-429

I think bullying kids is a good thing. That way, we can differentiate between all of the weak people who commit suicide and the strong ones that defend themselves. The world is overpopulated anyways. amirite?

LAKERSoverHEATs avatar
2 72
The voters have decided that LAKERSoverHEAT is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You can't possibly be serious.

its a shame your skull is to thick to realize just how bad the lakers are.

I just lost a friend to suicide due to bullying.
This isn't even funny. It's terrible.

rebekahs avatar rebekah No Way +13Reply
@super_sour_diesel ]: I'm sorry for your loss.. I know how it feels.. it gets better though.

Well, this was 13 days ago, and I'm now starting to recover. I hope it gets better. But, I trust that it will over time :)

@rebekah Well, this was 13 days ago, and I'm now starting to recover. I hope it gets better. But, I trust that it will over...

I think it was hardest during the first week, just stay strong. [: Of course, idiots like OP don't help the situation at all though.

@rebekah I just lost a friend to suicide due to bullying. This isn't even funny. It's terrible.

21 days since my friend committed suicide. i know how you feel. stay strong and keep their memory alive <3
this is an extremely serious matter, and if this post is serious then its inexplicably sick and disturbing. this is not a subject to be joked about.

@21 days since my friend committed suicide. i know how you feel. stay strong and keep their memory alive <3 this...

Gah, I'm sorry for your losss. :( We've gotttta stay strong, and we will. Right? But, this person is probably a troll. But still, it's a topic NOT to be joked about, at all.

I feel so horrible for your pain! This guy is a fucking retard who just. Got. REPORTED!

@1075123

Did you not see the STARTING to recover? I'm still not over it. Buuut believe whatever you'd like.

@LAKERSoverHEAT he was weak.

dude what the fuck is wrong with you? you're sick.

annies avatar annie No Way +4Reply

inb4 feeding the troll...oh wait, too late

I HOPE YOUR RECTUM EXPLODES.

While I do think he took it a little bit too far in the above comments, I will grant OP one thing: Successful troll is successful.

Ahaha you betch'ya! Did you know Someone bullied my daughter into suicide? The catcher is I used necromancy and black magic to bring her back, at the cost of satin impregnating her!

To whoever wrote this: i hope hell treats you like the shit you deserve.
To SeeRebekahPlay: i'm sorry for your loss, i know its not easy, a girl at my school killed herself the day before school started.

@LAKERSoverHEAT That girl was weak. Good riddance.

GO FUCK YOURSELF IN HELL YOU BASTARD

@GO FUCK YOURSELF IN HELL YOU BASTARD

Your friend is in hell because that is where selfish people who commit suicide go.

LAKERSoverHEATs avatar LAKERSoverHEAT Yeah You Are -19Reply
@LAKERSoverHEAT Your friend is in hell because that is where selfish people who commit suicide go.

You dont kno wat the hell u r talkin about. i dont kno wer the bloody fuck peole get that people that commit suicide are selfish. they think about what they are doing and the effects it'll have and then feel even sadder. in the minds of people that are depressed they think the world is better w/o them and that is what they think about. so really, they are being the opposite of selfish. they don't go to hell, preople like you that push them to kill themselves do, bcause that is where murderers go.

@You dont kno wat the hell u r talkin about. i dont kno wer the bloody fuck peole get that people that commit...

They are hurting everyone they know. Committing suicide only brings even more negativity, so they are being selfish by taking the easy way out which is suicide. It is harder to stand up and do something about it which is why it is a true test of strength.

LAKERSoverHEATs avatar LAKERSoverHEAT Yeah You Are 0Reply
@LAKERSoverHEAT They are hurting everyone they know. Committing suicide only brings even more negativity, so they are being selfish...

YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKIN STUPID ASSHOLE. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE IN THEIR SHOES. DO NOT TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOU HEARTLESS, MURDERING BASTARD

@YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKIN STUPID ASSHOLE. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE IN THEIR SHOES. DO NOT TALK ABOUT...

It's not murder if they killed themselves. Jussayin'. And if you're being so high and mighty about not arguing about something you don't know about, you need to step back. You don't know the commenter. Maybe they were going to commit suicide, but looked at themselves and fought the urge. I did. Stop being a puss, 'kay?

Shut up. I have a valid point, unlike you. TYPE LOUDER I CANT HEAR YOU. dumb ass.

LAKERSoverHEATs avatar LAKERSoverHEAT Yeah You Are -12Reply
@LAKERSoverHEAT Shut up. I have a valid point, unlike you. TYPE LOUDER I CANT HEAR YOU. dumb ass.

you just luv bringing people down, dont you? I DO have a valid point, unfortunately YOU are too much of a dumbass to see that.

I bet the OP will die from suicide...

Let me break this down into terms everyone can comprehend.

First of all: "I think bullying kids is a good thing." You've obviously got it really easy if you don't know the effects of bullying.
Second: "That way, we can differentiate between all of the weak people who commit suicide and the strong ones that defend themselves." Since when has suicide been considered weak? People have many reasons for committing suicide and since you're obviously not a psychologist or any professional that deals with people, then you don't know what you're talking about.
Third: "The world is overpopulated anyways." You are right, but encouraging people to kill themselves is not the right answer. And "anyways" is not correct grammar.
Finally: "amirite?" No. You're wrong.

ono smilie failure at life is failure at life.

They see me trollin', they hatin'...

@They see me trollin', they hatin'...

PaTROLLING they tryin' to catch me postin' dirty...

This is a troll.

I really do understand that this is trolling, and that every comment feeds the troll, but joking about suicide is really going too far.

@x2502man I really do understand that this is trolling, and that every comment feeds the troll, but joking about suicide is...

Where exactly is the line? I'd love to know. Apparently the line is whatever people have personal expierience with. 9/11 jokes? Go ahead! Suicide? No way! Some dude at my school did that and now it offends me!
They're just words people. Either bitch about all of them or bitch about none of them, don't run around choosing which ones you think are offensive. Say whatever you want to me, I'll ignore it. Because words have no power unless you give them power.
BAM rant over.

ConnorNoonans avatar ConnorNoonan Yeah You Are +13Reply
@ConnorNoonan Where exactly is the line? I'd love to know. Apparently the line is whatever people have personal expierience with...

I never stated that I thought 9/11 jokes were okay. I don't. I think that every person has their own line and it's relative to their own experiences. For me personally, suicide was taking it too far.

@x2502man I never stated that I thought 9/11 jokes were okay. I don't. I think that every person has their own line and it's...

I never said you though 9/11 was funny. I said that most of the people who bitch about these kinds of jokes don't bitch about every joke that could be offensive, because what's it to them if it doesn't hurt their feelings?
Why is this taking it too far? Where is the line?

ConnorNoonans avatar ConnorNoonan Yeah You Are +4Reply
@ConnorNoonan I never said you though 9/11 was funny. I said that most of the people who bitch about these kinds of jokes don't...

Well, I'm not most people. And like I stated before, the line is relative to a person's experiences. A person who lost someone in 9/11 would probably be more offended by jokes about 9/11 than people who haven't lost someone. This is probably the first troll I've complained about. The reason why I'm complaining is that any kid who is suicidal could see this post and think they are helping the world by killing themselves. I do not approve of any jokes that are deemed offensive. Suicide is just a subject that hits close to home since two of my friends used to cut.

@x2502man Well, I'm not most people. And like I stated before, the line is relative to a person's experiences. A person who...

Suicide and cutting are not the same thing. What you're saying about "hitting close to home" is exactly what I'm talking about: People think things are funny unless it has something to do with them, then it immediately becomes offensive. I'm not saying that you do this all the time, but why complain about this post and not the racist posts about black people? Or holocaust posts? Because they don't offend YOU personally, because you aren't black, I assume, or a holocaust survivor. You are, to a degree, doing exactly what I said people do. No offense intended.

ConnorNoonans avatar ConnorNoonan Yeah You Are +1Reply
@ConnorNoonan Suicide and cutting are not the same thing. What you're saying about "hitting close to home" is exactly what I'm...

This isn't worth explaining my opinion because it takes too much energy. Which is why I don't complain about every post.

@ConnorNoonan Why didn't it take too much energy for this post?

Why would I even explain it when you're just going to play devil's advocate and take the opposite of my viewpoint?

@x2502man Why would I even explain it when you're just going to play devil's advocate and take the opposite of my viewpoint?

It's not that I'm taking the opposite of your viewpoint. It's that I BELIEVE the opposite of your viewpoint. That's just how I feel about it. Now please explain why this post deserved to have your energy wasted on it when you don't do it on other posts, and I'll tell you my viewpoint on that. That way, we know for sure if I just take the opposite of your ideas.

ConnorNoonans avatar ConnorNoonan Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ConnorNoonan It's not that I'm taking the opposite of your viewpoint. It's that I BELIEVE the opposite of your viewpoint. That's...

I just randomly picked one out of all the offensive ones. People would find it really annoying if I complained on all the posts

@704239

It is a test of strength. It's unfortunate that people fail it. Suicide is for pussies.

LAKERSoverHEATs avatar LAKERSoverHEAT Yeah You Are -16Reply
@704315

You sound retarded. You are saying I deserve to die because I think bullying is a test of a person's strength and is necessary to differentiate between the weak and strong. If you decide so easily to end your life, then you do not deserve to live because they don't appreciate living enough.

LAKERSoverHEATs avatar LAKERSoverHEAT Yeah You Are -13Reply
@why dont you just shut the fuck up already. serioulsy. enough is enough already.

Just giving my opinion, you don't like it then fuck yourself

LAKERSoverHEATs avatar LAKERSoverHEAT Yeah You Are -9Reply

My brother killed himself because of bullying. I know you're a troll, but suicide is not something to joke about. You clearly have no experience with either suicide or bullying and still think you can be judgemental about it. You are an asshole. amirite?

This is another one of your underrated things! While I don't approve of bullying, the world would be much better without weak people who will not look for help yet they will still seek for pity. So I just agree that people need to be stronger.

Slendermans avatar Slenderman Yeah You Are +2Reply

Wow. You have a sick mind.

I agree with ConnorNoonan. "Oh shiiiiiit a suicide joke, kill the OP!!" "This kid at my school committed suicide!" Oh yeah? How do you think the people who had family members die in 9/11 feel about 9/11 jokes? Of course everyone thinks nothing of it because they haven't gone through that. All you fucking DUMBASSES commenting, complaining about this joke should realize all of the offensive shit that's on here and get over it.'
And by the way you stupid fuckers wouldn't bat an eye at a holocaust joke like "How can you NAZI how bad the holocaust was" and just "YYA OMG THAT IS SO CLEVER" It's fucking offensive and I bet people that have personal ties would have thought that's offensive so stop being hypocrites. Shit. Fuckin' PISS ME OFF. I don't agree with the post, it's just these commenters... /rant

protagonists are a part of life

heethebobos avatar heethebobo Yeah You Are 0Reply
@*Antagonists

wow im stupid...no thumbs up

heethebobos avatar heethebobo Yeah You Are +4Reply

wow, that's a terrible thing to say. hopefully you're a troll.

This sounds absolutely terrible, but words cannot describe how much I am undecided on it.

Dude you are a DUMBASS and need to be bullied to know what the hell it feels like! I've been bullied because I have an odd last name and most of my friends have been bullied. There's nothing good or funny about it! So shut the hell up and get a life you DICKFACE! Oh, btw, you've been reported for being offensive and stupid!

Go to google.

Search joke.

Then you will get this post.

I've gotta say, suicide really is a terrible thing to even consider. It's not the easy way out but it's horrible if you do it. I really lack the ability to feel sorry for someone who decides to kill themselves. Thy hurt every single person around them. There are sooo many options nowadays. But honestly, I don't agree with his opinion personally, at least he stands up for his opinions...

When I first read the post I thought LAKERSoverHEAT was just trolling, but after looking at his comments I think he genuinely believes it.

Also, I don't think people should be up in arms about it possibly being a suicide joke - suicide is horrible for the people it affects, but that doesn't mean the issue should be tucked away and only spoken of seriously.

We've established that the o.p is a troll. But I doubt all 84 people who agreed with him are. So forget about him. Fuck THEM.

Whats wrong with your brain?

This is nothing more than a dude that thinks he is tough but hides behind a keyboard and talks trash. Or its just another punk that wants attention so he posts something that will stir the pot so he can feel relevant in his miserable little life.

I think this is funny. I know I'm a dick or whatever. I love when people take trolling seriously. I know bullying is a terrible thing though, and I'm comply against it.

Above comments=OP win

Angelic_dudes avatar Angelic_dude Yeah You Are -5Reply