+33

"GUYS SHOULDN'T HIT GIRLS!!" How about this... People shouldn't hit people without a decent reason. They threatening to kill you? Hit them. They called you a bad name? Don't hit them. I'm sick of all of this "GIRLS > GUYS!!!" crap from these feminist extremists. I thought you wanted equality, not more discrimination. amirite?

AdonisBatheuss avatar
1 24
The voters have decided that AdonisBatheus is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't think anyone should hit anyone (unless in self defence) especially if you are physically stronger than them.

I am a girl, and I HATE more than anything when girls think they are better than guys, and girls are stronger than boys. No. We are equal. Men are genetically stronger than women, and their bodies are MADE that way.
My boyfriend and I wrestle with each other all the time and stuff and people always tell me, "YOU SHOULDN'T LET HIM TREAT YOU THAT WAY." and I'm like chill. :P we like a little "violence," lol. We play video games with each other and call each other a cunt or a bitch or whatever. :P We're just like that and some girls should stop being so snobby.

@I am a girl, and I HATE more than anything when girls think they are better than guys, and girls are stronger than...

(Your+name+(optional)): You must reproduce 50 children so you can spread this goddamn message upon the world. You will be made as a queen of my world if you do.

AdonisBatheuss avatar AdonisBatheus Yeah You Are +1Reply

I just posted "Guys shouldn't hit girls. Yes, i agree. But girls shouldn't push it either" Without even seeing your post. I totally agree. They keep asking for equality but then a guy steps one foot out of line and you know some fucked up shit is gonna go down. Feminism killed chivalry. I totally agree with you.

SelimNs avatar SelimN Yeah You Are +2Reply

I like how you said "feminist extremist" because normal feminists just want equality : )

Yeah but guys shouldn't hit girls under any circumstance...its called being a gentleman

@the_fresh_prince Yeah but guys shouldn't hit girls under any circumstance...its called being a gentleman

Girl holds knife up to man's neck.
"I can't hit you because I'm a gentleman, but please don't murder me. I said please, so I'm surely a gentleman."
Man dies.

Dumbass. ANY circumstances? That's the stupidest piece of shit I've ever heard. It's called being way too traditional. What the hell happened to change?

You want equality?
Girls = Boys
Boys = Girls

It's really that simple. You either take the fucking consequences of being equal or shut your goddamn trap.

Oh, hold on, I must be a gentleman about this, right? I'm dreadfully sorry for my usage of profanity in my, as you say, "post", but please do excuse me for I disagree with you immensely. Good show!

AdonisBatheuss avatar AdonisBatheus Yeah You Are +3Reply
@AdonisBatheus Girl holds knife up to man's neck. "I can't hit you because I'm a gentleman, but please don't murder me. I said...

kill yourself. You're the reason this world is what it is today. Yes under any circumstance, if you're gonna be killed by a girl then you deserve to die considering you're a weak queer who can't defend himself. No, you don't have to hit girls to defend yourself, moron. You hit girls, you are a queer. That's how it is in my book. Don't like it? Kill yourself.

@the_fresh_prince kill yourself. You're the reason this world is what it is today. Yes under any circumstance, if you're gonna be...

Also, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be talking to me like this if this were real life. Way to use the internet as your shield. ♥ And yes, I do talk to people like this in real life. And yes, I do have friends. Why? 'Cause I'm nice to those who aren't fucking stupid in my opinion. That's why I don't yell at them.

AdonisBatheuss avatar AdonisBatheus Yeah You Are +2Reply
@AdonisBatheus Also, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be talking to me like this if this were real life. Way to use the internet as...

nice. I talk like this to whoever I want anytime I want. Way to play the whole "hiding behind the internet card." real mature. You can think whatever you want about me, I honestly don't care. I think you're the scum of the earth but that's just my opinion.

@the_fresh_prince nice. I talk like this to whoever I want anytime I want. Way to play the whole "hiding behind the internet card."...

Surrre you do. You are hiding behind the internet, though.

Also, as I say, "You're only mature when you don't care how mature you are." I really don't care. I really, really just don't care.

You think I'm the scum of the Earth? I think you're the reason why there's so much inequality in the world. Equality after morals? Where have I heard of this before...

Ohhh, you called me a "queer". I'm sooo offended.

Clearly, you're fucking retarded if you think women should be above men. Some women deserve to be hit, as do men. Do I hate women? Oh, god, no. I only hate the bitchy, feminist extremist ones.

Stop trying to seem like the perfect gentleman. Sometimes you DO have to hit a girl to defend yourself. Also, dumbshit, you said I wasn't ALLOWED to hit the girl. So of course I can't defend myself, I can only use words.

There's no way you're almost 19. No 19-year-old I met is this fucking stupid, not even my ex-boyfriend. And he was pretty damn stupid.

When I hit a girl, they will deserve it. I have yet to hit one, too. And I've met some bitches in my time, brah.

I hope you die by natural causes because I don't tell people on the internet to kill themselves just because they have opinions that are far different than yours. I hope you live a full life and a squadron of vaginae meet your crotch by day's end.

True words. Feminists are really hypocritical.

Apparatuss avatar Apparatus Yeah You Are +1Reply

DO you realize how many women are killed by their boyfriend/husband? No guy should ever EVER threaten or be physically violent with a girl, and the same goes for girls.

@DO you realize how many women are killed by their boyfriend/husband? No guy should ever EVER threaten or be...

Do you realize how many women bitch and complain to their husbands and threaten them everyday? Abuse them emotionally and mentally?

Men may be physically abusive, but you know what? GIRLS ARE EMOTIONALLY AND MENTALLY ABUSIVE. Girls should have the same rights as guys, right? So either they should be allowed to be hit under a good circumstance, or guys should not be allowed to hit each other and girls should not be allowed to hit guys.

Which, honestly, do you think is more likely to happen?

AdonisBatheuss avatar AdonisBatheus Yeah You Are 0Reply

Do you realize how many Men are killed by their Wife/Girlfriend?
There is a reason women always kill their men in music and movies, it's a strong, and dare I say it, true stereotype.

Stupid post for so many reasons. Guys shouldn't hit girls because we are physically bigger and can do much more damage than if a girl hit us. If someone attempts to kill you, of course you have to fight back. That has nothing to do with guys hitting girls. That's a separate issue. But under normal circumstances, a guy should never hit a girl. Ever. Even if she's being a bitchy feminist.

@Stupid post for so many reasons. Guys shouldn't hit girls because we are physically bigger and can do much more...

Please read the_fresh_prince's "arguments" and you'll get why I posted this.

Also because I see all of this bitches constantly whining and complaining that guys hit girls all of the time and it's bad and should not be hit "UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE." Meaning ever, no matter how hard I make the situation it's still pretty much, "No, never." It's fucking retarded.

Normal feminists I like. They want equality, as do I. But when women try to put themselves above men? Never. I hate them. And I hate men who try to put themselves above women.

Hmm that seems pretty one-sided. I don't know if you've noticed but you're hiding behind the internet too. Inequality? Suck it up. You want the equality to hit girls...sorry but that's not right in my book. Never has. Never will be. No exceptions.

@the_fresh_prince Hmm that seems pretty one-sided. I don't know if you've noticed but you're hiding behind the internet too...

Who said I wasn't hiding behind the internet? I sure didn't. I just teased you about it.
I willingly admit I hide behind the internet. It's not a bad thing, I just informed you that you do the same thing and you get all mad about it.

AND I DO NOT WANT TO HIT GIRLS. I want to hit bitches without being yelled at by cunts like you. I have a lot of girl friends and I would never DARE lay a finger on them. Same with my guy friends.

One day, a woman is going to threaten to kill you. Once she gets out the fucking knife, I'm sure you won't be following this rule. Also, you seem to be a "proud mormon". Of course you're stupid.

Fuck off if you have a problem with my belief, that women should be hit if they deserve it. I've stated a billion times that they should be hit if they deserve it, because let me tell you something...

There are women who kill their children. There are women who rape children...

@AdonisBatheus Who said I wasn't hiding behind the internet? I sure didn't. I just teased you about it. I willingly admit I hide...

... There are women who kill their spouses. There are women who are just plain fucking evil, and should not be hit because they have fucking pussies and tits?

I'm sure if they had no milk and had a dick, you'd say this person should die. But, no. They're a woman. So they're an exception, of course. ♥

@AdonisBatheus There are women who kill their spouses. There are women who are just plain fucking evil, and should not be hit...

yeah that's exactly what I'm saying. Don't like it? Shut up nobody cares. You can say what you want about my religion, you don't know anything about it. You don't understand. As a matter of fact why are we arguing? I don't care at all about what you have to say. At all. Like seriously you have no idea what you're talking about so I'll just leave you be happy in your ignorance. Later.

HAHAHAHA you're gay?!?! No wonder you think hitting girls is okay...QUEER! Go take it up the butt, faggot! Hahaha that's your favorite word? Oh my gosh, too easy!

@the_fresh_prince HAHAHAHA you're gay?!?! No wonder you think hitting girls is okay...QUEER! Go take it up the butt, faggot! Hahaha...

Oh, damn, you're a troll. I thought you were legitimate for a second.
Oh, well. Thought I was actually debating with somebody who was this fucking retarded, but thank goodness I'm not.

... Also, this is amirite?. You're in the closet if you're on here, man.