+1,550

Midnight bathroom trip...eyes forward, avoid mirrors, happy thoughts, amirite?

WearingOffs avatar Books
152 46
The voters have decided that WearingOff is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@765944

Thanks for that -_-

Treeleafs avatar Treeleaf Yeah You Are +9Reply
@765944

Or worse, Edward Cullen could be staring back at you.

@765944

im terrified of windows at night D:

It's night here. Imma hold my pee till morning now.

Man staring at yourself in the mirror in near darkness is real freaky. Your eyes start to look devilish and you start to change shape..

Is this because it's scary? Because it totally is...

@Is this because it's scary? Because it totally is...

i avoid looking in the mirrors of dark bathrooms cuz im scared of Bloody Mary :P

@rosinbackrider i avoid looking in the mirrors of dark bathrooms cuz im scared of Bloody Mary :P

meee too!! Me and my friend where in my bathroom once, doing our hair, when the citys power died and my bathroom has no windows and its really small so we had to keep the door closed and my friend started chanting bloody mary and i wanted to kill her but instead i started crying...i felt like a wuss....

Annamasauruss avatar Annamasaurus Yeah You Are +7Reply

And I thought I was alone on this thought...

aand avoid looking down dark hallways and staircases. damn, houses are terrifying at night!

jasmineee123s avatar jasmineee123 Yeah You Are +22Reply

paranoid parrot is paranoid?

rabvs avatar rabv Yeah You Are +11Reply

Also, zombie arms stretched out so as not to bump into the wall.

Nonononono. the real scary thing is waking up during a sleepover at a friends house, of which you are unfamiliar with and stumbling past all of their mirrors looking for the bathroom

TheTall123s avatar TheTall123 Yeah You Are +8Reply
@TheTall123 Nonononono. the real scary thing is waking up during a sleepover at a friends house, of which you are unfamiliar...

omg that happened to me and my other friend at a friends bday party and we looked to our side and didn't know the staircase and a mirror on top so we saw ourselves and we almost screamed cuz we tought it was someone breaking in

1koolkokos avatar 1koolkoko Yeah You Are +2Reply

Ugh! I feel you on tis! M room and the bathroom are on opposite ends of a hallway! And there's a mirror next to the door, and when you enter the bathroom. So I just kinda, have to blindly make may way to the bathroom without looking up. Lmao.

HAPPY THOUGHTS LOLLLLL

danilols avatar danilol Yeah You Are +3Reply

every time.

dancinghybrids avatar dancinghybrid Yeah You Are +3Reply

Any happy little thought?

Baconnoisseurs avatar Baconnoisseur Yeah You Are +2Reply

A lot of the time its before i go to bed that i think this way, cause in the middle of the night when i have to pee, i couldn't give a shit.

I usually look out for demons. :|

killerjo.net
warning Do not click this if it is at night....unless you are brave...you have been warned.
Ps. If you got like high blood sugar or crap don't click it either :/

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are -2Reply

Seriously people? It's YOUR fucking house! You've most likely lived there for years and have been everywhere in it hundreds of times! There are so many things that are actually scary, but this is definetley not one of them. As long as you're more than 8 years old, this should get a no vote. This post gets ono smilie/10.

@dude. it's creepy at night.

Not in your own home it's not.

@BreakfastFan Not in your own home it's not.

yes it is. for me. now don't go telling me what i can and can't be creeped out about. jeez.

@yes it is. for me. now don't go telling me what i can and can't be creeped out about. jeez.

I'm concerned for your mental health if you're afraid to walk around your own house. Jeez.

@yes, me and 800+ people.

I think, or at least hope, that most yes votes are joking or remembering their childhood. Otherwise there is a serious problem going on.

@BreakfastFan I think, or at least hope, that most yes votes are joking or remembering their childhood. Otherwise there is a...

and if you notice by the comments, you will see that this is also a dilemma they face presently.

@and if you notice by the comments, you will see that this is also a dilemma they face presently.

A few comments out of 800 people doesn't prove anything. They're the people who related to the post so much that they decided to comment; the rest hopefully only voted yes passively because they remembered when nighttime used to be scawey when they were 8.

@BreakfastFan A few comments out of 800 people doesn't prove anything. They're the people who related to the post so much that...

"hopefully," but with no proof. but we can't prove anything here unless we ask every single person that voted on this what they were thinking at the moment they posted.

nooo.... breakfastfan actually most people aren't talking about their childhood. i'm talking about right now as well.

@BreakfastFan That's sad.

im laughing at how cool you think you are!! its not sad... none of us "have problems", we just have fears. perhaps the dark is not one of yours. i can accept that. can you?

@BreakfastFan That's sad.

o know what worse then us being afraid of something locigal is the fact that you seem to be intolerant of our fears. you have a problem with our fears then stop replying and going on and on with how stupid it is cuz it's not a lot of people are still afriad of walking around in the dark

1koolkokos avatar 1koolkoko Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1koolkoko o know what worse then us being afraid of something locigal is the fact that you seem to be intolerant of our...

@781385 (Anonymous): @782814 (1koolkoko): I can see that I'm in the minority so I'm going to stop. I'll leave it at this: I feel sorry for anyone who is afraid to walk around inside their own home.

@BreakfastFan Seriously people? It's YOUR fucking house! You've most likely lived there for years and have been everywhere in it...

See I didn't realise this was to do with being scared when I YYA'd it, I thought it was just about being/looking like a zombie when you have to get up in the night, and how annoying it is when you just want to go back to sleep. I didn't realise so many people were scared of their own houses =/

Applescruffs avatar Applescruff Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Applescruff See I didn't realise this was to do with being scared when I YYA'd it, I thought it was just about being/looking...

Yeah it took a second read before I got it; tthe way it's worded leaves room for interpretation.