-207

Remember when kids would say stuff like "Pidgey used gust" and knock some paper off of the table? I took it too far and shouted "HITLER USED HOLOCAUST!!!!!!" and pulled a Jewish kid's chair out from underneath him. Still fuckin funny, amirite?

AndPasswords avatar
5 18
The voters have decided that AndPassword is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

un smilie FlyingGuineaPig used downvote! It's super effective!

Wait... what?

No, no I don't remember that.

That was heilarious! A lolercaust.

guitarplayer213s avatar guitarplayer213 Yeah You Are +7Reply

No kid I was ever around has ever said that because I didn't hang out with lame kids.

inb4 downvoted because everyone here loves pokemon cause it's the cool thing here

@shelbybuckffs No kid I was ever around has ever said that because I didn't hang out with lame kids. inb4 downvoted because...

No one I know ever said that either and I practically collected Pokemon cards (but still not obsessed/knowledgeable about it). I think it's just one of those regional things. Op is lame for an entirely different reason.

Let's hope you were in the cafeteria. What? The kid's religion had dietary rules and the food might offend his religion.

I look up to people like you.

coolstorys avatar coolstory Yeah You Are +2Reply

So, I find this, read this, then laugh. In other news, I just bought a one way ticket to hell

....wow....none of you understand what a joke is, huh..obviously its a dumb joke -__-'

O.O...Goodness me, people...

AndPasswords avatar AndPassword Yeah You Are +1Reply

Lmao, Hitler used holocaust! It's super effective!

HailSatans avatar HailSatan Yeah You Are -1Reply

Wow, you must have made him or her feel miserable and humiliated. I don't find that funny at all...