+11

Lots of reposts that don’t get deleted, multiple troll accounts, having to enter the text on the screen before making a post and NOW before making a comment…..I hate to say it, but this site is going downhill. amirite?

reerees avatar
0 4
The voters have decided that reeree is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Some of the trolls are funny so I'm cool with them though. And ps if you don't like captchas use amirite.net/mobile

If you don't like the reposts, then report them ffs. The site isn't as young as it used to be, and the mods haven't all seen every single post because we have no lives. If you don't report repeats, then a lot get through. Almost no one reports repeats, yet EVERYONE bitches about it. (btw when reporting a repeat, please include a link to the post you think it is a repeat of)