+990

Sitting at Home: "Oh. It's raining. Cool." Sitting at School: "HOLY CRAP IT'S RAINING!! LOOK!", amirite?

Reptar_Rawrs avatar
44 8
The voters have decided that Reptar_Rawr is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

School makes you retarded...

ChosenToLeads avatar ChosenToLead Yeah You Are +7Reply
@ChosenToLead School makes you retarded...

I think it's just that school is so boring that when it's raining it seems really interesting compared to everything else going on.

I live in So-Cal so when it rains we get confused and panic.

And then I rush outside and greet my old friend the rain!

Um... it's rain... when I'm sitting in class and see it raining, I really don't have a reaction. But that's because it rains a hell of a lot where I live. When it's not raining, we freak out.

When it is raining at home I freak out, too.
I rush to put on my PJs, make hot chocolate, and bust out my Harry Potter books!

In England: "EVERYONE LOOK AT THE WEATHER! HEY YOU, HAVE YOU SEEN THE WEATHER? THAT'S RIGHT, RAIN, ISN'T IT JUST THE RAINIEST RAIN YOU'VE EVER SEEN? CAN YOU BELIEVE IT'S RAINING? YEAH, FROM THE SKY. YOU KNOW WHAT WE COULD DO WITH, SOME SUN. BUT WE SHALN'T BE GETTING ANY NOW, BECAUSE OF THE RAIN."