes you just said it God loves everyone. The aborted baby or fetus or whatever you want to call it is part of...

It's not a kid. To be a kid, it has to be a person. To be a person, it has to have a consciousness. To have a consciousness, it has to have been conscious at some point.

Maybe it wasn't those babies's times to be born. You should be able to understand that considering you probably believe everything happens for a reason, right?

@Maybe it wasn't those babies's times to be born. You should be able to understand that considering you probably...

Also, the next Abe Lincoln wouldnt grow up to be a hero if he was growing up with shitty parents

@TheTall123 Also, the next Abe Lincoln wouldnt grow up to be a hero if he was growing up with shitty parents

Exactly! Every baby should be wanted.

And I hate when people make the argument about adoption. Foster homes suck. Trust me :/

@PracticeSafeLunch33 Exactly! Every baby should be wanted. And I hate when people make the argument about adoption. Foster homes suck...

My friend was at a foster care place, the kids watched porn, and they tried things out at like ... 5 and the dad was like a total neglecting pot head, and now the kid is emotionally scarred

@TheTall123 My friend was at a foster care place, the kids watched porn, and they tried things out at like ... 5 and the dad...

Yeah, they're never good enough. One of my best friends was raised in a foster home and a guy living in the same home raped her when she was 13. At least she's with a good family now..

@TheTall123 Yeah, like some decent people get the kids, but others just get them for the money you get

Which is disgusting. "I'll take in a bunch of kids I won't take care of just so I can get some money." That's sick.

The unfertilized egg inside my womb might have grown up and cured cancer also. I don't really care though. It's a potential person, not a real person.

I'm all for abortion and all but some great people have been raised by shitty parents.

Haha, really? Abe Lincoln was a noble frontiersman. As long as his dad showed him how to survive, he'd have the exact same kind of life as he did.

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are -3Reply
@scrantoncity Haha, really? Abe Lincoln was a noble frontiersman. As long as his dad showed him how to survive, he'd have the...

im not so sure about that. like if your parents are angles to you, youll be different than if your parents are abusive and neglecting. you arent who you are gonna be at birth

@TheTall123 im not so sure about that. like if your parents are angles to you, youll be different than if your parents are...

Did I say that? I said Abe Lincoln. Not every person in America.

Also I think you mean "Angels."

I don't believe everything happens for a reason. I believe God can work his plan around people's free will, not necessarily that everything happens for a reason.

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are -7Reply
@So your god lets accidents happen?

God doesn't interfere with free will, no.

However, if you're saying that accidents happen (babies) then you are ill-informed. 55 million of the same mistake doesn't happen in thirty years. Especially in one country. Either A: It's not really a accident, or they didn't take measures to stop it, or B: Humans are incredibly stupid.

@scrantoncity God doesn't interfere with free will, no. However, if you're saying that accidents happen (babies) then you are...

Actually, I'm just saying that if your god was so powerful, then why does he let accidents in general happen?

@Actually, I'm just saying that if your god was so powerful, then why does he let accidents in general happen?

I said that—Free Will. He will not interfere with free will, so be glad for that. If he were to, more than likely you would've been stopped randomly, helpless, then commanded to stop what you were doing. That'd be incredibly scaring, possibly causing you to commit suicide.

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are +2Reply
@But suicide is a sin. I don't think he'd force anybody to sin.

Sheesh you, out of your own free will, would've done that. He wouldn't have killed you. Learn to read.

Way the hell more people starve to death in Africa but no one gives a damn about them. It is because anti-abortionists care more about preventing women from having happy, free, fulfilling lives than they care about saving lives.

And aprox 1 in 4 pregnancies end in misscarriage. What if one of them was the next Einstein, or next Hitler, or the next whoever? The point I'm trying to make is millions and millions of babies are not carried full term for whatever reason, it's just a fact of life, you can't dwell on "what ifs".
Abortion has been around for a very very long time (has been recorded before 500BC) In many cultures, for many reasons. Abortion isn't a new phenomena.

@SpearmintMilk And aprox 1 in 4 pregnancies end in misscarriage. What if one of them was the next Einstein, or next Hitler, or the...

I never said it was new, and I never said miscarriages don't happen. My parents had a miscarriage. But what you said is so incredibly irrelevant, I'm surprised you can form an argument with it. For that, I commend you.

You actually support the death of babies? Because, what, theres a chance that they would die anyways? How about I come kill you. Would you mind that? You will die eventually; I'm just speeding up natural processes.

@scrantoncity I never said it was new, and I never said miscarriages don't happen. My parents had a miscarriage. But what you...

No... I don't support the death of babies, nor was I really arguing for or against abortion. I was just trying to put some more perspective on the topic. I could never have one myself, but at the moment it isn't illegal to abort a fetus in the first trimester. Where killing me is illegal, I mean I won't care, coz I'm dead there isn't much I can do about it, but you can go to jail for it.

@SpearmintMilk No... I don't support the death of babies, nor was I really arguing for or against abortion. I was just trying to...

Once again, you're basing your moral values on the law. Tell me honestly the integrity of that decision.

@scrantoncity Once again, you're basing your moral values on the law. Tell me honestly the integrity of that decision.

No I'm not basing MY moral values on the law. Did you not read that I could never have an abortion? If I found out I was pregnant today I would keep the baby and be the best mother I could be. Also my boyfriend is pro-life even in the case of rape, the only exception he beleives in is if carrying the baby full term will kill the mother (he is an athiest by the way, so this is based on his own moral code, not religious) I could never abort his baby knowing how much it would hurt him.BUT I respect the right for other women to choose what they want to do with their bodies. People are still going to have abortions whether it's legal or not. They have been for thousands and thousands of years.

@SpearmintMilk No I'm not basing MY moral values on the law. Did you not read that I could never have an abortion? If I found out...

Exactly. Nobody wants a world where desperate women are forced to have back-alley illegal abortions. A woman's health should be controlled by the woman herself, a not crazy religious factions or a governmental body.

@fEMMAnist Exactly. Nobody wants a world where desperate women are forced to have back-alley illegal abortions. A woman's...

Yeah, you're right. Let's allow murder. It's no problem.

What makes you think it's right?

@scrantoncity Yeah, you're right. Let's allow murder. It's no problem. What makes you think it's right?

It's not murder if it's in someone's uterus. I think abortion needs to be legal because I've seen the government in action and I know they are way to incompetent to be in charge of the life of the woman and her fetus.

@fEMMAnist It's not murder if it's in someone's uterus. I think abortion needs to be legal because I've seen the government in...

Oh, I agree with your last point. Which is why it should be illegal, flat-out, unless two different doctors confirm the medical need. However, you don't think it's murder? Right. Ridiculous. Why wouldn't it be?

How does that make it dangerous? Abortion isn't a crime.

Taters avatar Tater No Way +15Reply
@Tater How does that make it dangerous? Abortion isn't a crime.

Just because something isn't a crime doesn't mean it's not dangerous. Jumping out of an airplane isn't a crime, but it's still dangerous. I'm not trying to get into this argument really, I just disagree with your logic.

slairs avatar slair Yeah You Are +6Reply

Using the death penalty isn't a crime, but it's still looked down on upon.

Tacomunchers avatar Tacomuncher Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Tacomuncher Using the death penalty isn't a crime, but it's still looked down on upon.

That still doesn't make it dangerous. That was irrelevant. Typically, places are seen as "dangerous" when there is high crime and lots of natural disasters. The end of the post says "That is the single most dangerous place on the planet"

Taters avatar Tater No Way +3Reply
@Tater That still doesn't make it dangerous. That was irrelevant. Typically, places are seen as "dangerous" when there is...

Yeah, because it is. Dangerous, as in, a baby in a mother's womb has the highest chance of being killed of any single person on the planet that doesn't have a gun to their head at this moment. Nowhere else is there a 33% death rate.

@scrantoncity Yeah, because it is. Dangerous, as in, a baby in a mother's womb has the highest chance of being killed of any...

actually africa has an astoundingly high death rate that is near 33%. Plus being aborted is not murder since THEY WERE NEVER ALIVE

@actually africa has an astoundingly high death rate that is near 33%. Plus being aborted is not murder since THEY...

They were never alive? Really? Then why were they using nutrients, oxygen, and blood from their mothers? Do clusters of atoms need to sustain themselves? Huh? No? It's not kin to a rock; it's kin to a baby.

They are alive, this is a fact. The argument for abortion is usually wether they're intelligent enough; or advanced enough to feel pain.

@Tacomuncher They are alive, this is a fact. The argument for abortion is usually wether they're intelligent enough; or advanced...

Or whether the fetus's ability to continue to exist is more significant than a woman's right to control her life, future, and body.

........ That doesn't make it dangerous. It's not like someone is getting murdered. Now here is where it gets complicated: No one is pointing a gun to your head. No one is stabbing you. It's voluntary (yes, I know babies obviously couldn't choose, especially if you believe in EARLY abortions only), but it's chosen for them, the mother chooses to. Nothing is against someones will. It's not like people are going around giving forced abortions.
High death rates do not mean someplace is dangerous. Also, if you decide to start something you should be able to choose when to end it (within the law of course)

Taters avatar Tater No Way 0Reply
@Tater That doesn't make it dangerous. It's not like someone is getting murdered. Now here is where it gets...

High death rates don't mean something is dangerous? Really? So AIDS isn't dangerous and I should attempt to contract that? What about Uganda? That place isn't dangerous? Okay then, go there. What about the middle of a Taliban encampment? Is that dangerous? No? Why don't you trek up there; I'll fund your entire expedition as long as you make it to the Taliban.

@scrantoncity High death rates don't mean something is dangerous? Really? So AIDS isn't dangerous and I should attempt to...

It doesn't say it's dangerous. Crime/terrorism/natural disasters/if it brings harm to people show if something is dangerous. Nothing is actually threatening about abortion, other than a baby life being snuffed out. Whereas Iraq is dangerous, there are terrorists. Abortion is not dangerous because babies are dying. It's voluntary, no ones forcing it.

Taters avatar Tater No Way 0Reply
@Tater It doesn't say it's dangerous. Crime/terrorism/natural disasters/if it brings harm to people show if something is...

It's voluntary? Oh, so all 55 million babies CHOSE to die. Wow I was misinformed. I thought the mothers killed them. I had no idea they could communicate with the babies!

What constitutes dangerous, then? If someone doesn't want to die? I''m pretty sure the babies never wanted to die. That makes it dangerous. No matter what definition you choose, babies in the womb are in a dangerous position. They are very likely to die, making it DANGEROUS for them.

I don't see how you don't understand this.

@scrantoncity It's voluntary? Oh, so all 55 million babies CHOSE to die. Wow I was misinformed. I thought the mothers killed...

ono smilie Did you not read my previous posts? Welllll I'm done with this. You obviously won't see any other way that your own.

Taters avatar Tater No Way -2Reply
@Tater Did you not read my previous posts? Welllll I'm done with this. You obviously won't see any other way that...

I did read them, obviously you don't have a counter-argument, so you decided to blame it on me. y smilie Good job.

55 MILLION?! Thank God! The world is overpopulated anyway... OP, people have the right to choose, and your crazy ass will never change it. If it becomes illegal, they'll do it anyway.

Juless avatar Jules No Way +12Reply
@Jules 55 MILLION?! Thank God! The world is overpopulated anyway... OP, people have the right to choose, and your crazy...

Did you just thank god for abortion, which breaks so many of his morals and commandments? That's like thanking terrorists for america's safety, or thanking Hitler for the Jewish people being
Alive! Have some common sense and respect!

Rarefinds avatar Rarefind Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Rarefind Did you just thank god for abortion, which breaks so many of his morals and commandments? That's like thanking...

Did you just take a sentence hinted with sarcasm to respond to? And looks like you backed it up with a couple ridiculous examples... cute.

Juless avatar Jules No Way 0Reply
@695480

Also, 55 million babies weren't killed, they were fetuses. And you can't say they were all killed for stupid reasons. You have no idea what the reasons were.

Juless avatar Jules No Way +11Reply
@695581

They aren't considered babies until they are born. As to the rest of your babble. I don't care. I never stated what my opinion was on abortion, only that you will never make a difference with your words. No matter how many people you talk to, there will ALWAYS be abortion. You're wasting your breath.

Juless avatar Jules No Way +13Reply
@695628

It's interesting that you say this fully-grown sentient being does not deserve to live, but the cluster of cells which is putting a woman through 9 months of pain definitely does.

@695628

I think it is funny when people have to resort to name calling. It shows their maturity level, and their ability to handle someone disagreeing with them. However, I can't disgust you. You don't know what my opinion on abortion is.

Juless avatar Jules No Way +7Reply
@695685

Actually, I think abortion is wrong unless it is rape. So, I would only get an abortion if I was raped. I have a three year old daughter. Alive and well. Clearly no abortion for me. My difference in opinion would be trying to shove your belief at someone else so rudely, without knowing what they think. I'm guessing you are 14-16 years old, for two reasons. The name calling to "prove your point" and the fact that you still believe that your opinion and voice (inner that is) is so important you would hurt someone's feelings with them. You should probably head to bed, little one.

Juless avatar Jules No Way +8Reply
@Jules Actually, I think abortion is wrong unless it is rape. So, I would only get an abortion if I was raped. I have a...

oops. I deleted more than I intended. my difference of opinion is that abortion will happen no matter who thinks it is right or wrong. You shouldn't shove your belief...

Juless avatar Jules No Way +3Reply
@Jules oops. I deleted more than I intended. *my difference of opinion is that abortion will happen no matter who thinks...

So, then, we shouldn't have stopped Hitler? He believed the Jews weren't worth a life. Does that mean he was right?

People like you sit by and allow the Holocaust to happen just because it doesn't concern you.

How would you like if I came and murdered your three year old? Wouldn't be fun, would it? Well, abortion does just that.

@696665

Oh, I thought you were a man.

Okay, would your husband have done anything? Would your father, brother, friend or anyone you know have done something? That is what makes atheists so detestable.They will stand by and let murder happen.

Is your set of morals REALLY based on whether or not it's legal? Wow. That's just.... Wow.

How about it's the same because they are both human lives? How about it's the same because both are made in the image of our Creator? How about you just keep on allowing murder being committed by the thousands every day?

@696839

So if it's impossible why bother? Have you heard of Lance Armstrong? Maybe you should take a look at his life. It is always noble fighting for a nearly hopeless cause, but nothing is impossible with God.

I never said their actions were meaningless. I said that usually atheists, and you admitted that you do this, don't care about others, hence the holocaust. And 55 million dead babies.

@... so athiests caused the Holocaust?

Atheists tolerated it, no doubt. It wasn't just Hitler. Thousands of people had to tolerate it. And most of them were atheistic Nazis.

@698710

Is THAT your response? Questioning my gender?

Why can't you counter my points?

And yes; I'm a guy.

@699132

Hold up. You're acting like the only people to have abortions are ones we should pity, when really, that isn't the case at all. Have their been 55 million cases of rape babies? Really? That seems to be the main problem, 55 million instances of rape. Because you seem to be under the impression that most abortions are by raped people or hookers. First off, there is such a thing known as contraception. Maybe they should invest in that. Secondly, for the young, unfortunate girls- tough. Maybe you shouldn't have been such an idiot, first sleeping around before marriage, and secondly for being stupid and not using a condom.

Don't even try to act like most should be pitied, it's very rare for someone to have not brought that upon themselves, and for that, they should have to keep the baby, and give it to an adopting home.

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are -2Reply
@700771

So, I should let them wallow in their sin and end up in Hell? Yeah, that's smart and compassionate, no doubt.

If you use three examples, then don't even clarify, I'm led to believe you only think those three examples happen. You said three things, two of which are at least tolerable, and yet, you don't even insinuate that you know any more than that.

I haven't judged anyone. Have I? Have I said I think less of anyone? Or have I said something is a sin? Hmm? There is a difference, whether or not you are able to see that.

@701266

You listed rape, and... Oh. I thought you had mentioned uh death upon birth of the child, instead of prostitution.
The two I tolerate are rape babies, and if both the baby and the child will most probably die upon birth.

I'm not saying even that is right, but tolerable, for there is no way I'd expect anyone have to carry that, knowing they're going to die, or else being reminded every day of the raping.

I don't type as I am superior; I type confidently, and knowing I'm right. Arrogant? Maybe a little. However, it is warranted, for when you're right, there's nothing anyone can do to take that away from you. And who is more right than our Creator?

It sounds like you need to find friends who have at least HEARD of abstinence.

@701404

You aren't God. You have no right to tell me what I do with my body.

@fEMMAnist You aren't God. You have no right to tell me what I do with my body.

you obviously didn't read my posts. Whatever you are talking about I never said.

Juless avatar Jules No Way 0Reply
@Jules you obviously didn't read my posts. Whatever you are talking about I never said.

I inferred it. You still have no right to tell me what I do with my body.

@Jules Yeah... I never did, are ya dumb?

Hey, that's sexism!!!! She's a girl. Not. But, being the ignorant person she is, she'll interpret it that way, no doubt.

@758256

You're just saying that. I come off as belligerent and conceited, and i know that's warranted.

@758499

Haha, yep.

No I'm not. Perhaps "ya" are. You said "You aren't the "creator". You don't get to decide what happens to people" but you believe that you get to decide what happens to pregnant women. You aren't the creator either, so you have no right to tell me what I can and can't do with my body. I never said that you said you were God. I can read. It was an inference. That is why I said I inferred it.

@fEMMAnist No I'm not. Perhaps "ya" are. You said "You aren't the "creator". You don't get to decide what happens to people"...

alright, so you are dumb. You should read the posts before you assume you know everything. Thanks.

Juless avatar Jules No Way 0Reply
@Jules alright, so you are dumb. You should read the posts before you assume you know everything. Thanks.

This is the second banal "you said I said he said she said" argument I have been pulled into on this page alone. Are all of you incapable of debating the larger issue? I am not going to waste my time progressing this argument any further. You don't understand the meaning of the word inference. Stop wasting my time.

@fEMMAnist This is the second banal "you said I said he said she said" argument I have been pulled into on this page alone...

I know what inferred means, thanks. We're not incapable of debating the larger issue, you're just incapable of starting a worthwhile debate. If you read the posts, you would find that although I would never get an abortion, I'm not going to try and stop anyone else.

I never called myself the creator, I was replying to the comment directly above. So, after reading that and any/all of my other comments you would see why I called you dumb. Just saying, sir.

Juless avatar Jules No Way 0Reply

It's funny; you're like every other feminist on the planet. You're incapable of admitting your wrong, you're great at misinterpreting people, and you apparently savor those few moments when you think you're correct. I'd go so far as to say you're a bad driver.

If you chose to be a slut, and slept around, you should face the consequences, and not murder a baby. You keep acting like every one of the 55 million abortions was caused by incest or rape. Those would be severe minorities, so get your facts straight. Yes, it's detestable that those things happen, and abortion should be used only then. Even then it would really say a lot to have the courage to keep the baby and put it up for adoption. However, that is asking a lot.

You need to realize that you're not the only human involved in a pregnancy. Abortion kills the baby, also. I don't care whether or not he's in your uterus. That doesn't mean murder is tolerable.

Say someone was standing on my lawn. ...

@scrantoncity It's funny; you're like every other feminist on the planet. You're incapable of admitting your wrong, you're great...

Does that give me the right to detain or murder him? He's on my property. It's my lawn. Are you taking away my rights saying I can't kill him?

@701404

Did I call myself the creator, or did you just make that junk up? When I said "Who is more right than our Creator" anyone with half a brain stem could see that I meant God. If you didn't see that... Well let's just say I'd hate to see your IQ.

Arrogance is unwarranted, yes, I know that. So let me correct myself: Arrogant? Maybe a little. However, it is mostly warranted...

Happy?

No, all three of them brought it upon themselves, unless that one girl was raped. All three (assuming she wasn't raped) acted immaturely, and incredibly irresponsibly, and ended up pregnant. That is THEIR fault. No one else's. THEIRS.

Are you suggesting in the last line that we should condone sin? We should coddle sinners, and let them continue sinning? Yes, that'll be a good method.

@702232

So you believe that all 55 million babies would've just randomly died? Woah, you believe in some crazy pseudo-science mysticism.

When have I brought up the same things? In fact, I could say the same to you, as they would both be unwarranted.

The quote actually doesn't need to end. That wouldn't be a valid reason; women were capable of doing other things. Yet you admitted you would've done nothing, and neither would your family.

So, your disagreeing with it being murder has nothing to do with points made, just public opinion? Well there is no wonder why you can't come up with a decent rebuttal.

@703322

Oh, okay, once again, you blame me, and then focus on a single point, when my response was clearly organized into four different points. Yet, because I was wrong on one account, you focus on that, and ignore all else.

And THAT is why you can't come up with a decent counter.

The quote actually doesn't need to end. That wouldn't be a valid reason; women were capable of doing other things. Also, you would've said "Couldn't" have done anything, for wouldn't means you wouldn't even try, and couldn't means you were incapable of doing anything.

@scrantoncity Is THAT your response? Questioning my gender? Why can't you counter my points? And yes; I'm a guy.

Ahh that makes sense, i was wondering why a woman wouldn't respect her own rights.

@698827

"I think it's funny how you try to prove your point."
Well that is very unfortunate, because you must be laughing your head off when watching any kind of debate on tv. Generally people try to prove their point, unless it is unprovable, like your stands, in which case the people change the topic, like now.

Where, in that comment, do I say most of those things you do? Huh? Or did you just make all that up? The latter? Hmm. That is unfortunate. Actually, you did say that you wouldn't care about the Holocaust, right here: " I know I wasn't, and no, I wouldn't have done anything anyway."
Yes, you go on to give some lame reason, but you admitted it, right here. If you cared you would've said you would've rallied support, support the troops etc.

It doesn't matter what you call it; it's still a human, it's still alive, and it's still made in the image of our Creator. Killing him/her is murder. Plain and simple.

I don't care what your opinion is; .....

@scrantoncity "I think it's funny how you try to prove your point." Well that is very unfortunate, because you must be laughing...

You admitted you wouldn't have done anything against the Holocaust. So what you say is coming from a moral-less person.

You're saying 55 Million people would've found a loophole if it were illegal? Doubtful.

@696665

you mentioned earlier that it was "Your choice, your body." hate to break it to you, but it's not just your body involved. it's also a precious little one that will never be able to voice it's thoughts if you murder it. It's destroying life. The instant the sperm and egg come together, that IS life starting. it is the beginning of a human being.

dive_kt96s avatar dive_kt96 Yeah You Are -1Reply
@698701

i did. and seeing as you're supporting a woman's right to murder her child, i felt the need to speak.

dive_kt96s avatar dive_kt96 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@dive_kt96 i did. and seeing as you're supporting a woman's right to murder her child, i felt the need to speak.

Owned. AND you phrased that correctly, because Jules says she won't have an abortion, now she can't even use that excuse, because you specifically said "supporting a woman's right to murder her child..."

y smilie

@dive_kt96 you mentioned earlier that it was "Your choice, your body." hate to break it to you, but it's not just your body...

If a baby is inside my uterus. HELL YEAH MY BODY IS INVOLVED! Your body isn't involved. So why don't you but out?

@fEMMAnist If a baby is inside my uterus. HELL YEAH MY BODY IS INVOLVED! Your body isn't involved. So why don't you but out?

because i give a damn about that poor baby, that's why. of course your body is involved, but i fail to see why you value yourself more than an innocent, unborn human being. Really, what happened to the idea that all humans are equal, adults and children, men and women, mother and child? that's how it should be. in god's eyes, that baby's life is just as valuable as the mothers.

@dive_kt96 because i give a damn about that poor baby, that's why. of course your body is involved, but i fail to see why you...

An embryo is not the same as baby and it is not more important than a woman's right to govern her own body, pursue her dreams, live to her fullest potential, and fulfill herself, and control her life. Believing that a woman is less significant than the four celled organism in her uterus doesn't sound like equal rights to me. It sounds like misogyny. Giving a clump of cells more rights than an impoverished 13 year old rape victim doesn't sound like equal rights to me either.

@fEMMAnist An embryo is not the same as baby and it is not more important than a woman's right to govern her own body, pursue...

rape is different. I think only in the case of inconsensual sex should a woman have the option of abortion. however, if a woman gets pregnant and agreed to the sex, she should have to accept the consequences. i believe that if you think you're mature enough for sex, you should be able to handle the responsibilities of motherhood.

@dive_kt96 rape is different. I think only in the case of inconsensual sex should a woman have the option of abortion...

I don't get your argument. If you think abortion is akin to murder why can you murder the child of a rape victim? It makes no sense. You can't just provide health care for the people whose morals you agree with. You also shouldn't hand out babies as punishment for perceived sluttiness. Not wanting to be a mother does not make you a bad person. Nobody should have their bodies controlled like that. This is supposed to be a free county.

@fEMMAnist I don't get your argument. If you think abortion is akin to murder why can you murder the child of a rape victim?...

i absolutely agree that not wanting to be a mother doesn't make you bad. in which case, don't have sex! it's simple. don't put yourself into a situation without thinking through and accepting the possible consequences. as for your point about rape, although i still wouldn't encourage getting an abortion, i think then and only then could the girl possibly have the choice. having a baby isn't a "punishment" it's a blessing, and if that blessing is unwanted, don't put yourself in such a position in the first place.

Rape is not different. A woman is a woman. You shouldn't hand out babies as punishment for perceived sluttiness and you shouldn't deny people heath care because you don't like their sex life.

@695628

"You are awaste of a life form"
Maybe now you agree with abortion? Lololol :P

@695581

you must be a virgin.... because there are many reasons to have sex when your not ready for a baby

@695480

having a different opinion does not make me a dumbass. People will do it regardless of why you think it's okay. Even if it becomes illegal. Why waste your time trying to change how things are and will always be?

Juless avatar Jules No Way +8Reply
@695573

Abortions should only be given to women who follow narrow conservative sexual morals? How is that fair? We shouldn't ruin girls futures and take away women's autonomy to teach them a lesson about sexual morality. That not fair to anyone.

@fEMMAnist Abortions should only be given to women who follow narrow conservative sexual morals? How is that fair? We...

One mega long comment would've got the point across better than 8 unrelated, terribly written ones. Rather than go through replying to them all, riddle me this, why do you think your life is more important than anyone else's? Wait, don't tell me, because you're a woman? And that makes you superior to every other living thing on the planet, free to decide who lives, who dies? That's a lot of power for a teenaged or young adult girl.

@695480

I am pro-life as well, but you aren't going to get anywhere calling people dumbasses.

It just doesn't make sense to me that you can be so against abortions, yet you support condoms. They're the same thing, really, just at different stages. It's just stopping the potential for life, not ending a life. Abortion really isn't any worse than using any form of contraceptive, a man masturbating, or a woman going through her menstrual cycle without becoming pregnant. It's all just wasted potential. There will always be more, though.

Okay, so let me get this straight here, your saying that abortion is bad because basically the Bible told you so. But really? Think of the other options. Would you rather have fourteen year old girls have their future torn from them, purely because they're pregnant and are not allowed to abort? The world is over populated as is, and having a child that is not wanted or needed really is not rational what so ever. This really is such an uneducated statement.

@they_call_me_jane Okay, so let me get this straight here, your saying that abortion is bad because basically the Bible told you so...

Would you rather have been aborted? How do we know the person we haven't killed could've potentially cured cancer? How do we know we didn't kill Einstein?

It's bad because it's murder, NOT because the Bible says so. Though I suppose you CAN'T say murder is bad, for without a set of moral codes given to you by your Creator, nothing can be deemed right or wrong.

@scrantoncity Would you rather have been aborted? How do we know the person we haven't killed could've potentially cured cancer?...

We can't say that, but it's not really considered murder unless it's alive for starters. But shooting down someone else's future because a bystander told them that they are not able to fix a mistake that they made, does not seem just. Also, you just lost credibility right there for admitting that you're a bible thumper.

@they_call_me_jane We can't say that, but it's not really considered murder unless it's alive for starters. But shooting down someone...

Hmm, you just lost credibility right there for not being able to devise a decent argument.

"Mistake" doesn't cover it. Unless all 55 million times the condom broke, it wasn't a mistake. It was carelessness. That is completely different from "mistake."

Hmm, funny, does the baby use nutrients? Does it circulate blood? Does it use oxygen? I didn't know rocks could use nutrients. Hmm.
The babies are alive. However, you are free to disagree, but you're wrong.

@they_call_me_jane Plants use nutrients, are you going to say that vegetarians are evil killers and should die?

No, but plants are alive, aren't they? Didn't your argument falter so you had to change tactics?

Go ahead, admit they're alive. You can't say they aren't alive.

A millions things could have happened to prevent you from being born, what makes abortion so bad?

you mentioned fourteen-year-old girls' futures being taken from them. I'm a teenage girl and i choose not to have sex. i'm waiting until marriage. now, if i got pregnant, i'd keep the baby because it is a HUMAN BEING. i don't care what crap you'll say about it not being alive or whatever the hell, because babies are humans.

@1645083

Surely whether the foetus is human depends on its DNA, rather than its outward appearance...

@dzmax Surely whether the foetus is human depends on its DNA, rather than its outward appearance...

By that logic, every individual cell in your body should count as a human.

@dzmax No, that's just your logic. And your logic is flawed.

I keep forgetting how stupid you are.
If having human DNA makes one human, then cells do count as human.
Even if we do count fetuses as biologically human, they're still not sentient life forms, and should not be treated as such.

@personThingy I keep forgetting how stupid you are. If having human DNA makes one human, then cells do count as human. Even if we...

Saying I'm stupid doesn't make it true. You're just very up yourself, trying to argue about something I have to deal with on a level much more complex than your high school knowledge might allow you to comprehend. Having human DNA isn't the only qualifier, but having human DNA doesn't make you a cat either, does it? Most (if not all) vertebrates' embryos look almost identical until they develop LR asymmetry, but that doesn't mean that a fish embryo has the potential to be a mouse any more than a mouse embryo has the potential to be a person. Even before the point of fertilisation, the species has been 'decided', if you will, and you can't decide that it isn't what it is simply because it doesn't conform to your opinion of what makes it true.

I don't have the time or the inclination to get into this classical argument of medical ethics, especially with someone as juvenile as you; I've argued it enough times in my life to people less intelligent than you and to people more intelligent than you'll ever be, and I've helped others form arguments for the questions of what makes something human and what rights a foetus has - and I don't need to prove myself to you, so whatever.

@dzmax Saying I'm stupid doesn't make it true. You're just very up yourself, trying to argue about something I have to...

No, saying you're stupid doesn't make you stupid. Your stupidity makes you stupid.
I find it incredibly hard to believe that you are a doctor, or that you have won an argument with someone smarter than I am, or that anyone would ask you for help with a debate. But if you say that it's true, then fine. You win. You're right and I'm wrong. Whatever. Just don't reply to this comment, and I will be happy.

@personThingy No, saying you're stupid doesn't make you stupid. Your stupidity makes you stupid. I find it incredibly hard to...

I didn't say I was a doctor - again, you are making things up.

And again, you saying I'm stupid doesn't make it true.

And also, I didn't say you were smart.

You're so childish - insistent on having the last word with your "don't reply to this comment, and I will be happy". If I ever wrote anything like that at the age of 15, I'd be cringing at it if I could see it now.

By the way, you might need to change your profile text now since your last comment contradicts it.

@dzmax I didn't say I was a doctor - again, you are making things up. And again, you saying I'm stupid doesn't make it...

Alright then, on what deep, complex level do you have to deal with this?

And again, I never said you were stupid because I said you were stupid. You are stupid because you declare yourself to be right without making any arguments. You are stupid because when I tell you that you've won, and that I won't bother you if you stop, you reply anyway. You are stupid because you can insult someone mercilessly, then in the same sentence call them a "condescending prick," and see nothing wrong with it. You are stupid because when given the choice to start a relevant, intelligent debate which you claim to be smart enough to win, you pretend we already had that debate and then argue about that. You are stupid because you actually expect me to believe you are old enough to have to see something you wrote at 15 to remember it.

You are stupid because you seem to believe I meant that last bit. I just wanted to avoid an argument. As usual, trying to avoid an argument with you is like trying to avoid a bullet when it's half a centimetre away.

@personThingy Alright then, on what deep, complex level do you have to deal with this? And again, I never said you were stupid...

You're so melodramatic. Jeez, get over yourself. I have made my point, and you have missed it again. You would probably only fail in avoiding that bullet that's half a centimeter away because missing a bullet that's half a centimeter away is nigh on impossible - but that doesn't negate the fact that you still miss valid points simply because you lack the ability to understand them. I don't know what your problem is - do you seem to think that the world works in the same way as the inside of your head and that your way of thinking is the only way of thinking? You call me stupid over and over again, and yet you miss the obvious and fail to make connections that aren't obvious to you and pointed out to you - otherwise you wouldn't be asking me to explain myself every time I already have explained myself in a way that others have understood. And then, on top of that, you have the cheek to maintain this complex of yours where your intelligence and everything you have to say is the absolute of everything on here. I won't apologise for expecting a level of brain power of you that is on par with my peers, but at the same time I am not going to make concessions for you.

@dzmax You're so melodramatic. Jeez, get over yourself. I have made my point, and you have missed it again. You would...

tl;dr

I'm probably not missing much, though. I skimmed through it and nothing seemed particularly intelligent.

However, I suppose it was unfair of me to assume you are still as stupid as before, even if recent evidence seems to confirm that.
Back to the argument:
I suppose you could call a fetus human if you wanted to. That doesn't mean anything. If I met an alien race that was as intelligent as the human race, I would respect them as much as I respect a human. Being part of the species homo sapiens isn't necessary or sufficient for sentient life. A sentient life form must have a consciousness. A fetus has never been conscious, therefore it cannot have a consciousness. I agree that a fetus is alive, but bacteria are also alive, and we kill them by the millions for our own convenience. There is no scientific evidence or precedent to suggest we should treat a fetus like a normal human. If I was a 25-year-old pregnant woman, I might not get an abortion for religious reasons. But I am not pregnant or female. It is not my decision to make, and it is nobody's decision to make for an entire country. If you want to argue, you know where to find me. If not, respect my opinion and shut up.

@personThingy tl;dr I'm probably not missing much, though. I skimmed through it and nothing seemed particularly...

I stopped reading after you started talking about sentience; that has got nothing to do with your failure to accept that a human foetus is a human foetus.

@personThingy Of course a human fetus is a human fetus. Point being...

My point being exactly that - a human foetus is human. See? You don't understand. You put so much time and effort into forming these counter-arguments that you lose sight of the true meaning of things, and, as per, we come full-circle.

@dzmax My point being exactly that - a human foetus is human. See? You don't understand. You put so much time and effort...

I said a human fetus is a human fetus. I didn't say it was a human. If being called a human fetus means it's human, then bug repellent is a bug, a trumpet case is a trumpet, and a Bible thumper is a Bible.
I'm not saying it isn't a human (although that was what I said before, but I was wrong), but I don't see how you think I just said it is.

What do you mean "the true meaning of things?"

@personThingy I said a human fetus is a human fetus. I didn't say it was a human. If being called a human fetus means it's human...

I started with an insult, but I ran out of words and this is more relevant than telling you how terrible your logic is. Follow, if you are able:

human (adj.): of or belonging to the genus Homo

Homo (noun): the genus of primates of which modern humans (Homo sapiens) are the present-day representatives

Homo sapiens (noun): the primate species to which modern humans belong; humans regarded as a species

species (noun): a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding. The species is the principal natural taxonomic unit, ranking below a genus and denoted by a Latin binomial, e.g. Homo sapiens.

living (adj.): alive

alive (adj.): living, not dead

If you can follow that logical progression, then congratulations; you're not completely retarded.

For completion:

fetus (noun): an unborn or unhatched offspring of a mammal, in particular, an unborn human more than eight weeks after conception (italics mine)

death (noun): absence of vital functions

brain death (noun): permanent functional death of the centers in the brainstem that control breathing, heart rate, and other vital reflexes

@personThingy Fine. A fetus is a human. As I explained earlier, that means nothing.

I must have skimmed over wherever you 'explained' that it means nothing, because I find it hard to believe that you actually believe that to be true after we have both partaken in this long, otherwise pointless exchange which started with you stating plainly that foetuses weren't human. It sounds more to me as though you are trying to back out of the argument that you started now that you've been proven wrong. Well anyway, it's good to see that you are actually receptive to reason and the logic of facts when they are broken down into bite-sized chunks that eighth-graders can understand. Perhaps there is hope for you yet.

@dzmax I must have skimmed over wherever you 'explained' that it means nothing, because I find it hard to believe that you...

Use your ability to read.

The difference is, my explanation is actually there.
Yes, it started with me saying that fetuses weren't humans. That was a mistake which I corrected. That would be like me finding it hard to believe that you thought shitting yourself was bad because 10 years ago you did it regularly.
I promise you I will never live down the fact that the first person to prove me wrong was in the top 5 dumbest people I have ever met.

@personThingy Use your ability to read. The difference is, my explanation is actually there. Yes, it started with me saying that...

You still make little sense. But anyway, if your 'dumbest people' statement is in reference to me, let me remind you that we have not met. As for dumb, I feel you are only saying that because it is easier than admitting that you know exactly how your intelligence compares with mine and you don't like that at all. You can continue thinking whatever you want to think, for you and I both know that you know nothing of me outside of this website. And if being proved wrong by me is really that horrible a thought for you, and if this is your idea of 'meeting' someone, you really need to go and enjoy the world a bit more.

@dzmax You still make little sense. But anyway, if your 'dumbest people' statement is in reference to me, let me remind...

Of course I don't like how stupid you are compared to me. You think I like arguing with people who can barely even read? And yes, being proven wrong by someone who spent a month insulting me for not reading a comment you never even wrote, is a very horrible thought.
You know what I meant. I know we haven't met in person, but I have spoken to you long enough to safely conclude that you are stupid. I don't know anything about you outside of this website, but if you were as smart as you say you are, and if going to amirite.net made you this stupid, you would not come here regularly.

@personThingy Of course I don't like how stupid you are compared to me. You think I like arguing with people who can barely even...

You're so repetitive that it's a wonder you're not bored of what you have to say. Hurling inane insults at others is a typical reaction that can be observed when one has no other substantial statements to make. So please, continue demonstrating your lack of anything better to say, your inability to let this go, and your obvious need for an Internet ego boost.

@dzmax You're so repetitive that it's a wonder you're not bored of what you have to say. Hurling inane insults at others...

You see, this is what I'm talking about. You insult me, then I reply, and then you get mad. Go find someone else to troll; this thread got boring hours ago.

@personThingy You see, this is what I'm talking about. You insult me, then I reply, and then you get mad. Go find someone else to...

There's nothing insulting about my observations. Your comments, on the other hand, are bold, far-reaching, and unfounded; you take things I say that are in disagreement with what you think, denigrate me on that basis, and then question the entirety of my intelligence as though you'd know the first thing about me or it. If anyone is a troll, it's you. A troll and a bully. You see, one difference between you and I is that what happens on the Internet doesn't affect me in the real world. You've bombarded me with baseless insult after baseless insult because you can; can you honestly say that your actions would be the same if you didn't have your anonymity, the distance that probably exists between us, or the absence of a person of authority you had to defend them to? Mine would be, but then I'm not behaving like you; I'm being adult about things while give me the impression that you still get dropped off at high school by your parents in the mornings.

@dzmax There's nothing insulting about my observations. Your comments, on the other hand, are bold, far-reaching, and...

Let's look at this thread:

1645083(me): Not directed at you.

1652541(you): Argument

1653085(me): Rebuttal (possibly rude, but I'm making a point, so it doesn't count as an insult)

1653090(you): Insult (not a rebuttal; there is no explanation)

1653132(me): Insult and rebuttal

1653161(you): Insult and rebuttal

1653168(me): Insult, followed by sucking up and attempted conclusion

1653175(you): Insult

1653191(me): Justified insults (I explained why, I didn't just call you stupid)

1653589(you): More insults

1653878(me): Insult, argument, and attempted conclusion

1653896(you): Not really saying much

1653910(me): Still not saying much

1653923(you): Insult

1654413(me): Argument

1654419(you): Argument with insults

1654427(me): Admittance of being incorrect

1694439(you): Insults, argument

1654450(me): Rebuttal, insults

1654455(you): Insults

1654464(me): Insults

1654472(you): Insults, hypocrisy

1654505(me): Insults, attempted conclusion (although I didn't really think it would work)

1655284(you): Insults, denial, more hypocrisy

You started every series of insults, and turned down every attempt I made to end the thread. Yep, obviously I'm the troll here.

@personThingy Let's look at this thread: 1645083(me): Not directed at you. 1652541(you): Argument 1653085(me): Rebuttal...

You make it sound like I'm rejecting your many romantic advances. At the end of the day, this continues on because you don't understand standard English, and this is made even more apparent by the fact that things need to be broken down into basic dictionary definitions before you finally start to understand. Also, the very first comment that you admit may have been rude, you've just said isn't for the sake of your own argument. Rookie error; if you're trying to prove a point, don't doctor or sugar-coat the supporting evidence.

@dzmax You make it sound like I'm rejecting your many romantic advances. At the end of the day, this continues on because...

There's a difference between rude and insulting. What I said was intended to prove a point. What you said didn't prove anything.
Eventually, you did make your point. You won the argument. And yet you're still here, insulting my intelligence. Surely if you're as smart as you claim to be, you must know by now that I can't resist replying to someone who insults me. You claim to be different from me. Prove it.
Also, what you said in that one comment was not the same point you were making earlier. The idea of pretending you said something repeatedly, then calling me illiterate, wasn't even funny the first time. Please stop. Why don't you go back to "having a life" or whatever?

@personThingy There's a difference between rude and insulting. What I said was intended to prove a point. What you said didn't...

I wasn't trying to 'win' anything; I was making a point. Clearly, you think every statement that is made is an invitation to fight to the metaphorical death with words, when what just happened here was, in fact, me having to explain myself to someone who doesn't seem to understand basic science. And as I've said to you many times before, I don't need to prove myself to you and the details of my life don't concern you.

@dzmax I wasn't trying to 'win' anything; I was making a point. Clearly, you think every statement that is made is an...

If you don't need to prove yourself to me, then why are you trying to?
And no, not every statement is an invitation for an argument, but if you contradict something that I say, and you expect me to mindlessly agree with you before you explain it, then you're even more stupid than I thought.
Whether or not you are trying to win, you have made your point (honestly, I won't be the slightest bit surprised if you say that you weren't trying to make a point either). You have no reason to continue this.

@personThingy If you don't need to prove yourself to me, then why are you trying to? And no, not every statement is an invitation...

I wasn't expecting you to mindlessly agree with a contradiction of what you said; I was correcting your error with something that just happens to be, you know, basic scientific fact. Things that everyone should know aren't things that one expects to have to explain in any detail additional to that which is implied in the sentence. Human foetus has human DNA, therefore human foetus is foetus of not mouse, not cat, not Superman, but human. Therefore, foetus is human. And if this is your idea of proving oneself, you must think you're doing a heck of a lot of over-compensating.

By the way, say I'm stupid again. It must excite you; I can't think of any other reason why you feel the need to do so in every other comment. Of course, there is the whole thing of you thinking it's actually true - that I am, indeed, stupid - but that's without merit so let's ignore that 'reason' for the sake of neutrality. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside and gives you a big massive ego boost, doesn't it? I bet you have catecholamines surging through your blood every time you reply to a comment of mine, and the tremors and the nausea to boot. Don't deny it; it's cute. In a tragic kind of way.

@dzmax I wasn't expecting you to mindlessly agree with a contradiction of what you said; I was correcting your error with...

You're stupid. And, as usual, there is a legitimate reason for it. If you had read my previous comments you would know. And no, your random hypotheses for why I'm telling you the truth, mixed with random medical terms to make you seem smarter, are not cute, but they are quite tragic.
Tip: when you're reminding me why I was wrong about something, use the argument that worked, not the illogical arguments before it. If it has human DNA, that means it will become a human. It can't become anything else. That doesn't mean it is currently a human being. Why you continue to engage in an argument which you already won is unknown, but just because you're right doesn't mean it's common knowledge.
I was just about to ask you again why you continue this argument. According to Einstein, you have driven me insane. Nothing I say will make you stop, will it? I don't know why you continue this, and I don't know why I bother to keep asking, as if it will somehow make you think and change your mind (not sure which is more impossible). The day you be the man you claim to be and not hypocritically fight for the last word, is the day Kim Kardashian reveals she is actually Jesus in disguise.

@personThingy You're stupid. And, as usual, there is a legitimate reason for it. If you had read my previous comments you would...

I'm apparently stupid because you don't like me - pure and simple. Don't pretend that it's to do with anything more sophisticated than that.

Having human DNA makes it human. This is something everyone should know, since it is surely taught in high school - if not earlier - that human DNA is what human gametes contain. And human gametes go on to make a human embryo, which later becomes a human foetus. The human foetus then gets pushed out of a vagina (in most cases), at which point you have a human baby. There is nothing particularly non-human about any of that.

I didn't say anything that is exclusively medical in nature, and that comment just proves to me that you don't have a background in science and that you're not really qualified to be making the points you're trying to make. And, in case you were wondering, AP classes don't count as 'a science background'.

Einstein died before you were born and he had no foresight, so I highly doubt he wrote scripture outlining your insanity.

I will stop replying if and when it suits me. I'm not 'fighting for the last word'; I just think you need to learn some humility - not that I should claim to be the deliverer of this.

@dzmax I'm apparently stupid because you don't like me - pure and simple. Don't pretend that it's to do with anything more...

ono smilie
You truly are a lost cause.

Not because I don't like you, or because I have self-esteem issues, or because I'm procrastinating. You are a lost cause because you are disgustingly hypocritical, you enjoy tormenting people who you believe to be little children (if I was, it wouldn't make it okay), you like arguing with people after they admit you've won (twice), and you assume that nothing you say could possibly be considered insulting.

I don't even know if you can read this, but if you can, then just stop using this website.

@personThingy You truly are a lost cause. Not because I don't like you, or because I have self-esteem issues, or because...

Sending me a message and replying to my comment, and then blocking me? Really? You are taking this way too seriously. Well hopefully I won't have to see any more of your inane comments.

@you mentioned fourteen-year-old girls' futures being taken from them. I'm a teenage girl and i choose not to have...

I am also a teenage girl and have chosen not to ever get married. If I got pregnant now I would abort the baby because I am totally not ready to deal with that and my right to control my body, future, and life is way more important than any pea-sized lump of organic matter in the world.

You idiot. Adoption is always an option for girls who aren't responsible enough to be parents. At any given point there are thousands of infertile couples waiting for a child to adopt as their own.

ItsPreeGoods avatar ItsPreeGood Yeah You Are -18Reply
@ItsPreeGood You idiot. Adoption is always an option for girls who aren't responsible enough to be parents. At any given point...

I am all with you on being pro-life, but do you really think you are going to convince her otherwise by calling her an idiot?

Mj1996s avatar Mj1996 Yeah You Are +11Reply

ono smilie don't you care about women's rights?

Llorts avatar Llort No Way +9Reply
@Llort don't you care about women's rights?

Don't you care about baby's rights? So, basically, you're saying if I had a litter of puppies, and I simply didn't want to care for them, I could just chuck them in a river? Because, honestly, that's kinda your argument.

@scrantoncity Don't you care about baby's rights? So, basically, you're saying if I had a litter of puppies, and I simply didn't...

That argument is completely invalid! The baby isn't out in the world yet, it doesn't even know what's going on.

@That argument is completely invalid! The baby isn't out in the world yet, it doesn't even know what's going on.

Whether or not it is aware of it's surroundings, it's still murder.

People sleeping are oblivious to their surroundings; should we murder them? Of course not. High people are usually out of it. Are they murder-able?

@scrantoncity Whether or not it is aware of it's surroundings, it's still murder. People sleeping are oblivious to their...

It depends on the surroundings. If you are surrounded by the walls on my uterus, I can do what ever I want with you.

The litter of puppies already came out. For a most of the pregnancy, the unborn baby is still just a mass of cells.

@The litter of puppies already came out. For a most of the pregnancy, the unborn baby is still just a mass of cells.

You're actually a mass of cells also. Would you mind if I came over to your house to murder you?

@scrantoncity You're actually a mass of cells also. Would you mind if I came over to your house to murder you?

You probably wouldn't care if you murdered me. I am a woman and you don't care about my rights.

Puppies are born, embryos are not. On an unrelated note, puppies are adorable, embryos look disgusting.

For every Abraham Lincoln that could have been born, there's a Hitler that could have been born. I hate when people argue either case because that portion of the abortion argument neutralizes itself.

People have the rights to do whatever they wish with their bodies. If someone is violating your body, you are, under self-defence, allowed to do whatever you must to make them stop. If a woman (or other) does not want to continue with their pregnancy, they should be allowed to terminate the pregnancy by removing the foetus, because this right to your body stands even if another person is in danger. Disagree? Consider if donating a kidney would save someone's life. Are they entitled to your kidney whether you want to give it or not, because their life is in danger? NO. It's your body. You are well within your rights to say "no" WITHOUT having to justify it, even if it kills that other person.

Consent is ongoing, so having sex before is no reason to assume the person will be OK with the pregnancy later. Disagree? Well, if someone wants to stop having sex after agreeing to it, it becomes rape should the other person continue. Otherwise once you've said "yes", that person could do nigh anything to you and you wouldn't be allowed to withdraw consent. Therefore, a pregnant person should be able to terminate pregnancy at any point.

AND WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THIS FAKE STATISTIC FROM!

@AND WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THIS FAKE STATISTIC FROM!

Obviously, that statistic is made up just like 85.83% of the statistics on this site.

It's real, actually. http://www.abortionno.org/Resources/fastfacts.html

I got it from another website last night, but I can't find that one again. Same stats, though.

@scrantoncity It's real, actually. http://www.abortionno.org/Resources/fastfacts.html I got it from another website last night...

haha that website says nothing like what you are claiming. PLUS you can't trust sources like that. that kinda shit is worse than wikipedia

@maybe you should read something slightly more reliable http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview...l/ss5212a1.htm

(Your+name+(optional)): One of the first sentences from that site.
" total of 857,475 legal induced abortions were reported to CDC for 2000"

Hmm, a difference of 350,000, and that was one year. My stats are correct, taken of the average.

If you were trying to prove me wrong, fail. If you were just giving me more resources, then thanks, but I am capable of using Google.

It's not fake. Those are real statistics.

Wow scrantoncity, it seems as if everytime you have some sort of argument on this site you repeat yourself until people get pissed and leave the argument. And abortion is a different circumstance with every woman and every fetus. You can't possibly be suggesting that the majority of those abortions were because two lovers were irresponsible and didn't use protection. My brother was the result of a birth control failure, and guess what? My mom didn't get an abortion. She went to law school while my father was in the army, she raised him by herself while working 30 hours a week and going to class. I myself believe that if I were to get pregnant, I would keep the child. And this is because I would be in the circumstance to support and love this child. But you, nor anyone else for that matter, will ever take away a womans right to abort a FETUS (not baby, fetus) if it is the right thing to do for her survival and if the baby would have a miserable life. Haven't you ever discussed Roe vs...

@Wow scrantoncity, it seems as if everytime you have some sort of argument on this site you repeat yourself until...

"Wow scrantoncity, it seems as if everytime you have some sort of argument on this site you repeat yourself until people get pissed and leave the argument." HELLZ YA!!

I think that discussing whether or not abortion is right blah blah blah is important. But honestly, it is a fetus. It is somewhere between the size of the tip of the pencil to some little dinosaur looking thing. Like mentioned earlier, there are people starving, there are people already born into this world that are dying. Why don't we take care of them first and THEN we can discuss abortion. Or better yet potentially, discuss abortion while we are doing it. Also, those people standing outside abortion clinics could be doing something more productive to help those already living outside their mothers womb. Am I saying abortion is right? Not really. But There are more important things right now.

@Soren I think that discussing whether or not abortion is right blah blah blah is important. But honestly, it is a fetus...

Okay, fair point.... Not.

Why don't you, instead of getting into debates on the Internet, go do something productive. You can even get a job and give the money for all the starving children.

With your logic, one could easily present a case of mass genocide. You should really rethink your argument, or I WILL validate genocide with it.

@scrantoncity Okay, fair point.... Not. Why don't you, instead of getting into debates on the Internet, go do something...

Going to do something productive like make money and give it away, it's actually much more legitimate than being on debates on the internet.

And, really, it is almost mass genocide that is being committed by people's apathy. Including my own. There are millions of people starving and dying for lots of reasons everyday. And are we doing everything we can to help them? No.

@Soren Going to do something productive like make money and give it away, it's actually much more legitimate than being on...

Do you know what genocide is? Are we systematically murdering them? No? It's not genocide; it is neglect. However, the murdering of the babies is genocide, so we should stop that, shouldn't we?

I agree, doing something is productive is way better. So don't criticize others and then do the opposite, hypocrite.

@scrantoncity Do you know what genocide is? Are we systematically murdering them? No? It's not genocide; it is neglect. However...

"I agree, doing something is productive is way better. So don't criticize others and then do the opposite, hypocrite." That statement was really hypocritical. Just saying.

You misunderstood the point. Someone who spends all their time preventing abortion has no right to feel self righteous because they aren't doing anything productive or helpful. True, arguing on the internet doesn't usually saves lives either but nobody said it did. The point is people who spend time trying to stop abortion don't give a damn about anyone's life, they just want to feel self-righteous.

@fEMMAnist You misunderstood the point. Someone who spends all their time preventing abortion has no right to feel self...

no, that isn't the point. He said they shouldn't waste time like he says they are. Then, being the hypocrite he is, continually goes on the Internet to partake in trivial debates.

Funny, do you even know what hypocritical means? I never said people shouldn't waste time. However, Soren did, yet he still wastes time.

@scrantoncity no, that isn't the point. He said they shouldn't waste time like he says they are. Then, being the hypocrite he is...

You wasted time online criticized people for wasting time online. That is hypocritical. I will waste no more time arguing about this because you don't understand what I am trying to tell you and this debate is going no where. One can't be anti-abortion and pro-women's rights without being a hypocrite because they are two contrary views.

@fEMMAnist You wasted time online criticized people for wasting time online. That is hypocritical. I will waste no more time...

Woah, I called him a hypocrite, then explained why. I never said you shouldn't be wasting time online. Why can't you see this? So, suddenly, calling someone a hypocrite automatically makes you a hypocrite? Woah, you've just fabricated something new (redundant, I know)! Congrats.

@scrantoncity Woah, I called him a hypocrite, then explained why. I never said you shouldn't be wasting time online. Why can't...

I will waste no more time with this stupid irrelevant argument. Not the abortion argument; the which statement is hypocritical argument. You are wrong about both of them.

Read this please, its an amazing article that show one perceptive of the hundreds. Consider the many reasons why abortion is around before calling it horrible, rather than one perceptive. http://goodmenproject.com/ethic...fronting-life/

Compassion. I don't understand why it's such a hard concept to grasp.

honestly, it depends on the situation. i personally would choose abortion over the child starving to death and such. but i see where your coming from. i kind of agree but i kind of don't.

@garimap honestly, it depends on the situation. i personally would choose abortion over the child starving to death and...

If they're going to starve, then put them for adoption. I'd rather be alive than be stuck at an orphanage

@personThingy If you're not alive, I don't think you care where you are.

I said I'd rather as a hypothetical situation. Obviously I'm not dead.

@I said I'd rather as a hypothetical situation. Obviously I'm not dead.

I know that. You said that you would rather be alive than at an orphanage, which implies that if you were at an orphanage you would be dead, thus your location should not be the focus. I think you meant to say you would rather be alive AND stuck at an orphanage.

Fetuses do use nutrients and circulate blood. However, they cannot survive independently. Therefore, they are part of the mother, and the mother gets to decide the future of the fetus.

Also: things are considered alive when they have brain activity - this eliminated debate on whether an animal dies when its heart stops beating or when its last cell dies. Although I don't know when (if ever) fetuses have real thought, it can't be from the very beginning.

All of which is not to say that abortion isn't an outcome to be avoided if at all possible, but it can be allowed.

@Fetuses do use nutrients and circulate blood. However, they cannot survive independently. Therefore, they are...

Babies cant survive independently. Neither can mentally retarded people. Are you suggesting we murder them too?

So plants aren't alive? I thought modern science shows they are very much alive.

With all due respect, your argument sucked.

@scrantoncity Babies cant survive independently. Neither can mentally retarded people. Are you suggesting we murder them too?...

What I mean by "survive independently" is that fetuses cannot carry out the processes of life. This is different from mentally retarded people, who cannot function in our world without help but who can swallow something, digest it, and gain nutrients. Fetuses can't do this.

Did you miss when I wrote "whether an ANIMAL dies"? Thanks for pointing out my typo - I should have mentioned I was talking about animals in the FIRST sentence of the second paragraph. However, my point is still valid and your comment about plants is not.

Also, people would be a lot more open to considering your opinion if you didn't tell them that their arguments suck. That's just mean and unnecessary.

Even if it is morally wrong people are still going to do it. So isn't it better to offer abortion as a safe, medical procedure than putting girls at risk performing them illegally themselves?

I don't want to argue about abortion, but I do think everything until the last sentence was true. There are countries of which half the newborns don't even survive, due to the conditions. I think that's worse than just a 30% abortion rate. Except for this high rate, the country's one of the safest on the planet. It's in the top countries to live in.

Actually, I think it would be more dangerous if all 55 million of those women had chosen to have their babies. The world is already overpopulated, and that creates a lot more problems than abortion does. I'm sure that comes across as cold to a lot of people, but I find it hard to defend the "right to life" of a clump of cells who can't feel or think when there are so many people in this world who are suffering due to problems caused by overpopulation. Like a lot of people have already said, there are reasons that not every pregnancy results in the birth of a baby. The world can't sustain population growth at the rate it's currently at, and we're already seeing this through social and environmental problems.

This thread was so much more interesting with scranton's comments.

I think it's okay if it's medically necessary. But it's also a woman's choice, and I cannot take that away from her. I don't think it's okay though when some dumb bimbo teenage girl is spreading her legs (KNOWING she isn't using a condom), then she gets pregnant and aborts it. I just wanna tear my hair out at girls who do that. Wrap it before you tap it, you ignorant bitch. You knew the risks, but you decided to have sex anyway. You deserve to have that baby for being so careless and irresponsible.

@BeautifulNightmare I think it's okay if it's medically necessary. But it's also a woman's choice, and I cannot take that away from...

Reading this, I sound ridiculously hypocritical. Saying it's a woman's choice but not okaying it for teenage girls? -_- Well like I said before to clear things up, it is a woman's choice. I cannot take that away from her, it just angers me when people don't take precautions when they have sex and then they abort.

Life would be better with out those cheesy televangelists, maybe if Billy Graham was aborted Christianity would be weaker than what it is today....

Llorts avatar Llort No Way +1Reply

Okay, I'm just going to state my opinion. I don't feel like getting into an argument with you. Please respect my opinion and I'll respect yours. For the most part, I think abortion is murder, but in certain cases, it should be aloud. Like if someone was raped, or being pregnant is life threatening, they should have the option to get an abortion. I don't think it should be completely forbidden, but there needs to be stricter laws on it.

@Okay, I'm just going to state my opinion. I don't feel like getting into an argument with you. Please respect my...

Laws wouldn't work. It would be virtually impossible to prove that it was rape, because only 2 people witnessed it and the man will deny it. If that was the law, there would also be people who weren't raped but who say they were to get an abortion.

Get over it. So many miscarriages happen every day that, most of the time, the woman probably didn't even know she was pregnant. What if one of them was the next Abe Lincoln? But I guess it's fine, since that foetus didn't grow enough for the woman to realise she was pregnant and then take the active decision of terminating the pregnancy. Does the fact that it was spontaneous make it more acceptable than if it was a decision that had to be made? Please, get off your soapbox and stop trying to preach about something you might not even have the anatomy to deal with.

The Battle of Ghettysburg had a 24% death rate for the South and a 23% death rate for the North.

This is utterly ridiculous.

@scrantoncity The Battle of Ghettysburg had a 24% death rate for the South and a 23% death rate for the North. This is utterly...

YOU are ridiculous. Why do you like to start stuff like this on this site? Haven't you done this enough?

@YOU are ridiculous. Why do you like to start stuff like this on this site? Haven't you done this enough?

WHY do YOU care? Ignore it. Do whatever. Does it affect you? Nope. Calm yourself.

@scrantoncity WHY do YOU care? Ignore it. Do whatever. Does it affect you? Nope. Calm yourself.

I care because I enjoy this site, just like you and I think it's pointless to just keep starting these debates with people. You think you're so great and that it's your duty to change people's minds? Then go out to the streets and lobby instead of start stuff on a website.

@I care because I enjoy this site, just like you and I think it's pointless to just keep starting these debates with...

In case you haven't noticed, this is an opinion site. There WILL be arguments. Feel free to leave, though.

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are +6Reply
@scrantoncity In case you haven't noticed, this is an opinion site. There WILL be arguments. Feel free to leave, though.

No, I'm not gonna let some guy like you make me stop doing something I enjoy, just like all of your nonsensical ramblings-on aren't going to stop me from being pro-choice. And yes, your ramblings-on ARE nonsensical. It is completely illogical to call somewhere the most dangerous place in the world based on abortion rates. It's dangerous if you're an unborn fetus, and last time I checked, they weren't too big of tourists.

@No, I'm not gonna let some guy like you make me stop doing something I enjoy, just like all of your nonsensical...

That doesn't change the fact that for anyone there, it's the most dangerous place. You know what I mean. A baby in the womb is 9,000 times as likely to die as you are. Does that make it more dangerous? You bet.

@694520

This is the only way someone can vote "No Way," just FYI.

@scrantoncity This is the only way someone can vote "No Way," just FYI.

I voted "no way" because I don't beleive that America is the single most dangerous place on the planet. Also even though I didn't know the exact number of abortions, the number didn't surprise me.

This has way too many comments for not being homepaged

Those babies were aborted because there was no other choice.

@FrankOcean Those babies were aborted because there was no other choice.

Really? Every single one? Highly doubtful. Nay, there is always another choice. What about adoption?

@scrantoncity Really? Every single one? Highly doubtful. Nay, there is always another choice. What about adoption?

Do you have any idea how many babies are put up for adoption each year? You automatically assume that there is come wonderful family waiting for them, and maybe there is, but most of those poor kids do not end up living a wonderful life with wonderful parents.
Also, it can take years for a person to adopt a child, sometimes things just aren't as black and white as scrantoncity seems to think they are.

@Do you have any idea how many babies are put up for adoption each year? You automatically assume that there is come...

(Your+name+(optional)): So killing them is a better option?

"Yo, hobos, I know that you don't enjoy your life, and as all the government housing is full.... So, sorry, but we've been ordered to kill you. But it's not your fault. It's just your circumstances."

Yeah. Do that.

This video as well as some others by this user provide arguments that both pro-life and pro-choice people need to hear. Please watch these.

What if one of those kids were the next Abraham Lincoln? What if one of those kids were the next Hitler, The next Genghis Khan or the next Sadam?

I have to comment on the argument "If you can't take care of a child it's irresponsible to have sex."
I'm married. Can my husband and I afford a child right now? No. Do we want a child right now? No. Do we have sex? Yes. Do we use birth control? Yes. Could that birth control fail, resulting in a pregnancy? Yes.
In an economic recession where more couples can't afford children, good luck trying to get couples to stop having sex simply because of a risk of pregnancy. It's not just teens who have abortions instead of unwanted babies.
I, for one, am going to continue to make love to my husband.

If i remember correctly, almost half of all pregnancies are self aborted.

Okay, Abortion is very,very wrong. But don't bash America! This is a very safe Country.

@scrantoncity I'm not bashing America... We're the best country in the USA!

Ahahaha that was funny. You probably thought I was ignorant but I'm not.

too bad you weren't aborted as a baby.

@too bad you weren't aborted as a baby.

No matter who the person is that's a cruel thing to say.

Tacomunchers avatar Tacomuncher Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Tacomuncher No matter who the person is that's a cruel thing to say.

I find it's a very good way to determine someone's intelligence.

Anonymous