+515

Whoever invented shorts without pockets is a dumbass. What's he gonna invent next? A pedal powered Wheelchair? A solar powered flashlight? A book on how to read? Shorts without at least 1 pocket are worthless, amirite?

I_Hate_Farmville69s avatar
26 17
The voters have decided that I_Hate_Farmville69 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

audio tape on how to recover hearing loss

LonelyIslands avatar LonelyIsland Yeah You Are +15Reply

you're right, they've already made drive through braile

i think that goes for just about all leg clothing apparel

Saigots avatar Saigot Yeah You Are +7Reply

they've already invented solar powered flashlights.

@they've already invented solar powered flashlights.

i own one and is there a problem with saving the enviornment by not using electricity or batteries

Shorts without pockets are good for sports where your fingers can get caught in the pockets at a crucial moment...

I hate how fashion is replacing practicality. I have pants with pockets that are literally two inches deep. I can't fit my phone in that. And I'm a guy.

This post annoys me. I wear shorts to cover up my body, not to carry things in. A lot of my shorts don't have pockets, but I assure you I use them just the same

I don't care. I don't wear clothes for convenience, I wear them for couture.

@JennaGee I don't care. I don't wear clothes for convenience, I wear them for couture.

Well you are an idiot. You might die in a snowstorm in your millimeter-thick designer jacket.

@Well you are an idiot. You might die in a snowstorm in your millimeter-thick designer jacket.

a) No, I am not an idiot. There is this new thing, it's called a purse. It's amazing, because you can put your possessions inside!
b) Even if it was fashionable, who the hell would wear a millimeter-thick jacket in a snowstorm?
c) There are plenty of designer fur coats, mind you.

What about sports uniforms?

All three of those things already exist.

You put solar powered flashlights in the sun during the day, so you can use it at night with the energy it collected

mark_s avatar mark_ No Way 0Reply

This was definitely written by a man because
1)most girls have bags to put their stuff in
2) I buy clothes because they look good on me, I couldn't care less if it has pockets

A book on how to read....i like

Klainers avatar Klainer Yeah You Are 0Reply
Anonymous