+10

Whatever mod banned my abortion post because "it's stupid and that's not what amirite is for" is stupid themselves. I was expressing my opinion that abortion is wrong and deleting a homepaged post because you disagree with it is going too far. amirite?

iamalwaysrites avatar
0 15
The voters have decided that iamalwaysrite is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It was probably because there's already zillions of abortion posts, and they might have thought you were just trying to cause controversy? :/

@Rainbow35 It was probably because there's already zillions of abortion posts, and they might have thought you were just...

This post in particular i made over 8 months ago (post number 20,000 something) and was homepaged, ended up getting voted to about 200YYA's and 500 no ways. I am just shocked that they would delete a post that has been homepaged for months and isn't the whole point of this site to cause controversy?

iamalwaysrites avatar iamalwaysrite Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Coday No.

care to explain?

iamalwaysrites avatar iamalwaysrite Yeah You Are 0Reply
@iamalwaysrite care to explain?

"isn't the whole point of this site to cause controversy?" No. That's my explanation.

Codays avatar Coday No Way 0Reply
@iamalwaysrite nigga please. see http://amirite.net/hottopics

Oh im sorry. I didn't realize that was the main, most important, and front page of the site. It's obviously what you should strive for.

Codays avatar Coday No Way 0Reply
@Coday Oh im sorry. I didn't realize that was the main, most important, and front page of the site. It's obviously what...

you know what i mean. Controversial posts are important, and all those posts on there btw were once on the home page. you're just trying to make excuses now lolz

@iamalwaysrite you know what i mean. Controversial posts are important, and all those posts on there btw were once on the home...

I'm pretty sure i don't need excuses on the way a website i work on is supposed to work.

Codays avatar Coday No Way 0Reply
@Coday I'm pretty sure i don't need excuses on the way a website i work on is supposed to work.

you don't need excuses, but if you don't give a legitimate one i'll call you a fag. :P

@iamalwaysrite you don't need excuses, but if you don't give a legitimate one i'll call you a fag. :P

I don't even see what you call an excuse. I never made an excuse, i told you the truth. You make hardly any sense at all. The point of the site is to tell your opinions, or your thoughts. Not to post things people will consider controversial. Thats the way the site works. That's how it's always worked.

Codays avatar Coday No Way -1Reply

... the word you were looking for was "fascist", not commie. That is all.