+55

I'm considering giving up a class trip to France and Spain to see the last Harry Potter at midnight. I'm messed up. amirite?

shannonnns avatar
1 15
The voters have decided that shannonnn is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

YOU BETTER GO TO FRANCE AND SPAIN!!!!! You can watch Harry Potter when you get back.

@hello YOU BETTER GO TO FRANCE AND SPAIN!!!!! You can watch Harry Potter when you get back.

BUUUUT. The midnight showing is going to be AMAZING. And I could go to france and spain any time, but I only have one chance to see the last Harry Potter at midnight!

I've been having this internal conflict for weeks.
I'm so mental.

@hello If you can go to Spain and France anytime then why are you stressing? Go to the movies.

Well, this trip is on a specific date. So I wouldn't be able to go with friends. I'd have to study abroad during college or something.

@shannonnn Well, this trip is on a specific date. So I wouldn't be able to go with friends. I'd have to study abroad during...

Ok so, maybe you should see the movie and then when you graduate from high school you and your friends can go to France and Spain together before you all start college...I don't know. :)

@hello Ok so, maybe you should see the movie and then when you graduate from high school you and your friends can go to...

: The trip IS scheduled for after we graduate so we can go before college. LMAO.
It's okay. I'm screwed. I know it. I appreciate your help though :D
Ultimately, I will have to make the decision of a lifetime.;)

OMG, you too? I actually passed up a trip to Spain for the movie as well. My friends going thought I was crazy, but when I was at that midnight showing I didn't regret it at all. <3

@Starlight_dragon OMG, you too? I actually passed up a trip to Spain for the movie as well. My friends going thought I was crazy, but...

Hahah are you serious?! EVERYONE thought I was crazy too. They were all like "you can see it when you get back...." But i felt the same way as you at the midnight premiere. Theres nothing like waiting for midnight dressed up in costume with a bunch of other people who love HP as much as you do. Plus I feel like the audience's reaction is 100x better when you see it at midnight than any other time.

Why would you EVER choose a movie over traveling?! Guess those are the hard decisions you have to make as a spoiled teenager, poor thing.

@Why would you EVER choose a movie over traveling?! Guess those are the hard decisions you have to make as a spoiled...

Excuse me? I'm not a spoiled teenager, thanks. Don't assume things about somebody you don't even know.

Well, I hope you made the right choice and saw Harry Potter. lol

Compromise: Find a theater in France or Spain and see it there when it opens.
Wait.. are the movies translated and dubbed in other countries?