+30

It's weird recieving texts from grandparents. Who knew they could text, amirite?

crazysnitch13s avatar
1 7
The voters have decided that crazysnitch13 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My grandmother doesn't even know what a cell phone is! Hahah

@PracticeSafeLunch33 My grandmother doesn't even know what a cell phone is! Hahah

My Grandma sometimes sends me texts at the most random times. It is really weird. lol She just got a cell phone this year.

crazysnitch13s avatar crazysnitch13 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@crazysnitch13 My Grandma sometimes sends me texts at the most random times. It is really weird. lol She just got a cell phone...

I wish my grams would get a cell phone or something. But she barely knows how to work the TV, so I don't think it would work out all that well Hah

@PracticeSafeLunch33 I wish my grams would get a cell phone or something. But she barely knows how to work the TV, so I don't think it...

My grandma turned 70 this year. She has been keeping up with the times. haha The one thing she refuses to get is a facebook even though her brothers and sisters have them.

crazysnitch13s avatar crazysnitch13 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@crazysnitch13 My grandma turned 70 this year. She has been keeping up with the times. haha The one thing she refuses to get is a...

Haha, my grandma is turning 80 this year, and she's completely bonkers. I'd kind of love to see how she'd do with facebook though... :D

My grandma just turned 84. When my dad taught her how to use her cell phone(still can't text though) she said "that's great but don't you try to teach me that damn internet"

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +1Reply

My grandma is rad