+22

For the love of pete, PLEASE stop stating the obvious. Yes, we all know that we have bad days, that life is long, and that our posts rarely get seen past the "just in" page. What happened to originality, amirite?

kahleekats avatar
0 3
The voters have decided that kahleekat is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I get your point, but what on this site isn't obvious? I mean, should people be posting vague things that you have to do an equation to figure out? I get that you don't want people to say things like, "you go to the bathroom, amirite?" but you can't really escape posting something that isn't the slightest bit obvious.

@I get your point, but what on this site isn't obvious? I mean, should people be posting vague things that you have...

Good point. However, I think she was referring to all of the repeats and things like "You are on amirite right now, amirite?"

Well, there is a big difference between what is vague and what is obvious. Obvious posts are things that everyone already knows and aren't particularly funny. There really isn't a point in posting something like that. There are many posts that are far from obvious, but its not like you have to really think too hard about them.

kahleekats avatar kahleekat Yeah You Are 0Reply