+489

The majority of Monopoly games end with someone getting pissed,flipping the board and calling the other player(s) names. It's just a game that will never end well,amirite?

Mrs_Winchester96s avatar
11 6

You're a dirty whore, grandma!

If you think that a normal game of Monopoly takes a long time, you should hear about the time where I convinced the other players to introduce socialism into the game. It took forever!

I don't think I've ever actually finished a game of Monopoly with out a) somebody flipping over the board, b) instituting new, weird rules, or c) going to get food and never coming back.

Never have I ever ended a game of Monopoly like this. All games Ive played, we have ended like normal people- just getting so bored that at least 1 person is laying all over the board & finally just deciding to do something more fun.

luckie_s avatar luckie_ Disagree +3Reply

Or the game just never ends.

...and there's always my personal favorite, the "I hope the gas in your hotel blows up and you die" person.