+450

Don’t complain that you can’t take credit for a post you made Anonymously that made it to the home page. If you weren’t willing to accept the potential criticisms, you shouldn’t be expecting the praise. Amirite?

Simons avatar
4 6
The voters have decided that Simon is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I had one of those, but I didn't post it anonymously, I just posted it before I made an account.

All Just-In posts should be in blind mode until they get homepaged, so people aren't biased. Then again, it ruins some jokes... we need a category for that.

Asteriskis avatar Asteriski Yeah You Are +4Reply

this would've been so much better if you had posted it anonymously..... just sayin

Or take a screenshot of it to prove it if you're so desperate.

Spains avatar Spain Yeah You Are 0Reply

I had a few good posts that I did before I made an account. I really wish I'd made an account before I started making posts. Sigh.

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Kaitlyn I had a few good posts that I did before I made an account. I really wish I'd made an account before I started...

Yeah, same. I think a couple did go on the home page.

But I was more talking about when people with accounts think a post might be controversial and get minus points, so they make it Anonymous.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +1Reply