+623

You wonder if Anthony read MLIA before he made this site, amirite?

Amish_Allosauruss avatar
1 16
The voters have decided that Amish_Allosaurus is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@698398

How on earth is this a ripoff of mlia? One tells stories, one tells opinions.

@698398

Oh, I guess that answers my question. You always seem to comment on posts about you, do you have a thing that tells you when a post has the word "Anthony" in it?

Amish_Allosauruss avatar Amish_Allosaurus Yeah You Are +12Reply
@698422

I see.

Amish_Allosauruss avatar Amish_Allosaurus Yeah You Are +10Reply

Though way back when, the posts on MLIA were actually...average. I'm pretty sure there's one on there that says something like "I ate some toast today. MLIA"

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are +19Reply

I really don't understand the rivalry. They're two completely different sites with just as many cliches.

@idk502023 mlia cliches are usually lying. Amirite ones are just repeats.

I honestly don't think one is more annoying than the other. Seeing "Today, I went fishing in Wal-Mart with my pet dinosaur Henry. He told me that Harry Potter beat Twilight in the Yahoo vs. Google war then yelled 'THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!' Best. Dinosaur. Ever? I think so. MLIA" is just as annoying as seeing "Justin Beiber is a girl, amirite?" fifty times.

Actually I've never thought that.
Just being honest...