+250

Many people when they find out a guy is gay immediately assume they want to have sex with every guy they see, no matter what their age, amirite?

Katjazzs avatar
0 6
The voters have decided that Katjazz is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That's what's annoying about homophobes. Some of their argument goes like this: "I don't want her near me because I'm afraid that she has a crush on me because she's a lesbian."
Well, I wouldn't have a crush on you if I were a lesbian. Not everyone is automatically going to fall in love with you, especially if you're going to say that they shouldn't have the same rights as everyone else.

@That's what's annoying about homophobes. Some of their argument goes like this: "I don't want her near me because...

Most homophobes are disgusting pieces of shit that not even a whore would be attracted to.

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are +7Reply

I agreed up until the part that said 'no matter what their age'. I don't think homphobes make the assumption that gays are pedophiles.

@ImTheRealShady I agreed up until the part that said 'no matter what their age'. I don't think homphobes make the assumption that...

I think a lot of them do, or at least think that the gays are some sort of negative influence on children. It's the reason some people don't want openly gay teachers in schools.

PirateQueens avatar PirateQueen Yeah You Are +6Reply

It's such a ridiculous stereotype. I'm lesbian and there's actually very few girls I'm attracted to