+1,608

You love that part of the book where one of the characters says the title of the book in dialogue and you finally understand why the author chose that name, amirite?

campykelseys avatar Books
34 18
The voters have decided that campykelsey is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam I Am."

Snape: You dare use my own spells against me, Potter? It was I who invented them — I, the Half-Blood Prince!

pointing Ah! Ah! He said it! He said it!

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are +31Reply

"...they don't do one thing but sing their hearts out for us. That's why it's a sin to kill a mockingbird."

Ha, like The Catcher In The Rye or Silence Of The Lambs.

And when you do read it, you're like "But this has so little relevance to the rest of the book!"

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +10Reply

To Kill a Mocking Bird? I haven't finished it all yet but I know Atticus only says it once so far.

I really like the way they did it in To Kill a Mockingbird.

JennaGees avatar JennaGee Yeah You Are +7Reply

"The only way for me to solve this crisis is to be Superman IV: The Quest for Peace" - Family Guy

i agree with this post excpet for the twilight saga books its just lame in those lol

"Dude you have flipped, you know that?"

• "Flipped" the novel
Ringo_Starrs avatar Ringo_Starr Yeah You Are +7Reply

oooo like in Never Let me Go <:

IWANTURPEANUTSs avatar IWANTURPEANUTS Yeah You Are +3Reply

"The grapes of wrath are ripening for the vintage." Or something along the lines of that.

Me too