-31

Excuse me, to you freshman, sophomores, juniors, seniors and every one else living off of Mommy and Daddys paycheck: don't you tell me you know what real life is. You don't know SHIT about the struggles I go through every week. amirite?

Tiraestriss avatar
0 25
The voters have decided that Tiraestris is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Honestly, I don't think you can compare pain. Everyone has their own struggles and you can't really say that yours are easier or harder than someone elses. It's way too unique.

There are kids on this site. For an "adult" your manners sure are horrible.

Oh shut up Mr. Crybaby

Assuas avatar Assua No Way +4Reply
@Assua Oh shut up Mr. Crybaby

Not a mister you cunt.

Tiraestriss avatar Tiraestris Yeah You Are -5Reply
@Tiraestris Not a mister you cunt.

Nice language you have there "lady"

Assuas avatar Assua No Way +1Reply
@Tiraestris Yes it is, isn't it?

Sure, for people who like to sniff drugs. That is the best they can do. :)

Assuas avatar Assua No Way -2Reply
@Assua Sure, for people who like to sniff drugs. That is the best they can do. :)

Woah. Such bad argument skills. Sniffing drugs? Where did that even come from? Quit making shit up.

@Woah. Such bad argument skills. Sniffing drugs? Where did that even come from? Quit making shit up.

Wow!! And your "argument skills" are so superior that it made my brain hurt...

Assuas avatar Assua No Way 0Reply
@Tiraestris Not a mister you cunt.

Well then to that affect, I'm not a mister Anon, cunt.

oh shut up, you're not better than everyone else.

Icels avatar Icel No Way +4Reply

Uhm... what is this refering to exactally? (by the way I'm not living off mummy and daddy's paycheck, I live out of home and have been for 5 years)

@SpearmintMilk Uhm... what is this refering to exactally? (by the way I'm not living off mummy and daddy's paycheck, I live out of...

People who think they have shit so tough when they really don't. This post isn't directed at you.

Tiraestriss avatar Tiraestris Yeah You Are -4Reply

As much as nobody likes that, nobody likes a one-upper either.

@As much as nobody likes that, nobody likes a one-upper either.

Well hello Mr.Anon I'm sure I'll see lots of you.

Tiraestriss avatar Tiraestris Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Tiraestris Well hello Mr.Anon I'm sure I'll see lots of you.

Whatever, insult me if it helps, but my point is valid.

I see where th OP is coming from, like 14 and 15 year olds that think they know everything-they are for a certain politician, because their parents are for him. Or the thing I see the most is that young kids are so against abortion, when they dont even know how hard it is to live on your own WITHOUT having a baby.

@761838

Excuse me? What the fuck are you talking about?

You were a teenager once too. I bet your mommy and daddy bought you everything you had when you were my age. You know why? That's what parents do. Everyone goes through being supported by their parents and then they turn into bitter adults like you.

@pikabeau You were a teenager once too. I bet your mommy and daddy bought you everything you had when you were my age. You...

No actually my parents didn't give a shit about me. The only time I got to really eat was during lunch at school cause I was on the free lunch program and when I was at my friends. The clothes that I got were second hand from my friends. They were too involved with their own shit. So like I said, don't you tell me you know what it's like. Go sleep on the concrete a few nights and go a week or two without food.

@Tiraestris No actually my parents didn't give a shit about me. The only time I got to really eat was during lunch at school...

I don't necessarily disagree with this post, but just curious. If you're going a week or two without food, how do you manage to have such great access to a computer and the internet?

Nice sob story. Tell someone who cares. Your life sucks, so what? That doesn't mean no one else has problems too.