+314

You can't make memorable nights if you can't remember the nights, amirite?

Friday_Night_Lightss avatar
4 4
The voters have decided that Friday_Night_Lights is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You can try by trying to find your friend by retracing the steps of your night. Also by returning a tiger to Mike Tyson

It's fun when your friends film it and show you what you were doing the next day. According to my drunk-self, I want to build a fence out of cheese to keep those dang mexicans out. I never knew I was so racist :o

@julieL It's fun when your friends film it and show you what you were doing the next day. According to my drunk-self, I...

Three of my sober friends drove me and my three other high friends to a scary forest with a greenhouse. I don't really remember it, but they said that I walked up to the fucking scary greenhouse and opened the door while everybody else stayed back. Then I saw a hobo, who was sitting next to a old and muddy shovel (this I remember), and then started talking to him.