+385

If you think about it, we'd never know if time stopped or for how long because our brains would stop with everything else and therefore would not store any memory. So who knows if the world really does stop spinning, amirite?

11 12

I really wish there was a way to stop time because admit it, everyone would go and feel someone up.

ClaireTheBozos avatar ClaireTheBozo Yeah You Are +17Reply
@ClaireTheBozo I really wish there was a way to stop time because admit it, everyone would go and feel someone up.

I would downright rape someone if I could freeze time, although it'd probably be extremely awkward if someone else (like a cop) was freezing time at the same time (and was trying to rape the same person) and caught me.... I'd be like, "Oh I'm sorry officer, I was just... HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!"

This makes me wonder if two people freeze time at the same time, will they both get frozen at the same time? And then time would be forever frozen?

@KickAss I would downright rape someone if I could freeze time, although it'd probably be extremely awkward if someone else...

Oh jeez. Paradox.
Just like I wonder-- if you go back in time let's say with a time machine, do you have to do the same stuff? I mean would there be two of you or would you be exactly wherever you were when you went to that moment? ._. Or, would wherever you were at that moment pop to.... oh god this is confusing

ClaireTheBozos avatar ClaireTheBozo Yeah You Are +3Reply
@ClaireTheBozo Oh jeez. Paradox. Just like I wonder-- if you go back in time let's say with a time machine, do you have to do the...

I'd like to think that you'd still be there, because if you weren't then where would you go? UNLESS by traveling back in time, you actually create a rift in the space time continuum and enter a different dimension, where YOU (the time traveler you) is in the situation, the original you was in, but the original you doesn't exist, because the situation was recreated just for you, so you can have a different future.

@KickAss I'd like to think that you'd still be there, because if you weren't then where would you go? UNLESS by traveling...

Surprisingly I understood that. Where a parallel dimension was made-- like that theory where, with every choice we make, a separate universe is created where we choose something different or don't choose at all. (what would create that universe i dont know but it's interesting to think about)

ClaireTheBozos avatar ClaireTheBozo Yeah You Are 0Reply

Time wouldn't stop if the Earth stopped spinning, the Earth's rotation is only used to measure times progression.

@1226603

Yeah, but I said a square is a rectangle.

My science teacher in 8th grade told us all about his theory of time travel and the different versions of us that exist in different periods of time, causing history to be repeated over and over. It sounded pretty smart, but then again he also lectured us on zombies.

I just stopped time.
Did you feel it? Didn't think so.

sonickemets avatar sonickemet Yeah You Are +6Reply