+342

You want the same birth control Samantha Jones (Sex in the City) uses. That woman has had more sex than your crazy neighbor has cats, amirite?

SetUp4Sarcasms avatar
7 7
The voters have decided that SetUp4Sarcasm is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

In one episode, she said she's had two abortions, so not completely covered.

But, I guess, since she's had probably thousands of sex sessions, the percentage works out well.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Simon In one episode, she said she's had two abortions, so not completely covered. But, I guess, since she's had...

I was justtt about to say that. In reality though, she would have had more than two.

But its not std proof,

Oh my god my neighbor has 30 cats. no joke

@Oh my god my neighbor has 30 cats. no joke

(Hannah Grace): Where do you live?

I thought most urban/suburban places had limits on the amount of animals allowed, so unless you're neighbour lives on a farm or large property, aren't they breaking council restrictions?

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are 0Reply

Sex AND the City

ForeverAScones avatar ForeverAScone Yeah You Are 0Reply

(Hannah Grace): Wow, I bet her house smells like busted ass. It can be difficult to keep a litterbox clean for 2 cats...