+500

The day America has a Black/Latino lesbian Atheist who enjoys cross-dressing as President and has a fat Muslim guy as Vice-President is the day we truly are a country of possibilities, amirite?

Jokes & Humour
11 14
@791501

I agree, if you don't vote for Sarah Palin in 2012, it doesn't make you a sexist. She's just an idiot.

@791501

Completly and utterly agree. The day a country votes on it's leader based on the policies they stand for, rather than their race, religion and sexual orientation will be a day for celebration.

Also, just a quick note in regards to "cross-dressing lesbian" most women in politics, lesbian or not, adopt a more masculine dress style.

@791501

yawn You know what he meant and it was just supposed to be funny, don't be such a drag.

Because all white guys are racists who don't want non-white people to have opportunities.

@791541

it's amish_pancakes. Read his comments.
He never understands things.

@791541

You're saying the prez has to be a mixture of all the races and ideologies in order for America to have oppertunities.

@792120

So if I didn't vote for this person I wouldn't be accepting?

@Amish_Allosaurus So if I didn't vote for this person I wouldn't be accepting?

If they were going to be a really good president, and you didn't vote for them BEACAUSE they were black/latino- lesbian- aithiest who likes crossdressing then yes.

@SpearmintMilk If they were going to be a really good president, and you didn't vote for them BEACAUSE they were black/latino-...

You might think they would be a good president, but what if I don't agree with their policies? Then everyone would assume I'm racist.

@Amish_Allosaurus You might think they would be a good president, but what if I don't agree with their policies? Then everyone would...

It's ok if you don't like their policies and don't vote for them because you disagreed with how they would run the country. But if you read their policies and agreed with them, then found out that they were blacktino-lesbian-athiest who likes crossdressing and didn't vote for them beacuse of that then you wouldn't be accepting.