+705

It's funny how years ago women fought for equal rights and better treatment, now, women are releasing sex tapes, pose semi nude on Facebook, and call each other "bitches" and "hoes"...actually no it's not funny, it's quite sad, amirite?

hellos avatar
17 13
The voters have decided that hello is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah, guys do the same sort of thing, but the OP focused on women because they were the ones fighting for equal rights throughout history.

Thank you. So, so true.

Well men never really had to fight for equal rights. Also, look at the guys on chat roulette...... they're not good people.

And guys are also posting sex tapes, calling each other "douches," post pictures of their penises on facebook, even comparing sizes.
How is it different?
Yea, that's what I thought...

You are right. That is pretty freaking sad BUT guys do the same thing (as said in the comment above just without the attitude) the also make sex tapes sometimes even more than women. They also post naked pictures on facebook and call each other "douches", "dicks", "fags", etc.

@Nicole_Anonymous You are right. That is pretty freaking sad BUT guys do the same thing (as said in the comment above just without...

Yeah sure they can do what they want, but as a women I think it's pretty sad and as a human being with an opinion I can say what I want about it. This is Amirite and on this site we are allowed to say how we feel. @816148 (Anonymous): @816198 (Nicole_Anonymous): Yeah men do the same but as KoalaHugger_ said before men didn't have to fight for equal rights.

hellos avatar hello Yeah You Are 0Reply
hellos avatar hello Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Nicole_Anonymous I do. I'm tired of arguing.

(Nicole_Anonymous):LOL. Actually, it seems like you don't get it.
I agree, I think we should just drop it.

hellos avatar hello Yeah You Are 0Reply

It is a little funny...

Kaylees avatar Kaylee Yeah You Are +2Reply

They can do what they want, who are you to judge?

@528491 They can do what they want, who are you to judge?

Yeah you're right! let them do whatever they want. Let's forget that women back in the day fought for our future so we could be looked at as smart classy ladies! And for that, I'm going to make a sex tape and pretend like it was a mistake -.-