+95

If today people worship and believe in a carpenter that lived 2000 years ago, then maybe in a few more thousand years people will start to worship and believe in the guy who invented the ipod. amirite?

Iwannafingeryous avatar
6 27

Sorry op, but Steve hasn't been ressurected from a tomb yet...

For the sake of the human race, I hope not. If Steve Jobs is the best god our future selves can come up with, I hope someone destroys us before we degenerate that far =P

So stupid.

And yes, I realize this is a joke. Still not funny.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. I am an atheist and I hate these posts. Everyone says that Christians argue all the time and force their beliefs on us, but practically every religious post on this site is someone making fun of them. Why do you care so much?! Just leave them alone

@SHUT THE FUCK UP. I am an atheist and I hate these posts. Everyone says that Christians argue all the time and...

You should watch the video I posted. Im not for making fun of people for their beliefs, but this video describes religion and numbers/how those numbers affect people. I am agnostic btw.

It's an opinion website and that's my opinion. So YOU shut the fuck up please, and it was a joke.

Iwannafingeryous avatar Iwannafingeryou Yeah You Are -2Reply
@Iwannafingeryou It's an opinion website and that's my opinion. So YOU shut the fuck up please, and it was a joke.

It's not a joke to the people that believe it, it's offensive. You can have an opinion but have respect instead of making a "joke" that hurts other people. It's not funny to make fun of others beliefs because they're different than your own

@It's not a joke to the people that believe it, it's offensive. You can have an opinion but have respect instead of...

Dude, you'll probably die from a stress related illness. Why so serious? Why complicate things? Chill, man.

Also in retrospect, this post is nowhere near as offensive as previous posts about religion.

You should smoke some weed or something dude. You're freaking the fuck out, it's a joke I would doubt you'd be so offended by a blond joke. It's a joke, not serious business.

I didn't consider it offensive and I wasn't trying to make fun of anyone's belief. I'm a believer by the way!

@You're a believer, yet you're making fun of your beliefs. That's really stupid

I'm not making fun of my beliefs. I just consider myself to be open minded enough to accept it. I'm not degrading in what I believe by no means. I know in what and in whom I believe, so it's not stupid.

Iwannafingeryous avatar Iwannafingeryou Yeah You Are +2Reply

ILLUMINATI! D:

Jesus was never a carpenter. He helped Joseph but he never made a living off being a carpenter.

That is completely different

Well if you think about it like this video, then yeah.

@DontJudge Interesting video.

it is, the guy has other videos that are more interesting, more about stars/the universe and whatnot. This one just fit the most with the post.

I find it sad that even athiests are getting tired of these posts...

@873600

Why do Christians keep putting other religions down? Because people feel the need to constantly prove how much better they are than others. It happens all around. Everyone needs to suck it up and accept it.

HopeImrites avatar HopeImrite Yeah You Are +2Reply
Anonymous