+423

How does a fat person spell refrigerator? O I C U R M T, amirite?

Sinners avatar Jokes & Humour
23 19
The voters have decided that Sinner is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Oh, I see you are empty.

Did you steal this from Recess?

Haha, Recess. Good show.

Hehehe, clever! :]

Conor<3

SexyMonkeys avatar SexyMonkey Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm not, moron. I just have the ability to feel things for people who are going through things I haven't been through. It's called being a decent human being, and though I didn't realize it, it must happen after high school.

Because everyone I've responded to so far has been an idiot; especially you. Do fuck off now; I'm done with this pathetic post.

@The_Gregori Because everyone I've responded to so far has been an idiot; especially you. Do fuck off now; I'm done with this...

oh shut up we're just having fun. it's a funny post. GET THE HELL OVER IT. we are not all retarded losers that get a high of insulting fat people, we're just humans, and human nature is to sometimes say funny things that may insult some people. so stop insulting people, fuck off, and have a nice day. :)

Shut up, stupid little cunt who doesn't fathom empathy, or anything even vaguely like kindness or decency.

Yeah, because it makes a lot of sense for an overweight person to have an empty refrigerator eyeroll You don't even have to try to get a fat joke homepaged, do you?