+441

why do people hate santa?he's a fat bastard whose happy with his image, works one day a year, gets to eat all the cookies he wants and gives people presents. what so wrong about that? amirite?

InsanityEyess avatar
2 12
The voters have decided that InsanityEyes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Who hates Santa?

loves avatar love Yeah You Are +2Reply

You just listed why... he's fat (who doesn't hate a fatty, amirite?) he's comfortable with it (please tell me he doesn't try to dress like he's skinny) works one day a year? (What a lazy bum) eats MY cookies (fuck that, he can buy his cookies from the local grocery store if he wants some, maybe he should work more days so he can afford his own cookies) and lastly giving me presents? (Do I look like I need his pity presents? I'm not a freeloader)

@KickAss You just listed why... he's fat (who doesn't hate a fatty, amirite?) he's comfortable with it (please tell me he...

That what I was thinking. The way the OP phrased it, I could see why people would hate Santa.

@I disagree, but that was funny.

You disagree with what I said? But you also thought what I said was funny? Or are you saying the original post was funny, and I had a fail moment?

@KickAss You disagree with what I said? But you also thought what I said was funny? Or are you saying the original post was...

(I wasn't logged in, sorry)

No, I thought that was really funny, not in a fail way. But I just don't hate Santa.

@ultispy (I wasn't logged in, sorry) No, I thought that was really funny, not in a fail way. But I just don't hate Santa.

Oh okay, yeah I like Santa too, he's a good guy.... I didn't like the op... he listed reasons to not like Santa and then said, why do we not like him? And I really don't know anyone who hates Santa, unless they've been robbed by a guy dressed up as Santa before....

My parents are NOT fat bastards, thank you very much.

Good job taking this from Foamy the Squirrel

@Heavens_Hero Good job taking this from Foamy the Squirrel

OH! Never it was famailar, thought it was Homer simspon or something.

And he keeps thinking about bad boys.

Spains avatar Spain Yeah You Are -1Reply