+206

girls fighting is much worse than guys; guys punch eachother and they are all good, girls ruin reputations and lives just because of a tiny fight. Amirite?

kamilovescookiess avatar
1 10
The voters have decided that kamilovescookies is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This is the idea I get from tv and books but I find in real life guys can be just as sneaky as girls, especially when it's a girl and a guy in an argument because the guy usually feels he can't outright just hit the girl.

I think a nice smack to the face works wonders.

cough internalized misogyny.

i wish things were that simple for guys. we may not go to the extent of some girls, but we hold grudges too

If this were true, all guys would be getting along harmoniously after hitting each other every once in a while.

Way to generalize. When my friend lied about stealing from me, I marched my ass to her house and kicked her ass on hey driveway. Mind games are stupid and I haven't met many girls who try to use them on me.

@Frank_n_Furter Way to generalize. When my friend lied about stealing from me, I marched my ass to her house and kicked her ass on...

And did you do that while thinking from a "logical standpoint"? You sound like quite the "emotional" or "feeling" thinker to me.

I'm a girl and I can do both! :)

SuperSukhs avatar SuperSukh Yeah You Are -4Reply
@SuperSukh I'm a girl and I can do both! :)

I never said I was. I'm just saying I can.

SuperSukhs avatar SuperSukh Yeah You Are +1Reply