+388

The people who invented the head on commercial where trying to give you a headache so you would buy there product, amirite?

Alderman55s avatar
4 24
The voters have decided that Alderman55 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Your spelling would do the trick, too.

@Not for me, it wouldn't.

Well then I'm glad you don't have a headache? Troll

this atrocious grammar is what gives me a headache.

@samanthax77 their*

Sorry I knew tht just wasn't really paying attention

Alderman55s avatar Alderman55 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Head On. Apply directly to forehead.
Head On. Apply directly to forehead.

@Head On. Apply directly to forehead. Head On. Apply directly to forehead.

Head on, I hate your commercial, but your product is A-MAZING. XD I like the second commercials better

The product actually works lol

lESliE418s avatar lESliE418 Yeah You Are 0Reply

This grammatically makes no sense.

Seriously, nobody cares about his/her grammar. If you want to berate people because of their grammar then become an editor, but don't force it on people over the internet.

@Seriously, nobody cares about his/her grammar. If you want to berate people because of their grammar then become...

Considering I had to read this 5 times to understand it because the grammar was so terrible, then I would say: Yes, it DOES, in fact, matter.

@You must have trouble reading English then. I read it once and understood it perfectly.

I have no trouble reading English. But when I read "where" I expect it to be "where" not "were." The same goes with "there" and "their."

@See, for most people, those things aren't even noticeable.

People who don't give a shit about proper grammar...

@broadwaygleek People who don't give a shit about proper grammar...

That has nothing to do with it. And I'm done arguing fruitlessly, I'm going to stop getting these notifications.