+729

If you knew a woman was pregnant, and already had 8 children, which 3 were deaf, 2 were blind, 1 mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, most people would recommend an abortion. If you would agree to recommend the abortion, it would have killed Beethoven. Interesting, amirite?

ItsPOSEURnotposers avatar
50 56
The voters have decided that ItsPOSEURnotposer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

She had 8 total, and Beethoven was the THIRD to be born. Only 3 out out all survived, including Beethoven, but Beethoven was the first to even survive infancy out all of his mother's children. All the kids who died, died of poverty and poor health, and that was perfectly common in that era. None of them had any of those sicknesses you listed, except Beethoven going deaf with old age, so get your facts straight and stop bullshitting the front page.

@Um wouldn't all the kids be Beethoven? If they all have the same parents?

Of course. I was just using the common name given to him.

@Nacklefoodle She had 8 total, and Beethoven was the THIRD to be born. Only 3 out out all survived, including Beethoven, but...

Hm, I got my facts from a website, and you got your from I don't know where the heck from. BUT, I do know neither are primary resources probably. We weren't there when his Mom was birthing and such. And I wasn't trying the BS the homepage. I didn't even think I would make it. So STFU.

@ItsPOSEURnotposer Hm, I got my facts from a website, and you got your from I don't know where the heck from. BUT, I do know neither...

Well, first of all, the whole post is one big copy from that website, and there were no sources at all for it, just some bloke who thought he was being clever. I checked many, many resources and not one said about blindness and all those other listed. One source even confirmed this post wrong. Every source I checked stated either 7 or 8 kids, Beethoven always being one of the first.

@Nacklefoodle Well, first of all, the whole post is one big copy from that website, and there were no sources at all for it, just...

I'm guessing you used Bing, because my source said it's correct. But if arguing makes you feel superior, please do so.

On somebody else's post. Thank you

And Hitler's mom was seriously considered having an abortion, but was talked out of it. Imagine if she actually did get one.

Who's to say that aborted baby wouldn't become the next Hitler?

@And Hitler's mom was seriously considered having an abortion, but was talked out of it. Imagine if she actually did...

So...you're saying that Hitler should've been killed when he was a baby & not given a chance to decide if he would be 'good' or 'bad'? I mean, I really doubt he was born 'bad'. Everyone should have the choice for themselves.

Arguing on the internet is like running at the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Our teacher asked this us once, and I said no.
Everyone else said yes.
Our teacher also asked us "If a man had the greatest reccommendations from the best people on earth, lived greatly, and lead flawlessy for years, would you vote for him?"
Most people said yes, I said no.
That person was Hitler. XD

@ThisChick Our teacher asked this us once, and I said no. Everyone else said yes. Our teacher also asked us "If a man had the...

Except for the whole hating Jews and starting WWII part, Hitler did wonders for Germany's economy. When he took over, they were going through a severe depression (I mean, you know it's bad when it's cheaper to burn your money to stay warm rather than going out to buy wood.) If Hitler had died before 1939, we would study him in History as a great man who saved Germany from a depression.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are +14Reply
@Stepharoo Except for the whole hating Jews and starting WWII part, Hitler did wonders for Germany's economy. When he took...

Yes, I know. Hitler was a great leader who did bad things. He would have done wonders for Germany if he didn't try to kill 6 billion or million, I can't remember people.

@ThisChick Yes, I know. Hitler was a great leader who did bad things. He would have done wonders for Germany if he didn't try...

Million. To help you remember there are 6 billion people on this planet. That would mean Hitler killed everybody. Which would have been pretty impressive.

@fEMMAnist Hitler's life doesn't fall under my definition of flawless.

I didn't say his life, I said his lead. And he did, he lead for like 4 years without anything going (completley) wrong.

@ThisChick I didn't say his life, I said his lead. And he did, he lead for like 4 years without anything going (completley) wrong.

Hitler's leadership doesn't fall under my category of flawless either. I agree that his leadership was effective, but it was indeed flawed.

This post is inaccurate, and your arrogance in the comments made it worse. There, I said something.

@This post is inaccurate, and your arrogance in the comments made it worse. There, I said something.

Did you, by saying something, make you feel better? I hope it did.
And I have a feeling your trying to start an argument.

Here's a lovely suggestion for you; Don't do it on MY post.

@ItsPOSEURnotposer Did you, by saying something, make you feel better? I hope it did. And I have a feeling your trying to start an...

I love how you not you or nacklefoodle have provided your sources.

Not trying to start anything, I just find it funny.

@ThisChick Now, have the balls to not be anonymous.

Thanks Dear, He/She thinks they're so friggen ahhhhhh-mazing because they can say whatever they want, and nobody knows it's them!!!

Fail. Beethoven was second born, not ninth.
This is also known as 'The Great Beethoven Fallacy'.

@Fail. Beethoven was second born, not ninth. This is also known as 'The Great Beethoven Fallacy'.

Actually the child was Mrs. Beethoven's fifth DUUDUUDUUDUUUU. (Sorry for the bad joke)

@798148

Hitler's leadership was one of flawed in history. He is tied with Stalin, Mussolini, and Genghis Khan.

@fEMMAnist Hitler's leadership was one of flawed in history. He is tied with Stalin, Mussolini, and Genghis Khan.

I could easily say Genghis Khan was the best leader in all history, and you can say it wasn't. It's ALL an opinion.

STFU.

Nacklefoodle said it all

@Nacklefoodle said it all

And yet you said nothing.

Is it bad that I actually wouldn't care if Beethoven had never been born? I couldn't care less if his music never existed. I don't listen to it anyway.

@fEMMAnist Is it bad that I actually wouldn't care if Beethoven had never been born? I couldn't care less if his music never...

gtfo his music had great infulence and created oter types of muusic thats like saying i love pop music but i dont give a shit about jazz but jazz and motown was originally the influence for pop and rap and such
so FUCKKKKK you

@gtfo his music had great infulence and created oter types of muusic thats like saying i love pop music but i dont...

I know music today would be different but who says it would be worse? Music might have been influenced by something else instead and been a whole lot better. So fuck you!!