-21

The female equivalent of getting kicked in the balls is being punched in the boob... or, you know, giving birth, amirite?

ClaireTheBozos avatar
0 74
The voters have decided that ClaireTheBozo is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

this whole thing is bullshit. being hit in the balls probably hurts a LOT, but childbirth is literally tearing a WHOLE ENTIRE baby through a small whole... not to mention 9 months of pain and before the actual birth a whole lot of pain. my mother was in labour for 42 HOURS.

Have you ever had an 'incident' with a bicycle? That, my dear, is the equivalent of getting kicked in the balls.

@Have you ever had an 'incident' with a bicycle? That, my dear, is the equivalent of getting kicked in the balls.

Ohh, where you sit on it weird or else it jerks suddenly and the seat....
shitt, yeahh, I know what you mean. x_x

ClaireTheBozos avatar ClaireTheBozo Yeah You Are +1Reply

It's getting hit in the pelvic bone right above the genital area for a female that hurts like a guy getting hit in the genitals. I would know, it happened to me and I was on the floor in the fetal position 2 seconds after it happened. Worst pain of my life.

^^ that is a dumb bitch

Being hit in the balls I can imagine hurts way more than being punched in the boob. However, I do think in some cases being punched there for a female can rival being kicked in the balls, but only very rarely as you have to be hit in a specific point of the breast, and that doesn't happen to often, which is why we probably don't talk about it as much. Childbirth is a whole other matter, and if any guy says that being kicked in the balls is worse they will have to fight me.

My brother kicked me in the boob and he hit something in there so I had to go to the hospital

read this and I'll become clearer... http://boards.straightdope.com/...d.php?t=384324
being kicked in the balls and is equivalent to a direct hit to the ovaries but since the ovaries are well protected the likely chances of getting a direct is slim so it is not the same as getting hit in the * but according to the posts it can be accidentally bumped during but being hit on purpose is a whole different matter , I'd say that mischievous had it down just about right.

Woody123s avatar Woody123 Yeah You Are +1Reply

okay to be honest, getting hit in the boob usually doesnt hurt seeing as how its just fat. There are exceptions to that because if you get hard enough anywhere it hurts. It does make sense to say that giving birth is more painful because it can last hours or days, it doesnt go away after just a few minutes unless youre an extremely lucky bitch haha.

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Linds okay to be honest, getting hit in the boob usually doesnt hurt seeing as how its just fat. There are exceptions to...

Well i'm talking about a straight punch to the nipple, sorry if that sounds crude. :0 I imagine that getting kicked in the balls is definitely somewhere in between giving birth and getting punched in the boob.

ClaireTheBozos avatar ClaireTheBozo Yeah You Are -3Reply
@ClaireTheBozo Well i'm talking about a straight punch to the nipple, sorry if that sounds crude. :0 I imagine that getting kicked...

true a straight on punch does hurt. I had a dry socket after getting my wisdom teeth out and was told by multiple women that it was worse than giving birth, so maybe that should go somewhere on the scale haha.

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are +1Reply

*my bad I meant to say that I remember learning that getting hit it the ovaries was equal to the testicles.

I know that women who giving birth go through horrible pain but the truth of the matter is that when a man gets hit in the genitals there is a possibility of hitting them in the right way that will send the man into shock and kill them probably by cardiac arrest. They die from the pain of it. I have never herd of a women dieing from the pain of birth. Yes they have died from other causes that are a result of the birth but not from the pain.

Well being hit in the balls and boobs are very painful and idont know witch one hurts more but they both give you cancer that I know, but also I dont understand why guys are complaining that getting hit in the balls hurt more when they provoke it themselves by "playing around" and hitting each other there and girls dont go around hitting each others boobs... But that's just my point of view (:

i see how getting hit in the boob can hurt but it dosent compared to getting
hit in the nuts

When you get hit in your balls, the pain is not just down there. It slowly moves to your abdomen, then to you lower back around the spine. We will never know which one hurts more, that's how it will always be. Childbirth can have variations of pain, but getting hit in the balls can be anywhere from barley a touch to full out crushed. The pain is not good, I have been hit in the balls, but not super hard. Yet the pain was pretty bad, it was the worst when it was by my abdomen. A mans testicles are very fragile, and if you get hit hard enough it could make it so you can not have kids anymore. That is basically crushing one of the most sensitive organs in the mans body. Women don't have an organ that is outside of their body that they can compare that to. Also, men can experience birth like pains. Big kidney stones can have a very similar effect as birth. But neither gender will ever know what the other experiences.

Shut up. You don't know what it feels like. We don't know what having a baby feels like. The boob part i hope was just a joke. There's no way being hit in the boobs even compares to being hit in the junk.

Codays avatar Coday No Way -1Reply
@Coday Shut up. You don't know what it feels like. We don't know what having a baby feels like. The boob part i hope was...

Exactly... I could flicked someone's breast with my index finger and that female wouldn't feel a scratch
But if the same thing happened directly to a man's testicle he would be on the ground crying

@Coday Lol. Good one.

Its not a joke. Ask any girl you want

@Its not a joke. Ask any girl you want

I've seen grown men in tears after getting hit in the junk. never seen a reaction anywhere close to that off a shot to the boobs.

@TAST I've seen grown men in tears after getting hit in the junk. never seen a reaction anywhere close to that off a...

Well think about how often you see guys get hit in the balls compared to how octet girls get punched in the boob

@Well think about how often you see guys get hit in the balls compared to how octet girls get punched in the boob

I see guys get hit in the balls every day. I never see girls get hit in the boobs. And when they do, they just say ow and hit back. Whereas guys either cry or close their eyes for a minute of two.

Codays avatar Coday No Way 0Reply

Getting hit in the soft testicles can only be rivaled against child birth. Had a friend who gave birth and was perfectly fine. Also had another friend hit in the nuts with a tennis ball and was in so much pain he fell unconscious and couldn't walk for about 6 to 7 days. (Think it was 6 tho).
The major difference is unlike giving birth which is pretty written in stone whats going to happen, getting hit in the balls could mean anything.. Just a kick could leave male begging for death imagine something more blunt hitting them. like a bat!.. getting hit in the balls is more subjective.

@Getting hit in the soft testicles can only be rivaled against child birth. Had a friend who gave birth and was...

Imagine thinking child birth is on the same level as getting kicked in the balls. A mans testicles getting kicked exceeds the limits of pain a human can process and these people think that 100 del units of pain (giving birth) can compare to 9000 . Also, women can control if they give birth by not getting pregnant, but men can have such horrific pain even as an infant or as an old man that is jut my take, but it’s right to any man who has gone through such trauma

@Imagine thinking child birth is on the same level as getting kicked in the balls. A mans testicles getting kicked...

Erm what are you talking about … birth control actually cost quite a bit in some countries , also people get raped put into sex trafficking and also sorts . also period cramps pain in some cases can be as bad as a heart attack( I’ve actually fainted due to period cramps ) and child birth is meant to be 10 times worse than that

Woody123s avatar Woody123 Yeah You Are +6Reply

What I don't like about these childbirth/balls debate is that women have a choice to get pregnant, and men don't have a choice about getting hit in the balls. Yeah, I know that some women use all of the safe sex precautions and that it might fail. But you have to consider this: Women have 9 whole months for preparation of this dastardly day, while men only have a few seconds in which they see something hurtling towards their man-fruits. So, we're both in shock that it happened AND in excruciating pain. Also, all of this "But people don't stay in the hospital for days for being kicked in the balls!" stuff is bullshit. Depending on how hard they have been kicked, a man can go through SERIOUS amounts of pain. Now, as I know that men will never truly be able to feel childbirth, and women will never truly be able to know what being kicked in the balls can feel like, I can't absolutely say which one hurts worse.

@What I don't like about these childbirth/balls debate is that women have a choice to get pregnant, and men don't...

We get 9 months to prepare? Hardly. We get nine months of pain in the back, things swelling, not being able to see your feet, waddling. Imagine what carrying a baby does to your body. We get 9 months of pain and then a final day of complete owies.

This has nothing to do with the pain... Yeah women have the choice but they still feel pain!

cpe99s avatar cpe99 No Way +2Reply

I appreciate the thought you put into this comment, but I was referring to childbirth in the actual way (i.e. without anesthetics of course). My mom gave birth to her first child (my sister) "the natural way" for god knows why and then vowed never to do so again. So yeah, you'd have to be pretty.... hm, dumb isn't the word, but something like that.... to want to give birth the natural painful way, but I think it'd still be pretty hardcore.
However, you're right, only transvestites might know both sides of the story, which is why we call it even.

ClaireTheBozos avatar ClaireTheBozo Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ClaireTheBozo I appreciate the thought you put into this comment, but I was referring to childbirth in the actual way (i.e...

Oh, that DOES sound painful. I do agree with you, just not the people who won't even LOOK at both sides of the story. Your mom must've went through some tough crap. She's got my motivation.

@Oh, that DOES sound painful. I do agree with you, just not the people who won't even LOOK at both sides of the...

hahaha... believe it or not my sister was some 9 pounds when she was born. Poor mom. xD
But yeah, thanks for being civil and everything. :)

ClaireTheBozos avatar ClaireTheBozo Yeah You Are +2Reply
@ClaireTheBozo hahaha... believe it or not my sister was some 9 pounds when she was born. Poor mom. xD But yeah, thanks for being...

Ouch, that must've hurt. But you're welcome. I try not to be a douche, but I'm not that good at it, haha.

Well, for starters, "transvestite" is a derogatory way of describing cross-dressers {aka drag queens & drag kings}. Homophobic people use that word as a slur. I know you weren't aware of that, and most likely didn't mean it as such, but just for future reference. :). Alright, so a cross-dresser, aka a drag queen, is a male who dresses up like a girl. They are still boys, so they are only going to know "guy pain". {ps...You should go on YT & watch a "how drag queens tuck" video. I don't know how old you are, so if you're younger than 18, disregard that I told you to watch it.}.
On the other hand, Transgendered individuals are people who are born biologically as a man/woman, but make the decision to live as a woman/man. This often includes sex reassignment surgery. However, having been born without a uterus and ovaries, men who become women can't give birth. It's one of those wonders of the cis-gendered female body that can't be replicated. {ladies, we are seriously walking miracles! :) }. And while the female to male transition sex reassignment surgery creates a penis and testicles....the balls are just for show & are nowhere near as sensitive as biological males {and yes boys, your balls are miracles too}
Soooo basically, I've rambled on for two paragraphs & we're no closer to solving the "which one is worse" question. As I wrote in another post, depending on the circumstances, they're both pretty painful. This debate has been going on since the start of feminism, and I don't see it ever going away. In my opinion, the answer is that we should just respect each other {and embrace what we love about being a male or a female} & understand that when it comes to the "worst pain imaginable", we both have it bad. :)

It's a human, coming out of your vagina. How is that not as painful as a kick to the nuts? I've known many guys who have been kicked/slapped, in the nuts and were ok after a few minuets. It can sometimes take up to 24 hours to be in labor, now that is painful! We ( women ) have the same ( or more) side effects of childbirth as a kick in the nuts. Do you get what I am saying? I don't mean to sound rude or anything, just telling my opinion.

Women have a higher pain intolerance so being hit in the boob is not as painful for us because we can stand higher levels of pain than men. Meaning we are therefore stronger than men

they seem equal in pain

Being hit in the boobs hurts like crap when you're a teenager, and it depends on how you're hit, but still won't hurt as much as being hit in the balls I'm sure. So you can't really compare them. But also, you definitely can't compare childbirth to being kicked in the balls, since although being kicked in the balls is scientifically proven to be up to 150 x more painful, it apparently only lasts 10 minutes, and the pain decreases. Whereas, childbirth lasts 32 HOURS, and the pain INCREASES.

No offense women but you cant handle alot of pain (example:punch a man in the face he gets pissed and fights back but if you punch lady in the face i bet you she will cry,so my point is if men were giving birth they would try there hardest to keep cool. ps... i would never punch a lady in the face

@No offense women but you cant handle alot of pain (example:punch a man in the face he gets pissed and fights back...

😐 do you know what your talking about period cramps can be as bad as a heart attack ( I’ve fainted due to period cramps ) not once in my life I have cried about cramps

Woody123s avatar Woody123 Yeah You Are +3Reply

That's a complete stereotype. As a woman officer, I know for a fact women can handle just as much
pain, unless you have scientific evidence to back up your conclusion.

@That's a complete stereotype. As a woman officer, I know for a fact women can handle just as much pain, unless you...

I'm guessing from the out of touch insensitivity of his comments that he's pretty young {why we allow that to be an excuse, I don't know}. At his age, "credible evidence" is "the older kid on the bus who told him so."

shut up you cant imagine the pain if getting hit in the boob getting hit in the nuts is nothing compared to it.

@708180

When i found out it sometimes goes on for days I about passed out, that doesn't sound tolerable even with anesthetic.

ClaireTheBozos avatar ClaireTheBozo Yeah You Are +3Reply
@708180

There has been a study, getting kicked in the balls is equivelant to 9000 del. wich would be giving birth 160 times and breaking 3200 bones all at once. just thought you should know

@There has been a study, getting kicked in the balls is equivelant to 9000 del. wich would be giving birth 160 times...

Fist of all, there is a rumor that the human body can take up to 45 del of pain while giving birth is 57 del and getting kicked in the balls in 9,000 del. however, del doesn't even exist! There is a unit of pain once called dol, Latin for solar but objective measurements are extremely difficult to measure and this unit was soon eliminated. Getting kicked in the balls can cause nausea, increase in blood pressure and heart rate, and sweating. Childbirth causes the same kind of pain. Labor lasts, on average, 8 hours and causes nausea, fatigue, pain, and tension and stretching of muscle tissue. Lastly, pain is subjective! Every individual perceives pain in a different way! This is way dol units of pain were eliminated! Pain is not a stimulus. Both causes of pain can hurt a lot! Lets just say it's a tie.

cpe99s avatar cpe99 No Way 0Reply
@cpe99 Fist of all, there is a rumor that the human body can take up to 45 del of pain while giving birth is 57 del and...

Not only hours, it lasts for days around 1-3 if you're really having difficulty. You're lucky as hell if labor lasts for 5 hours.

I agree but I get tired of women always saying that us men don't know the pain of giving birth. Just want them to understand that men go thru a equal pain getting kicked in the testicles.

@708180

you clearly havnt been kicked in the balls. ever been hospitalized from gettin punched in the boob?

@708261

no, but my father has. its funny cuz i was the one who did it...

@Thomas no, but my father has. its funny cuz i was the one who did it...

I think there's plenty of women who are hospitalized or have died because they had to give birth. :U

ClaireTheBozos avatar ClaireTheBozo Yeah You Are +4Reply
@708280

You would be wrong. Men have died multiple times from being kicked in the balls. Just read a story about a guy who died when a woman squeezed on them too hard.

@708280

he was abusive. i got tired of it.

@708180

days? that is kind of creepy plus imagine that bill.

NO YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID RETAKE YOUR HEALTH LESSONS! Getting hit in the balls hurts way more than getting hit in the boob) I am a boy by the way). I remember learning that getting hit the OVARIES is equal to the boobs. These debeates are so fucking stupid. Like honestly, getting hit in the balls hurts more. A way to find out is by punching a girl in the boob or kicking her in the ovaries and asking her which hurt more or just seeing her reaction.

@NO YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID RETAKE YOUR HEALTH LESSONS! Getting hit in the balls hurts way more than getting hit in...

We know you're a boy by the way. And I'm guessing you're too young to understand...but telling people to assault a girl {even in the name of "science"} is the kind of thing that has the potential to make your life a living hell. Especially if she's young. However, you're right that there's no point in debating. People have different pain thresholds. There's no comparing a 3-day + labor to a moderate kick in the balls, just like a very severe kick to the testicles, which could incapacitate a man for days, is incomparable to a quick and easy labor. People have died giving birth & people have died from severe groin injuries. It's probably best to say that we all have it bad.