+12

You kinda've feel bad when people say that there mom or dad is dead and you giggle, amirite?

Seths avatar
1 13
The voters have decided that Seth is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

my friend told me she was molested and i thought she was kidding.

feels bad man

ClaireTheBozos avatar ClaireTheBozo Yeah You Are +3Reply
@ClaireTheBozo my friend told me she was molested and i thought she was kidding. feels bad man

(ClaireTheBozo):lawl, that's funny. Yea, my best friend told me his mom got cancer Thursday, and I just busted out laughing. Surprisingly, he started laughing to.

Seths avatar Seth Yeah You Are -1Reply

What sort of contraction is kinda've?

@What sort of contraction is kinda've?

Lol I was wondering how long it would be till an anonfag would say something like that. Read my profile, the middle paragraph. That's what pertains to this situation.

Seths avatar Seth Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Seth Lol I was wondering how long it would be till an anonfag would say something like that. Read my profile, the middle...

So, I'm assuming you did that on purpose, but correct me if I'm wrong. If you did, why not just use correct grammar instead of dealing with the 'anonfags' which you claim to hate so much?

@So, I'm assuming you did that on purpose, but correct me if I'm wrong. If you did, why not just use correct grammar...

no, my profile clearly states that I'm on my phone, on this website. So go fucking figure I don't proof read everything I type. It takes long enough to type as it is.

Seths avatar Seth Yeah You Are -2Reply
@Seth no, my profile clearly states that I'm on my phone, on this website. So go fucking figure I don't proof read...

still though. you should "fucking figure" that "kinda've" does not even make sense. it doesn't matter if you don't "have time to proof read it" you should know what's a word and what's not.

@still though. you should "fucking figure" that "kinda've" does not even make sense. it doesn't matter if you don't...

No, actually when your typing really fast, and you don't even look up from the tiny keyboard, you can find your self making senseless mistakes.

Seths avatar Seth Yeah You Are -1Reply
@it's not impossible to edit what you typed dumbass.

actually it is if your on the mobile version of the website, dumb ass

Seths avatar Seth Yeah You Are 0Reply

And why am I even wasting my time with you? Your anon. You might as well not exist. Go away and be lame somewhere else.

Seths avatar Seth Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Seth And why am I even wasting my time with you? Your anon. You might as well not exist. Go away and be lame somewhere else.

you know what? you're right.but it's your fault if you prefer to sound like an illiterate jackass.

@you know what? you're right.but it's your fault if you prefer to sound like an illiterate jackass.

Have you just suffered a concussion? Was all this talk about "mistakes happen and can't be fixed when they do" forgotten? No, its not my choice to sound like "an illiterate jackass". Even though you are an absolute moron is you think people are illiterate if they can read and type. You an ass hole. You over react to simple mistakes made by a man working with a machine, when human error is natural. Why not you just go away, quit while your behind and anonomous, and forget your losses. I have better things to do than have a debate over a word error.

Seths avatar Seth Yeah You Are -2Reply