+1,387

It would be awkward if sex worked like the game, and we would all be required to announce whenever we think about it. amirite?

Curts avatar
40 93
The voters have decided that Curt is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Sigh. I just lost the game.

DanielJamess avatar DanielJames Yeah You Are +142Reply
@Dwight Sigh, I just lost my erection

Gimme your digits and I can make that sucker pop right back up.

DanielJamess avatar DanielJames Yeah You Are +48Reply

Teenage boys would never shut up. It would blow the whole "females talk more than males" thing into chaos.

@th3don Haha ud lose almost as much as me

This is true, but my brain is masculinized anyway xD

@th3don And thats y ur awesome. Ur brain works like mine

And that's why you're awesome. You're brain works like mine.

If this is true, neither of you have very good brains.

@1054613

I would LOVE that

Only 'The Game' would be called 'My Virginity'.

MarblezoneEyess avatar MarblezoneEyes Yeah You Are +84Reply

making out with your boyfriend or girlfriend "I just lost the game!" "Oh jeez..."

hello smilie

Slendermans avatar Slenderman Yeah You Are +60Reply

I just had sex!
And it felt soooo good
A woman let me put my penis inside her

@Gavin I just had sex! And it felt soooo good A woman let me put my penis inside her

Haha nice man. Your completely unrelated comment of a universally liked song is cool and definitely not an attempt to get people to vote your comment up!

@LAKERSoverHEAT Haha nice man. Your completely unrelated comment of a universally liked song is cool and definitely not an attempt...

Come on, man, it's relevant. People would vote down if it wasn't. Plus, it's not universally well liked. My grandma isn't a big fan. If I just started saying the words to Grenade in a comment, that would be random and a failed attempt to get votes. Not everyone cares about getting votes, especially not on a comment.

But I appreciate your choice in Basketball teams

@LavLav_loves_WonWon Come on, man, it's relevant. People would vote down if it wasn't. Plus, it's not universally well liked. My grandma...

Why thank you. I see where it could be related, but ever since they implemented the love button people desperately try to get positive feedback in their comments and yours seemed like one of those. My bad.

@LAKERSoverHEAT Why thank you. I see where it could be related, but ever since they implemented the love button people desperately...

It's cool. It makes more sense to now, why someone would want to have people love their comment. I forgot about the love button. Anyway, it wasn't my comment. It just seemed a little unfair of you.

Or every time you think about sex you have to have sex, or you also lose the game.

@Blearslyrarer Or every time you think about sex you have to have sex, or you also lose the game.

I can think of a lot of people who would never be able to get out of bed again. The economy would plummet. Masses of illegitimate love children would swarm the earth. There would be no food, no fuel, and all the politicians would be too busy shagging their mistresses to do anything.
On the plus side, we'd probably be looking at the end of war.

if it worked just like the game, everybody would lose at sex, too.

I lost the game last night in my dream...

Whats on your mind? Well facebook I'll tell you. Sex, sex, sex, sex, pizza, sex, sex, sex, sex..

Challenge accepted.

Rangaaas avatar Rangaaa Yeah You Are +28Reply

FFFUUUUUUU!!!

I just won "the sex"

CalebCatess avatar CalebCates Yeah You Are +23Reply

I'd need to buy another vocal cord

SEX. Well shit, that's awkward.

thinkfathomlesss avatar thinkfathomless Yeah You Are +21Reply

Id have to keep saying it every second, WTF

jamesbaileys avatar jamesbailey Yeah You Are +14Reply

shit...you jackass you made me lose the game hahahaha

I lose.

MirandaRaes avatar MirandaRae Yeah You Are +12Reply

sex. sex. sex. sex. sex.
it's gunna be a long day.

Well, I'm gonna go buy some ear plugs.

Sinners avatar Sinner Yeah You Are +11Reply

Yummy.

KaySeass avatar KaySeas Yeah You Are +8Reply
KaySeass avatar KaySeas Yeah You Are +6Reply
KaySeass avatar KaySeas Yeah You Are -1Reply

Damn you... You made me lose the game

Koozies avatar Koozie Yeah You Are +5Reply

i know ur tired of getting comments like this, but i must proclaim it. i lost the game.

School would be so awkward, In History: "And then James Madison became the president," raises hand "Excuse me Mr. Taylor, but I just lost the sex game."

Miss_Potters avatar Miss_Potter Yeah You Are +5Reply

Ha..hahaha..ha...
I may be really immature for saying this, but before this comment, there were 69 comments.

@OliveYou Ha..hahaha..ha... I may be really immature for saying this, but before this comment, there were 69 comments.

I just lost the game.

But seriously, hehehe, 69 comments.

Fuck, I just lost the game again.

NeonSparklies avatar NeonSparklie Yeah You Are +7Reply

I lost the game :/

Treeleafs avatar Treeleaf Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Treeleaf I lost the game :/

Someone already said that asshole

@Someone already said that asshole

A lot of people are losing the game from this. He was following the rules of the game by announcing it not trying to be funny or original

I. Lost. The. Freaking. Game.

You suck :P

MakeShifts avatar MakeShift Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Your. Life. Is. Freaking. Average.

Well, while we're on the topic, I DID happen to walk into a convenience store today only to find (you guessed it!) my history teacher, who is a Nazi-ninja black guy, dressed like Patchy the Pirate from Spongebob! O.o

MakeShifts avatar MakeShift Yeah You Are +5Reply
@1055631

9 seconds is long?

names avatar name Yeah You Are +7Reply

Everytime my boyfriend loses the game, we have sex. Seriously. We added that rule :3

i friggin' lost the game .

i lost the game too :(

I'm eating french toast.

@TalkingRice

If I had some chopsticks, I'd be eating you.

They should make a new Game called the Sex Game, or something, and then whenever you thought about it, you'd have to say you lost the Sex Game. :P