+778

Forget safes. If anyone can break into the Sunchips bags without making any noise you’d be seriously impressed, amirite?

Tempest_Trances avatar
20 10
The voters have decided that Tempest_Trance is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

i heard they're recalling those

dallas_xo23s avatar dallas_xo23 Yeah You Are +3Reply

Those things are so damn noisy!

I don't know why anyone would want to break into a bag of Sun Chips, but it would be great to see someone do it quietly, lol.

SalientKs avatar SalientK Yeah You Are +1Reply

They are good for the environment I think you can suck it up and pour the chips into a bowl..problem solved.

@They are good for the environment I think you can suck it up and pour the chips into a bowl..problem solved.

THIS! :D America, I am disappoint at the fact that you are to lazy to just pour the chips into a GODDAMN BOWL. All potato chip brands should follow in Sun Chips' footsteps...

@FreeMustacheRides THIS! :D America, I am disappoint at the fact that you are to lazy to just pour the chips into a GODDAMN BOWL. All...

Um...not sure where anything about not wanting to pour the chips into a bowl came into play.

Tempest_Trances avatar Tempest_Trance Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Tempest_Trance Um...not sure where anything about not wanting to pour the chips into a bowl came into play.

facepalm

I'm saying that's what Americans all need to do. I never said they didn't WANT to. I just said that's what they should do. If you're annoyed of something, then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Don't burden other people who have logical sense by whining for your stupid ass. On a side note, if you pour it into a bowl, it helps with portion control. Eating out of the bag is just bad, as it gives you no limit.

@FreeMustacheRides facepalm I'm saying that's what Americans all need to do. I never said they didn't WANT to. I just said that's...

...Sorry for misunderstanding. But seriously, the post was a joke. You seem to be getting quite a bit annoyed.