+518

It's annoying when celebrities say in interviews things like "I just want to have a normal life!"... It's like, if you wanted to have a normal life you shouldn't have got into that business, amirite?

makenapearls avatar
1 6
The voters have decided that makenapearl is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well maybe that celebrity used to want to be famous, got famous, then realized it's not what they want anymore

littletanks avatar littletank Yeah You Are 0Reply

Agree but reporters are too pushy.

or when teenage stars say "i'm really just a normal teen like all of you guys!" ... ummm, no. maybe once upon a time you were a normal kid/teen, but now you're a celebrity, so unless shopping sprees at gucci become "the normal thing", then no. you are NOT a "normal teen".

@or when teenage stars say "i'm really just a normal teen like all of you guys!" ... ummm, no. maybe once upon a...

Then tell me what is a normal teen? I'm not a celebrity but I shop at gucci. Actually I kind of hate gucci, but I shop at mark jacobs, lv, chloe,channel, and the same shit.