+28

A black person can crack a white joke and its hilarious... but the moment a white persone cracks a black joke, its racist, amirite?

georgia_lee_riddles avatar
0 14
The voters have decided that georgia_lee_riddle is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

cough double standard cough

that might be because most black jokes make fun of slavery though, but with my black friend if i tease him that the 5.0 are coming for him or something, he thinks it's just funny.

ClaireTheBozos avatar ClaireTheBozo Yeah You Are +1Reply

not in my circle of friends.

@Thomas not in my circle of friends.

at my school it happens like all the time

@georgia_lee_riddle at my school it happens like all the time

people used to think was racist. then they saw the kind of music i listen to and the people i hang out with.

@Thomas people used to think was racist. then they saw the kind of music i listen to and the people i hang out with.

I have a really good black friend and she always tells me how I dance like a white girl and all that, but the minute I say anything about black (even if it is a crayon) she gets all pissed

Depends where you live. Where I live, no. If you live in the south, racial things are touchy.

@georgia_lee_riddle yeah I live in tennessee... big old time slave state...

I have only been there once (to Georgia I mean the South in general) and the mention of "black" or "white" gets you dirty looks. :/ Black people.... minorities in general shouldn't teach their kids to be all sensitive when someone cracks a joke.

@Tater I have only been there once (to Georgia I mean the South in general) and the mention of "black" or "white" gets you...

I know right! I love those people who can be proud of who they are and not worry about what people say

@Tater Depends where you live. Where I live, no. If you live in the south, racial things are touchy.

im in virginia and i can say anything i want about any ethnicity and nobody does anything. of course they might just be afraid of me...