+724

Since we are rarely able to remember our dreams, it is possible that we share dreams without knowing. Meaning, when a friend makes an appearance in your dream... they could be having the same dream, but from their perspective. Intriguing thought, amirite?

DanielJamess avatar
43 24
The voters have decided that DanielJames is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I read that it is possible to go into someone else's dream. it's called dream walking. I'm not sure if it's real or not, but it's interesting.

@I read that it is possible to go into someone else's dream. it's called dream walking. I'm not sure if it's real or...

Its lucid dreaming, basically when you become aware that you are dreaming. When you do this, you can do anything. You can train yourself to.

@Its lucid dreaming, basically when you become aware that you are dreaming. When you do this, you can do anything...

U dumb, bro? He isn't thinking of lucid dreaming. Knowing that you are in a dream, and walking from one person's dream to the next is completely different.

wow I only had like 2 lucid dreams. It's a strange feeling.
How do you "train" yourself? is it like inception and you have these cia officers or men in suits watching over you?

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are 0Reply
@TalkingRice wow I only had like 2 lucid dreams. It's a strange feeling. How do you "train" yourself? is it like inception and...

Apparently there's certain training methods. If I weren't lazy I'd try it. it involves recording your dreams, waking up a certain way, etc.

Well Spongebob can do it so why shouldn't we be able to

*looking Wow sorry for all the errors. I'm typing on my new phone and it's hard tp adjust.

yesyouarerites avatar yesyouarerite Yeah You Are +3Reply

how high were you when you thought of this

@how high were you when you thought of this

1200 ft (370 m) above sea level.

DanielJamess avatar DanielJames Yeah You Are +36Reply

there's actually a site dedicated to that type of stuff...they've proved its possible (:

kahleekats avatar kahleekat Yeah You Are +2Reply
@PirateQueen Do you have a link for it?

http://www.dreamviews.com/f19/
can't remember the exact post, but there was one where two people on the site that kept online dream journals discovered that they had dreamt of eachother..it was interesting

kahleekats avatar kahleekat Yeah You Are 0Reply

Wasn't this said in a Calvin and Hobbes comic?

You can train yourself to remember your dreams, as well as train yourself to have lucid dreams-in which you are aware that you are dreaming, giving you the power to control your dreams and basically do anything you want.
I suggest the movie waking life.
Also if you pinch your nose in your dream and breath in, its like instant lucidity.

@You can train yourself to remember your dreams, as well as train yourself to have lucid dreams-in which you are...

I just saw Waking Life in my English class. It's such a great movie. I found the whole light switch concept interesting. I never thought about it, but I guess light levels don't change in dreams.

pamplemousse94s avatar pamplemousse94 Yeah You Are +1Reply

That actually happened to me and my sister before! I had a dream I was looming down a staircase and I saw her and she dremt she looked up a staircase and saw me!

yesyouarerites avatar yesyouarerite Yeah You Are +2Reply

My boyfriend and I had a dream like this. Both had the same dream, but different POV.

@My boyfriend and I had a dream like this. Both had the same dream, but different POV.

I call bs. He just wants to increase the "connection" between you two to get into your pants.

Wow
That is actually really cool! I never thought of it that way.

Cool concept...

ForeverAScones avatar ForeverAScone Yeah You Are -1Reply

Nope, sorry bud. My and my best friend discuss (whatever we manage to remember of our dreams) all the time and we never have the same dream.

This totally belongs on highdeas