+350

A recent study in USA revealed that 30% of male students at HARVARD university would be interested in raping someone. That's scary and messed up, amirite?

Education
1 17

How would they get those statistics? "Excuse me, sir. Are you, or have you ever been interested in raping someone?" "Why, yes. Yes I have."

@Serg How would they get those statistics? "Excuse me, sir. Are you, or have you ever been interested in raping someone?"...

Either that or they took analysis tests.

"Do you often struggle to get someone to love you voluntarily, or do you resort to force?"

"Is the fact that you go to Harvard hurting your love life?"

But that means 70% were NOT interested in ever raping someone

@But that means 70% were NOT interested in ever raping someone

For some reason, when you put it like that it doesn't seem as bad.

Fucked up, but probably a reasonable statistic for everywhere, not just Harvard. Rape is stupidly common...

It was probably something like they asked what age range of females they're interested in, and anyone who's minimum was below 18 was considered "interested in rape." Either that or it was something about being drunk, which would be slightly worse.

@DanielJames Source?

a seminar in Seattle about men and sex done by Brad Henning.

@DanielJames Source?

@a seminar in Seattle about men and sex done by Brad Henning.

Things like surveys and seminars could easily be flawed. That's why we need an actual source.

yeah even if that statistic is real, I wouldn't take it seriously. a lot of people must have been lying because they thought it was funny.

DaAce96s avatar DaAce96 Yeah You Are +3Reply

my worry level of being raped just went up 30 percent

@1361330

Oh God. (cry2) Please don't tell me that anonymous repeats is going to become a meme! Please! I'm scared now.

Anonymous