+28

Harry Potter fans are nothing like Twilight drones. We have one side and are all peaceful...more than we can say for Team Edward and Jacob. amirite?

gameboy5s avatar
0 10
The voters have decided that gameboy5 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

.... until a few people start getting really, really cocky and go around the internet andd the actual world screaming "HARRY POTTRAR FOREV4R!!!1!!"

Peaceful, can you hear the absolute crap that comes out of your mouth!!

you guys clog amirite by insulting Twilight and act as if all of you are nice and sweet, you are not, both of you fans have good fans and bad fans, you can't assume 1 group of fans is better, see Edwardsgrrl and HPfanno1 both are morons

@gameboy5 But the thing is...Harry Potter is good

but that doesn't give you the right to insult anything that is worse than HP

@SelenaGomezfan but that doesn't give you the right to insult anything that is worse than HP

Anything worse than Harry Potter deserves to be insulted. Maybe someone will think next time before they make another vamp-mance

gameboy5s avatar gameboy5 Yeah You Are 0Reply

....I'm not a movie.

gameboy5s avatar gameboy5 Yeah You Are -1Reply
@gameboy5 ....I'm not a movie.

all I'm saying is that some fans like you are douches and some fans are normal

@SelenaGomezfan all I'm saying is that some fans like you are douches and some fans are normal

Like seriously, I don't even care anymore. Not trying to start anything or make you mad...I just...don't...care.