+484

The toothbrush was invented in Mississippi, because if it was invented anywhere else it would be called the teethbrush, amirite?

zachzabels avatar Jokes & Humour
21 16
The voters have decided that zachzabel is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

stereotype win!

mchristies avatar mchristie Yeah You Are +9Reply

why do i feel like this post was already on here, and that you just changed the state name and moved a few words around?
http://www.amirite.net/34945

Ha! I'm from Mississippi and this cracked me up! If it wasn't someone from here who invented the TOOTHbrush, then I'm sure it was someone from one of our neighboring states.. :)

this was posted recently. if you're gona post an unoriginal joke, at least make sure its not already on the site you're posting it on

@this was posted recently. if you're gona post an unoriginal joke, at least make sure its not already on the site...

Capitialize the I in if. *gonna. Also put a period on the end of that last sentence.

@Amish_Allosaurus Capitialize the I in if. *gonna. Also put a period on the end of that last sentence.

"*Gonna" is an incomplete thought. That's right, now step down bitch!

You know, it was almost immediately after the five-minute preliminary post-posting period that I search the site and realized that this was technically a re-post. My apologies; you should simply go and like the actual first post on amirite to say what I so un smilieoriginally said, as I have done:

http://www.amirite.net/34945

Again, this was nothing more than an honest mistake, amirite?

zachzabels avatar zachzabel Yeah You Are +2Reply

actually it's alabama

HAHAHA I was like whaa? then i got it :]

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Edward_FINNA i dont get it X(

They are stereotyping Mississippi to be rednecks/hicks with missing teeth. TOOTHbrush...get it? they only have one tooth to brush and everywhere else people have all their teeth

There's one from South Africa too like that but it's an Afrikaans person from Benoni - would've posted it but no-one would've understood :P

hahahaha I wish I could favourite this more than once :D