+279

Girls got it easier: A Vibrator can greatly outperform and outpleasure the work of a Man's penis, but for Men nothing can substitute a mouth or the sweet,wet, tender, warm gushiness that is a Vagina. amirite?

Vlisss avatar Relationships
5 57
The voters have decided that Vliss is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That is one descriptive vagina.

im 12 and what is this

@HotKoolAid im 12 and what is this

just because you're 12 doesn't mean you wouldn't get this when i was 12 i would have gotten this don't use your age as an excuse for idiocy

@Clay_ lrn2meme, faggot.

i love that you are proclaiming urself gay yet ur calling me a faggot which is a derogatory term towards gay people

@lelesblog i love that you are proclaiming urself gay yet ur calling me a faggot which is a derogatory term towards gay people

So you're saying I'm falsely proclaiming myself gay? Lolol.
You don't need to inform me that faggot is usually derogatory towards homosexuals, because I would know a lot better than you.
Btw, not all gay people are offended by faggot. (:

@Clay_ Cool story bro.

I'm actually really happy that that comment is -4

I am a proud troll. and SGBF you can orient yourself sexually however you please

Thank GOD my parents dont know about this website O.O

We have to give birth and get our period once a month, we deserve a little more pleasure.

I heard Apple Pie feels nice

i see someone is horny...

@Predy i see someone is horny...

No, just random observation. I actually have a low sex drive believe it or not. lol

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply

Am I the only person that is not all disturbed by this. Do you people not go to public school?!?!

seriously.....wtf? homepage really?

@801079

Was the only way to get the desired effect, so people can get the idea. Sorry :P lol

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply

As someone who's been forced to compare the two thanks to a long-distance relationship, while a vibrator may ourperform and outpleasure a man, it still doesn't compare to sex with a partner.

TMI time is over now.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are +6Reply

Male masturbater sex toy + lube

@Simon Male masturbater sex toy + lube

You must be a virgin. NOTHING is the equivalent of pussy.

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Vliss You must be a virgin. NOTHING is the equivalent of pussy.

LOL I'm gay, so maybe that's why I can't compare sex toy to the inside of a pussy.
But definitely not a virgin ;)

@You're straight? Ewwwww!

LOL guilty as charged. I am not ewwwing your sexuality, to each his own. I was ewwing the image you just put in my head. lol

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are +10Reply

What has happened to this website when this is homepaged...

@Gavin What has happened to this website when this is homepaged...

Excuse me Mister "Fight and fuck and run and smile" ? I had no idea amirite had become Disney Land while I was gone, sorry to disappoint you.

@Vliss Excuse me Mister "Fight and fuck and run and smile" ? I had no idea amirite had become Disney Land while I was...

the is a bit of a difference between trying to inspire someone and describing your experiences with a vagina, no one wants to hear about it.

@Gavin the is a bit of a difference between trying to inspire someone and describing your experiences with a vagina, no...

Unlike you I'm not telling anyone to do it, I'm only describing something that I'd say 99% of vaginas are like. And No one? O RLY? Apparently 200 people think this is so, I don't think your argument holds weight Boy Scout.

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are +3Reply

wow. Who describes a vagina as "gushi" made me laugh a little

sierrarayees avatar sierrarayee Yeah You Are +3Reply
@sierrarayee wow. Who describes a vagina as "gushi" made me laugh a little

Someone with a sense of humor, people here have become so anal since I was last here.

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are +1Reply

I prefer every part of a guy :D

Fleshlight? Anyone?

@801009

description on the vag...
Yumm..

DELICIOUS VAGINA

i'm not saying you're falsely proclaiming yourself i just did not know that some gays were not offended by the term and while you may know better than i do i still know fairly well many of my best friends are gay and i know a lot of what they go through

male dogs dont need female dogs they just pleasure themselves right in front of their owner.now could you imagine guys being like a male dog? they woulndt need us at ALL.

who says guys get outdone by plastic? ouch.

fleshlight

that is all

gushiness? eww

stacilovesyous avatar stacilovesyou Yeah You Are 0Reply

Ughhh who are all these virgins???? Guyz chill out, it ain't that serious.

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are -1Reply

Us girls have periods and birth....

that is quite possibly the most disgusting thing i have EVER heard.

13Fan -5Reply