+14

Why do most people think blond hair is prettier than other colors? I'd love to have dark hair and I'm blond, amirte? amirite?

behappy283s avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that behappy283 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Brunettes are much prettier IMO.

Because everyone doesn't.

@behappy283 Most do.

Okay, so +50% prefers blonde hair, what's the problem? +50% likes pizza, I don't go around asking why "everyone" likes pizza, it's not my business... no one really care whether or not I like pizza, it's completely irrelevant to their interest, just like probably no one except your close friends cares what hair color you prefer unless you're some sort of celebrity.

@behappy283 Isn't this a website where we're supposed to show our opinions and interests?

Yes it is, but you can't expect to get a lot of attention by saying you love dark hair and you're blond...

@UrkiN Yes it is, but you can't expect to get a lot of attention by saying you love dark hair and you're blond...

I never said I wanted attention. It was a simple post. No one was supposed to be offended. Brunettes, redheads, blonds, and any other hair color I forgot to mention are beautiful. In my community, however, many women dye their hair blond.

behappy283s avatar behappy283 Yeah You Are +1Reply