+1,052

When watching shows like "I Survived" you can always tell when they're actually gonna get rescued by looking at how much time is left in the episode. Example: "I could see the plane in the distance and I was sure that they would see us" You look at the clock Thirty minutes left, “Dude, they’re not gonna see you, theres another half hour to fill”, amirite?

DevilishEggs avatar
30 12
The voters have decided that DevilishEgg is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Same with "House". "It's definitely MS" The patient is going to start bleeding uncontrollably. There's still 40 minutes left.

Or on game shows. For instance, if there's one minute left, he didn't get that last question right.

ctiscoolers avatar ctiscooler Yeah You Are +7Reply
@pericles4321 Again...what? Not related at all.

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire is an example of what she was talking about.

Spains avatar Spain Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Spain Who Wants to Be a Millionaire is an example of what she was talking about.

No...they end the show early and say "Ohhh, we've run out of time, follow us next week to see how (insert contestant's name here) continues!"... Anyone who has seen an episode of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire would know that's what they do at the end.

pericles4321s avatar pericles4321 Yeah You Are +3Reply
ctiscoolers avatar ctiscooler Yeah You Are +1Reply

Well, if they were rescued, then the rescue plane would crash and the crew would die or be severely injured, filling up the next 30 mins.

I love that show C:

I do that all the time! c:

Ellens avatar Ellen Yeah You Are 0Reply

There's the same thing with sports. One of the teams is absolutely crushing the other, and there's five minutes left. It's kind of obvious who wins.