+475

We love to pick up and hold our pets, but wouldn't it be so weird if we lived in a world where creatures 10 times our size would randomly pick us up, pet us and possibly put us back down in a different room than we were in? We'd probably get pissed off pretty quick, amirite?

MrRites avatar
14 10
The voters have decided that MrRite is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I've thought about this so many times, and the creatures I've pictured it as is like a giant cyclops type thing, I don't even know why.

But not really as such, since our pets have not really any business to attend to, unlike us, and often do not mind at all to being carried. If they ever do, they just squirm around or try to hurt us by scratching or biting and we let go; I bet we would be able to do the very same thing.

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are 0Reply

That is what feet are for.

@MikePullam That is what feet are for.

I think what he's trying to say is that we pick up our animals, pet them and drop them off in a different room. It would be weird if an animal larger than humans came, picked us up, pet us, then set us off in a different room than where we wanted to be.

My dog looooves getting picked up. She likes feeling tall.

@Katffro Silky terrier.

Hmm. I've never heard of that breed. goes to research Aww, they look like yorkies!

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are +1Reply
@MrRite Hmm. I've never heard of that breed. goes to research Aww, they look like yorkies!

They're larger and supposed to be smarter, but she's only the former :P